Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 19-07-2020, 06:24 AM
Suspended

I understand that 'Beauty' comes from God. . and when I see it appreciate it.

So if you are that Beautiful.... post your picture I can promise you you will hear no such bad remarks from me. God's kingdom must be full of Beautiful.. You just need to learn how to manage your Beauty ... with Love tactics. Then you could get any guy? But its not any guy you want.. & that only comes from God, and you want to be in love. Being in love is why God's made man and woman. The fake thing you have is just imagination.
Old 19-07-2020, 08:22 AM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian100
I understand that 'Beauty' comes from God. . and when I see it appreciate it.

So if you are that Beautiful.... post your picture I can promise you you will hear no such bad remarks from me. God's kingdom must be full of Beautiful.. You just need to learn how to manage your Beauty ... with Love tactics. Then you could get any guy? But its not any guy you want.. & that only comes from God, and you want to be in love. Being in love is why God's made man and woman. The fake thing you have is just imagination.

Hi Brian100, I can't post a pic of myself on here due to privacy and security concerns, but I'll try and PM you.

As for the way I dress, I don't think dressing in traditional dress is dressing as if I work for a gentleman's club, I'm certainly always fully covered up and would not leave the house in any other way. Nobody in their right mind could possibly mistake me for a "lady of the night" .

And the guys I prefer - what matters to me is someone having a good heart, being spiritual, honest, trustworthy, standing by my side, someone who is loving and who also loves animals. No preference for any particular race or other unimportant circumstances.

I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 19-07-2020, 08:28 AM
Suspended

Its totally fine you don't want to share in public.. private is good. My pic is so long ago nobody would recognize me... but its just an example of what you went thru but I had opposite results. Lot of girls told me they had to tell their friends don't mess with him he's out of your league! I could just walk by a girl and she would grab me at the clubs. A lot of my guy friends were like how does he do it. Sometimes I think God did. I think God wanted me to have a great youth!!.. but when Love came it all ended. After that I only had eyes for 1 girl. But out in public the girls wouldn't come near me. . I guessed they were afraid. If I drove my Trans am past a car load of girls they would scream! All I had to do was look at them. I had a crazy youth! But I wanted what you wanted, and that never came until I was 29. But . . i needed attraction in there. My girl was love at first sight!

If you are not all decked out natural beauty then something else is triggering this response.. and with your attitude its just like any woman's response to wanting this experience of love. My girl told me she would be happier all poor and in love if that's what it took. But I told her we don't have to be poor to be in love.

Quote:
And the guys I prefer - what matters to me is someone having a good heart, being spiritual, honest, trustworthy, standing by my side, someone who is loving and who also loves animals. No preference for any particular race or other unimportant circumstances.

Wow..that's a very clean list.

What do you tell the guys .. about the spiritual thing?
Old 19-07-2020, 08:51 AM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Its totally fine you don't want to share in public.. private is good. My pic is so long ago nobody would recognize me... but its just an example of what you went thru but I had opposite results. Lot of girls told me they had to tell their friends don't mess with him he's out of your league! I could just walk by a girl and she would grab me at the clubs. A lot of my guy friends were like how does he do it. Sometimes I think God did. I think God wanted me to have a great youth!!.. but when Love came it all ended. After that I only had eyes for 1 girl. But out in public the girls wouldn't come near me. . I guessed they were afraid. If I drove my Trans am past a car load of girls they would scream! All I had to do was look at them. I had a crazy youth! But I wanted what you wanted. That never came until I was 29.

If you are not all decked out natural beauty then something else is triggering this response.. and with your attitude its just like any woman's response to wanting this experience of love. My girl told me she would be happier all poor and in love if that's what it took. But I told her we don't have to be poor to be in love.

I just PM'd you with a link to my picture, let me know please if you are able to see the pic. And then you can let me know what you make of the whole situation. I'm happy with the way I look, there's probably thousands of girls who look better than me but there's plenty more that look a lot worse, lol, and even if I were some hideous thing there's no need for dudes to go about telling me that I'm "not good enough".

Interestingly enough, I often see really hideous women, and I do mean hideous and I'm not saying that lightly, always with men in two and usually several babies. You know the type, gets herself pregnant to get welfare, obese, unhinged, permanently screaming. But they all seem to get a man at least long enough to get pregnant! Not that I would want to stoop that low, but how come they don't get told "you are not good enough" - which in their case would actually be the truth because of their behavior and the way they let themselves go?

And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 19-07-2020, 08:56 AM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Its totally fine you don't want to share in public.. private is good. My pic is so long ago nobody would recognize me... but its just an example of what you went thru but I had opposite results. Lot of girls told me they had to tell their friends don't mess with him he's out of your league! I could just walk by a girl and she would grab me at the clubs. A lot of my guy friends were like how does he do it. Sometimes I think God did. I think God wanted me to have a great youth!!.. but when Love came it all ended. After that I only had eyes for 1 girl. But out in public the girls wouldn't come near me. . I guessed they were afraid. If I drove my Trans am past a car load of girls they would scream! All I had to do was look at them. I had a crazy youth! But I wanted what you wanted, and that never came until I was 29. But . . i needed attraction in there. My girl was love at first sight!

What do you tell the guys .. about the spiritual thing?

Ah about the spiritual thing - I don't get chance to talk to men in the first place, and if I do get that chance then it doesn't usually get beyond the "what's your name" before they tell me that they are out of my league.

On the rare occasions that it does go beyond the first few words before I get told the inevitable "you are not good enough", it's usually them that bring up the spiritual aspect first. Unless I come across them in a way that we each know the other one is spiritual like here on the forum (yes I've come across the "you are not good enough" on here too!).

And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 19-07-2020, 08:58 AM
Suspended

Thanks for sharing that..

What country do you live in and what religion do you identify with?
Old 19-07-2020, 09:04 AM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Thanks for sharing that..

What country do you live in and what religion do you identify with?

I'll PM you about that too.

And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 19-07-2020, 09:05 AM
Suspended

I'll send you a pic on what to change.
Old 19-07-2020, 11:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi, such interesting dreams you have. Is he spiritual this guy, how about his parents? thinking if they invade your dreams like that, could be you are all part of the same soulgroup.

could it be he does not dare to approach you for some reason? if anything or anyone is preventing that from happening?

When I read your answer something just came to me. a aha moment, but not a good one. I just realize that in that past life the ex husband wanted me to prove my love to him by sacrifice. And I would sacrifice and sacrifice and it was never enough. It was not as if I was to have a will of my own. and if I had he would give me an order.

And I can see now for the very first time that I was in the same situation with an ex fiance who only wanted our wedding to be the way he wanted it to be and told me that if I really loved him I would do it that way or else it was off, over. i wasn't prepared for that. It took me by great surprise. he was not interested to hear how I would have liked to have our wedding day.

the same thing...sacrifice...no interest in ones free will...to prove my love...what is up with that sick game? why do this? what did I ever do to get this again and again?

anyways, this reply is not about my sudden realization. Sorry about that. But thank you for your reply, otherwise I don't think I would have seen it.

could it be something about the dates when these dreams appears? that it is a form of cycle? maybe there is some connection there?

it will be very interesting to see how this continues for you...

oh, i forgot - had to ask you - does he work somewhere where the radio is on? if always on one channel they do this tape and usually the same song come around now and then, so maybe that song does on his work radio?
just a thought. so he gets it in his head and because he is in telepathic connection with you - you get it too. could also be when he hears it he thinks of you.

best wishes

Hi asearcher, I just PM'd you with more details, I don't want to write too many details on here as some are very personal.

And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 20-07-2020, 04:17 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequena Estrela
Hi asearcher, I just PM'd you with more details, I don't want to write too many details on here as some are very personal.
Hi I just wrote you back :)

If I may please butt in on the conversation you and Brian100 is up to it is my personal conviction that
What one man think is beautiful, is his type, is not another.

You are meant to look like you look.

If I may just drag up the past life thing...I have recognized few of my soulmates in this life and 2 of them have for sure recognized me - and been the one actively telling me so before I told them (and don't worry, it was no sleazy - I have a feeling we have met before - type of thing...).

What they thought and think is "beautiful" are not perhaps things that I have either noticed or am particular proud of.

I have done enough past life discoveries to see a pattern in the physical type of people that my past life self has fallen in love with. it is recurring. We follow each other.

when I was going out to discos and such i would do the make up and the dress etc etc and I thought no body is interested in me, nobody is coming up to me...then it happen that few times that guys did come up to me, drunk, just when so and so hours had gone by...they would tell me separately (different times that is) that they had seen me there and there (like even in mid day at a pizza place for example) or I had been there and there at that time (different rooms in the disco-building), and they had notice I liked that particular drink and so on...so they had watched me in a distance for almost the entire evening. So one time I would ask "You know it is a pity you did not show up sooner...why did you not come to talk to me earlier?" and the drunk guys would go "because you are so pretty" and I laugh and said something like yeah, right. they would also say something really true (especially when I was younger, had such hell with this), they would say "you are very shy...and I did not know how to find out how to talk to you". I don't know how they could see i was shy or not before talking to me but anyway. I would have better luck when I would go to these places without as much make up only mascara at most and some dress that was hardly even pretty or something. Then they would dare to approach me sooner. I was so surprised!

because of my shyness i was at least so happy i was not born a boy. I would like get stomach ache just watching a boy, a man having to take the first step to some girl , woman and thinking to myself you can do it, you can do it. God, what's up with all the rules and games? who makes them, anyhow? do we have to follow them? can't we just be ourselves? the most interesting person I find is someone who is just that - themselves.

i have heard one guy say to my friend (after having seen me) that he got super nervous around me because i too his breath away, he thought I was so beautiful. But another I went out on a date with later gave report to my friend and said well, he liked my personality and would like to see me again, but he did not care much for my looks. And i went, wait a minute! My looks! what about his looks! anyways, that is what I came up with for a conclusion. Be yourself, honey :)