Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-12-2012, 12:52 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by weimin3196
I just want to say that I don't have any mental problems for those who think I am hearing voices because I am going crazy

I am unsure when this started happening but lately I've noticed that I can hear voices right as I am nodding off into sleep. Like I stated previously, I've only began to notice these voices lately and I became very curious. This occurs extremely easily for me, whenever I stay up until like 4-5 am in the morning, I can just lay down in bed and within a minute, I can start hearing the voices (I don't hear the voices unless if I am not extremely sleepy). I even forced myself to stay awake a little longer a few times just to see if I can make any sense of what these voices are. It could be random words or whole sentences. Sometimes the sentences would make sense but other times, it would sound like a bunch of jumbled words such as "sally car take hi" (poor example). When I wake up in the morning, I would forget what I heard but I would remember it happening. The voices sound female but I am unsure if it is the same voice or different voices. I am just wondering if anyone know what is going on. Many thanks :)

I have this too. Yet it comes and goes. It has been a while since I last had it. Just before sleep, I actually here snippets of information. Like as if I have ease dropped on a telephone conversation. Yet it is clear, and it is not like it is a thought. I perceive it as a sound, as audible.

I think it may be an early sign of clairodiance. Being able to hear spirit.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype