Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 02-10-2021, 01:45 AM
Administrator
October 1st NDE Anniversery

Hello

Today being October 1st marks the anniversary of my NDE. At times it seems so long ago but on this day it seems like yesterday. Its something that time does not seem to take from you thoughts. Life changing and life altering.

I was 21 years old, (I am now 58) I was at a friends as it was her Birthday. We were playing with "Dark Magic" and I was given a life changing lesson that night. One that I learned from.

For those that do not feel that there is Karma or that lessons are dished out in life I know well there is something to it all. While it was a lesson I honor it was one I did need to have.

I was one minute at the top of 18 grey wooden back stairs and the next moment I was at the bottom of them smashed on the sidewalk. In the beat of a heart I fell face first down them. I landed on the left side of my chin, and I shattered all my teeth. In the fall my heart stopped (as I have scar tissues on the heart) and re started minutes later from the convulsions of the body on the impact. I had a "Hang Man's Fracture" that was not found for 6 months after the fall.

I was told that if I had landed straight on the chin I would be dead, or paralyzed neck down. Here again part of the "lesson".

I remember being over my body looking at a large pool of blood and shattered teeth. I then remember going to a meeting. I was there in a room with other's and I was told about what was happening with me. That I had done something wrong.....and that this is now whom I came into life to be. That I had a choice to make, use me the power that is me for good, and change the path I was on. If I changed the path I was on life would be granted again to me and I would in time be OK. If I choose not to change my path and get out of the darkness, I too could go back to life, but I was to know that the death to come would be so much worse than the one I had just experienced. I too could choose to just die there and then and face the Karmic Debts I have built up. I have no clue on what that meant but I did not wish to know Hell.

I said that I did not understand whom I was or what I was, that I had abilities that could effect things and people but that I had no basis on what "Good" I could do with it all. I was willing to learn good, I did not wish to die.

In being sent back to my body I was told that I would "suffer" for a time to make sure I had time to think on the path I walked and heal from what i had done. It was over a year that I had no teeth, 6 months before the fracture was found and treated. Then another year of therapy and dental work. I did not have the energy to play with anything.

From there I started to find that there was a whole community out there of one's like me that had abilities. That there were NDE groups to discuss things with. That there were lots of "Dark Arts" groups too out there.

I started to learn what I could do and how I could use abilities for good. It was not til I was 40 that I got my first deck of tarot cards. Yet in the years leading up to being 40 I did do a lot of paranormal investigation work.

I learned my lesson. I have the scar to remind me, I had a jaw that opens on a slant, I have a facture scar in the neck, scar tissues on the heart. I learned my lesson well.

I bless being alive and everyday when I wake I thank the Universe for life, and I bless that I have breath in my lungs and a beat to my heart.

Lynn
Old 02-10-2021, 03:24 AM
Administrator
That is a powerful Lesson you were taught there Lynn.

I remember one of mine i have had three.i was having an operation for a un diagnosed Ectopic pregnancy for three weeks i was back and to to the Hospital they kept trying to tell me there was nothing wrong with me.

Until i said if anything happens to me because of your Neglect i have made arrangements for you to be sued.

They took me to theatre just to shut me up.

I was right all along they panicked when they saw all the blood, i was above myself watching them trying to save my life.

I was one minute away from Death, Funnily enough that was in October also.

I dont know what i was supposed to learn from that.

Namaste
Old 05-03-2022, 11:07 PM
Knower

Thank you for sharing.
Old 10-03-2022, 12:15 AM
Master

Karma is king!
Old 10-03-2022, 03:44 PM
Master
Wow- hope your alright… great thread- that pain of having to go through life lessons can be daunting but all the love in the heart can’t prepare you- for pain— thankful you have such a beautiful story to share about your near life death experience…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)