Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 07-02-2022, 10:35 AM
Master
Crown & 3rd Eye and their glands

THere always seem to be a discrepancy with the glands that go with the Crown and the 3rd Eye.
Some sources say that Crown is pineal gland and 3rd Eye pituitary. Others say Crown is pituitary and 3rd Eye is pineal gland.

To me the first makes most sense: Crown & Pineal, 3rd Eye and pituitary.
Diana Cooper, Tim Whild, teach this and also Melanie Smith. The latter has studied a plethora of modalities and currently my nervus vagus course teacher.

I think other sources mostly say it's the other way round, including Judy Hall.
But considering what these glands do, their location in the head, it makes more sense that Crown is pineal, 3rd Eye pituitary.

What have you learnt concerning this?
Old 07-02-2022, 12:30 PM
Ascender

3rd eye pineal gland I would say, just because the energy goes up through the spinal cord and then turns around at the top, so it reaches first the pineal gland and then the pituitary.
Old 07-02-2022, 04:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume

3rd eye pineal gland I would say, just because the energy goes up through the spinal cord and then turns around at the top, so it reaches first the pineal gland and then the pituitary.
I find it interesting :)
It depends on what image you look at. The distance from brainstem to pineal or pituitary seems much the same but you'd have to be a brain surgeon to know I suppose, hihi.
I've always learnt the flow up is in front of the spine, the flow down through the spine. That way you get a beautiful balance between Cosmic & Earth energies through and in the body.

Also, the pituitary is behind the eyes and function of both 3rd eye and the gland are similar. Pineal is more below the Crown.
But since sources vary on this subject I guess it's to each to decide what they think.
Old 07-02-2022, 04:04 PM
Master
The whole point of the chakras after all is that they are related to bodily functions and especially glands that control all hormones and bodily functions.
Old 07-02-2022, 06:18 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I've always learnt the flow up is in front of the spine, the flow down through the spine. That way you get a beautiful balance between Cosmic & Earth energies through and in the body. (...)
Also, the pituitary is behind the eyes and function of both 3rd eye and the gland are similar. Pineal is more below the Crown.
Mmmmh ...
What I feel is that me, my self, my consciousness, raises up there, has to turn around and then it goes down in front, spreading on the face (I don't know on which side of the spine it goes up!).

The pineal is internal, while the pituitary is external, so pituitary is closer to the crown if we follow the cerebrospinal fluid (I feel the crown chakra at the very top of the head).

Also, to me our consciousness / energy can follow the cerebrospinal fluid, but it's not physically tight to it.

But I agree it's confusing, flows straight down to the crown chakra would be likely to hit the 3rd eye and not the pituitary ... unless they also follow the fluid, the flow!

Quote:
But since sources vary on this subject I guess it's to each to decide what they think.
Yes, it's possible, especially you, you've hacked the way
Old 02-03-2022, 02:58 PM
Master
Interesting to learn during my Nervus Vagus course that you work the melatonin and pineal on top of the head, in the middle, which confirms Crown is pineal.
In energy medicine/eastern medicine you address pituitary on the 3rd eye.
For me enough confirmation as this knowledge goes back thousands of years, and also resonates with what I feel is correct myself.
Old 02-03-2022, 07:36 PM
Ascender
Melatonin is produced according to light exposure, wikipedia says it's produced by the pineal gland, to me it sill makes sense that it's related to the 3rd eye :)