Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-01-2023, 05:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
There is no mental illness in the spirit world, at all.
If we accept that the astral world exists and has various levels then I have no doubt that this is true at the medium levels and higher.

But we are often told that individuals after death find themselves on whichever plane corresponds to their vibration, in an environment which reflects their own nature. So the person who on Earth is driven by violence or selfish exploitation of others finds themselves after death on a lower astral plane surrounded by similar people. They do not suddenly change because they have left their physical body.

So why would someone who is mentally or emotionally unbalanced on Earth suddenly become sane and rational just because they no longer have a physical body? They still have the same mental and emotional bodies with all their imbalances. The exception would be those whose mental and emotional problems were caused by some kind of damage to the physical brain.

And we are told that while many people naturally gravitate to the astral plane after death, many others hover around the physical plane in a state of confusion until someone appears to guide them, and even then the newly deceased person may be unwilling to follow.

So if someone is mentally unbalanced and reluctant to be led to a place of astral rest, what happens to them? (Incidentally, abandoned asylums are notorious for being haunted by disturbed beings, presumably those who were former inhabitants.)

We are also told that one of the difficulties in the astral realms is that our thoughts may manifest instantly. So if someone is mentally disturbed then what kinds of things might manifest in their environment?

I do not have the answers, but I think that any investigation of this subject has to ask these questions.

Peace
Old 22-01-2023, 08:18 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat

Do they wander around the physical plane as a very confused disembodied entity? Do they find themselves on a lower astral plane in a very confusing self-created astral environment? Or are they removed to a place of healing where they can be treated? I don't recall much in the after-death literature about this.

Peace

I can only relate my mother's "experience." She was an alcoholic and suffered from depression, anxiety, and was a very unattached parent.

Many years after she passed, I began using meditation practices, and I found her. She was in a "hospital" of sorts. Her room consisted of her own private world, from which she would be released as soon as she was ready to accept the reality of its existence. She was tended to there, and given any comfort she requested, as her soul worked on healing the emotional trauma and guilt she felt. As her guilt was extreme, she had locked herself in a stark cold white room that felt like ice. I was warned not to try to free her, that letting her out into the greater realm would be terrifying for her until she was ready.

After several visits from me, during which I forgave her and expressed my child-like love for her, she blossomed into the beautiful soul she had always truly been.

As time is irrelevant over there, there is no rush to heal. Everything in its proper time.
Old 23-01-2023, 05:06 AM
Master

Please try not to worry about any mental health issues still being in evidence after passing.
Everything is healed . Loved ones often visit us from the other side in order to show us how well and "healed" they are from any kind of illness they suffered during life.
To see them looking so well and healthy , and surrounded by so much colour and beauty is a wonderful thing to witness.
Old 23-01-2023, 07:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
I can only relate my mother's "experience." She was an alcoholic and suffered from depression, anxiety, and was a very unattached parent. Many years after she passed, I began using meditation practices, and I found her. She was in a "hospital" of sorts. Her room consisted of her own private world, from which she would be released as soon as she was ready to accept the reality of its existence. ...
Indeed, I am sure that those in need of such healing treatment receive it sooner or later.

What is not clear is the process by which this happens.

Do those who need healing and rest automatically go to such places of healing after death?

Or does it depend on their willingness to be taken to such a place? Many writings suggest that those in the lower realms have to become open to higher guidance to be led to such places of healing.

Or is it the case that some people fall into a state of unconsciousness after physical death, unable to function on the astral plane. So they end up in a Hall of Healing where they can be cared for.

And the heading of this thread refers to "mentally distorted people". How do we understand mentally distorted? One can be an alcoholic and suffer from depression and anxiety while still remaining fully aware of physical reality. Is this thread more about those who have lost touch with physical reality while alive and what happens to them after death?

Peace
Old 24-01-2023, 09:09 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Indeed, I am sure that those in need of such healing treatment receive it sooner or later.

What is not clear is the process by which this happens.

Do those who need healing and rest automatically go to such places of healing after death?

Or does it depend on their willingness to be taken to such a place? Many writings suggest that those in the lower realms have to become open to higher guidance to be led to such places of healing.

Or is it the case that some people fall into a state of unconsciousness after physical death, unable to function on the astral plane. So they end up in a Hall of Healing where they can be cared for.

And the heading of this thread refers to "mentally distorted people". How do we understand mentally distorted? One can be an alcoholic and suffer from depression and anxiety while still remaining fully aware of physical reality. Is this thread more about those who have lost touch with physical reality while alive and what happens to them after death?

Peace
It is for those ,who suffer only mental torture but not have lost their consciousness They are fully aware about what is happening with them.That might be obsessions
Old 26-01-2023, 05:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rijhumal
If some one has gone into mentally distorted realm.There his time is difficult to pass.If He dies what will be his circumstances .Will his time be difficult to run even after death or will he be free from mental conflicts

Imo we only have one crack at perfecting life and that is in the here and now, imo when we pass that is the end of the souls journey, at least that is what physicality tells us.

This is only my opinion.

utopiandreamchild

Last edited by utopiandreamchild : 26-01-2023 at 10:12 PM.
Old 26-01-2023, 11:42 PM
Knower

I rather hope that God has observed Earth humans and learned that single-use products/creations are wasteful.
Old 27-01-2023, 12:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mora321
I rather hope that God has observed Earth humans and learned that single-use products/creations are wasteful.

Yes, recycle.
utopiandreamchild
Old 27-01-2023, 04:11 AM
Administrator
Hello

I so feel this is true from Blue Tiger and her Mom

"I was warned not to try to free her, that letting her out into the greater realm would be terrifying for her until she was ready."

I believe we are two fold in being, we are Soul and we are Spirit. The Soul is a vastness of many lifetimes or of many incarnations we are given at the time of our birth. When we are born we are then what becomes Spirit in our passing in this that is what a Medium makes contact with after death and that houses whom we were in life, our essence and experiences.

I never cross over anyone that is not ready and I never force anyone over. I so feel they at times have things to sort out and need help in doing so first that closure never found in life or at times answers never found in life. Then they can move on.

When it comes to what we call mental illness I am on that fence at times on the "illness" part of it all like with a physical illness or disability we have it is a part of our life makeup. It is maybe simply whom we are and we learn to deal with it not heal it most times. Work within our limitations not being cured of it as we well know at times a growth will come back again and again.

I so have been learning from the passing of my EX (and yes I embrace his Earth Bound sufferings) as he is not ready to go nor is the Universe or any Medium I know able to let him go til he hears what is said about him the truth needs to be heard we are told.

He in time will cross over but for now he has to know what he did to so many and to me and his family first. To know why with memorial pages for him there are no comments or memories, no memorial or donations. There sadly are a few "likes" he is gone from the living. This is something I would not wish on anyone, I do have a heart....but too its in higher hands than mine.

Will he heal in crossing, I feel yes but will come back with what we call Karmic Debts to work on. He will still hold onto that essence to learn I hope from his wrongs and behavior.

If it was all Love and Light even in crossing what would there to be to gain ? How would we ever evolve a Soul ?

Never have I ever had such an experience and never do I want it again with a death of someone but too I trust in the process of the Universe and its plan.

Lynn
Old 28-01-2023, 01:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rijhumal
If some one has gone into mentally distorted realm.There his time is difficult to pass.If He dies what will be his circumstances .Will his time be difficult to run even after death or will he be free from mental conflicts

Physicality say's at the point of death our souls journey comes to an end and that is that. I don't believe in an unseen spiritual world at all but many do and that is fine and dandy.

In my opinion we need to get it right in our/this lifetime because we won't get another chance at it.

utopiandreamchild