Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 20-07-2020, 09:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi I just wrote you back :)

If I may please butt in on the conversation you and Brian100 is up to it is my personal conviction that
What one man think is beautiful, is his type, is not another.

You are meant to look like you look.

If I may just drag up the past life thing...I have recognized few of my soulmates in this life and 2 of them have for sure recognized me - and been the one actively telling me so before I told them (and don't worry, it was no sleazy - I have a feeling we have met before - type of thing...).

What they thought and think is "beautiful" are not perhaps things that I have either noticed or am particular proud of.

I have done enough past life discoveries to see a pattern in the physical type of people that my past life self has fallen in love with. it is recurring. We follow each other.

when I was going out to discos and such i would do the make up and the dress etc etc and I thought no body is interested in me, nobody is coming up to me...then it happen that few times that guys did come up to me, drunk, just when so and so hours had gone by...they would tell me separately (different times that is) that they had seen me there and there (like even in mid day at a pizza place for example) or I had been there and there at that time (different rooms in the disco-building), and they had notice I liked that particular drink and so on...so they had watched me in a distance for almost the entire evening. So one time I would ask "You know it is a pity you did not show up sooner...why did you not come to talk to me earlier?" and the drunk guys would go "because you are so pretty" and I laugh and said something like yeah, right. they would also say something really true (especially when I was younger, had such hell with this), they would say "you are very shy...and I did not know how to find out how to talk to you". I don't know how they could see i was shy or not before talking to me but anyway. I would have better luck when I would go to these places without as much make up only mascara at most and some dress that was hardly even pretty or something. Then they would dare to approach me sooner. I was so surprised!

because of my shyness i was at least so happy i was not born a boy. I would like get stomach ache just watching a boy, a man having to take the first step to some girl , woman and thinking to myself you can do it, you can do it. God, what's up with all the rules and games? who makes them, anyhow? do we have to follow them? can't we just be ourselves? the most interesting person I find is someone who is just that - themselves.

i have heard one guy say to my friend (after having seen me) that he got super nervous around me because i too his breath away, he thought I was so beautiful. But another I went out on a date with later gave report to my friend and said well, he liked my personality and would like to see me again, but he did not care much for my looks. And i went, wait a minute! My looks! what about his looks! anyways, that is what I came up with for a conclusion. Be yourself, honey :)

Hi asearcher, I've just PM'd you, but here for the topic that Brian100 and I were discussing - yes you are right, and I told him that I'm not prepared to change my looks or the way I do my make up (we had exchanged a few PM's) because that's the way I am and that's me, and I'm a different type to the women he showed me pictures of as an example.

I have however changed to wearing Western dress, in that respect Brian100 is right, not to appease him or other men though, but because it's become impossible here in the UK to wear traditional dress. It used to be accepted as normal years ago, but now that's gone because even women from traditional backgrounds all wear Western dress now, and so traditional dress stands out too much - over the last few years I just got stared at no end, I attracted unwanted attention, so that combined with the fact that I had a long and difficult fight to escape the world of my background, a world of arranged and forced marriages, means I no longer stand for what wearing traditional dress stands for. I now stand for freedom, equal rights for women (not in a feminist sense, just equal rights), and as such I want to represent that.

And I agree with what you say - here is a very good example of that:

some years ago I went out together with a friend and her boyfriend dancing. Another male friend of hers came along too. Don't worry, he didn't make a pass at me. Anyway, my friend and I were dancing away, we had a lot of fun, and we then walked home together, that is her, her boyfriend, that other friend of hers and me - since she lived next door at the time, we had the same way home of course.

On the way home I complained that no man had asked me out, chatted me up, talked to me - nothing, nada.

So, this friend of hers chimed in and said the following: he said he was trying all evening to get drunk but didn't succeed (lol) so he stood around watching whilst knocking the beers back. And all evening he observed the same: all men in the entire disco were looking at me - and all of them were thinking the same: "way out of my league"!

Yup, I've heard this many times before, that men find it easy to approach not so attractive women, but feel too shy, scared and intimidated to approach very attractive women! Each and every very attracive woman says the same - she can't find a man no matter what, and social experiments have shown that men tend to chat up not so pretty girls but are way too shy to approach the really pretty ones!

Maybe that's what's going on here - I should take it as a compliment really, if lots of guys would approach me I would have to think that I'm ugly and that they just think I'm desperate enough not to turn them down!

Interesting turn of looking at things indeed.

I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God