Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 13-07-2020, 03:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat The Spirit that invades my dreams - or what is it...?

So, I've posted on here about my repeating dreams before, and they are carrying on - and I got a new theory: could the person invading my dreams on a regular basis be a spirit?

So take for example last night: I dreamed that I was getting married to that person. It's not the first time I've had this dream of getting married to him. It was a very lucid dream but also seemed to follow a pre-set pattern, the wedding was very rushed and there was no time to prepare properly, and in the dream I was rushing around like mad getting everything done but delays still happened.

The actual ceremony happened in a big church in my city, which is strange as I'm not a Christian, but I suppose I agreed to that because the guy in question is from a Christian background (though he doesn't follow Christianity now).

I remember rushing around, and then there was no one to give me away and I was rather upset that nobody had thought of finding a trustworthy male friend or relative to do so. Very bizarre!

It wasn't the best dream about this wedding, the previous one, a few weeks ago, was somehow happier and in that dream I was ever so happy. In that dream the wedding happened in the guy's city, also in a church.

I don't always dream of getting married to him, I had a lot of chase dreams about this guy, and dreams of being happily in a relationship with him. It's happening all the time, and this has never happened with anyone I've ever known before.

Just for clarification, this guy is someone I know in real life but he isn't a boyfriend (haha, me and a boyfriend, I should be so lucky, no one wants me, lol).

Now, several people have suggested that it might be a spirit and that this spirit is preventing me from having a relationship. Indeed I've never found someone to have a relationship with, and everybody I know is as surprised by that as I am, folks tell me that I'm beautiful and loving and intelligent and would be a great catch and all that, but reality is - no one wants me.

So several people have said, there could be a spirit or jinni around preventing any relationship from working out, or occurring in the first place. Kind of like a spirit husband who doesn't want me to be with anyone else.

Some Christian guy also said that if one gets married in a dream, then one is indeed married to the spirit who caused the dream and that marriage is valid, and that spirit would prevent any real life relationships from either occurring or working out. Not sure what to make of this, I'm not a Christian but open to all belief systems.

This has been going on for a long time and by now I'm really close to tears, I need to know what is going on - anyone got any idea? And if that guy is a spirit, why doesn't he just say so? And why doesn't he just tell me that he wants to be married to me or whatever, so that I get a chance to say yes or no?

It's really getting to me by now!

I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 13-07-2020, 06:06 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequena Estrela
So, I've posted on here about my repeating dreams before, and they are carrying on - and I got a new theory: could the person invading my dreams on a regular basis be a spirit?

So take for example last night: I dreamed that I was getting married to that person. It's not the first time I've had this dream of getting married to him. It was a very lucid dream but also seemed to follow a pre-set pattern, the wedding was very rushed and there was no time to prepare properly, and in the dream I was rushing around like mad getting everything done but delays still happened.

The actual ceremony happened in a big church in my city, which is strange as I'm not a Christian, but I suppose I agreed to that because the guy in question is from a Christian background (though he doesn't follow Christianity now).

I remember rushing around, and then there was no one to give me away and I was rather upset that nobody had thought of finding a trustworthy male friend or relative to do so. Very bizarre!

It wasn't the best dream about this wedding, the previous one, a few weeks ago, was somehow happier and in that dream I was ever so happy. In that dream the wedding happened in the guy's city, also in a church.

I don't always dream of getting married to him, I had a lot of chase dreams about this guy, and dreams of being happily in a relationship with him. It's happening all the time, and this has never happened with anyone I've ever known before.

Just for clarification, this guy is someone I know in real life but he isn't a boyfriend (haha, me and a boyfriend, I should be so lucky, no one wants me, lol).

Now, several people have suggested that it might be a spirit and that this spirit is preventing me from having a relationship. Indeed I've never found someone to have a relationship with, and everybody I know is as surprised by that as I am, folks tell me that I'm beautiful and loving and intelligent and would be a great catch and all that, but reality is - no one wants me.

So several people have said, there could be a spirit or jinni around preventing any relationship from working out, or occurring in the first place. Kind of like a spirit husband who doesn't want me to be with anyone else.

Some Christian guy also said that if one gets married in a dream, then one is indeed married to the spirit who caused the dream and that marriage is valid, and that spirit would prevent any real life relationships from either occurring or working out. Not sure what to make of this, I'm not a Christian but open to all belief systems.

This has been going on for a long time and by now I'm really close to tears, I need to know what is going on - anyone got any idea? And if that guy is a spirit, why doesn't he just say so? And why doesn't he just tell me that he wants to be married to me or whatever, so that I get a chance to say yes or no?

It's really getting to me by now!
Hi There! :) It is terrible to read you think no one wants you...I hope you do meet the man of your dreams one day (no punch intended)...just going to throw in some suggestions...so I think you have a connection with him and so either he is dreaming what you are dreaming or similar (I and a girlfriend, childhood friend has this)... or he's been with you in past life and that is when there is fragment of past life memories taking place...soulmates have a tendency to stir things up and even make one remember one way or the other... about him being a spirit is also possible, and I say this because I remember being one and trying to get someone to dream where I was trying to leave a message...someone I was connected to had died about a year before I had a strange dream where she was again and again saying someone else's name and that someone was by then, unknowing to me, in hospital between life and death, so I was told the next day and went there.

Someone had this story that she use to dream of a particular guy in her dream and things were old fashion and quite scary and then some time later this guy came in for real in her life. I can't explain it, but there you go...so perhaps he will appear for real in your life someday.

(I bet I have some strange karma-thing about weddings that I don't get, but that's another story/stories. Weddings just make me really nervous, I don't have like a good reaction to them, but don't mind me - there is clearly something wrong with me, ha ha. I thought every gal would grow up to love weddings with the whole bombardment of Cinderella but perhaps it is because the expectations are so high that I don't feel I can relax with the topic, I don't know...I could sense a bit of nightmare-action in your dream, though, you not finding someone to lead you to the altar...)

All the best :)
Old 13-07-2020, 07:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi There! :) It is terrible to read you think no one wants you...I hope you do meet the man of your dreams one day (no punch intended)...just going to throw in some suggestions...so I think you have a connection with him and so either he is dreaming what you are dreaming or similar (I and a girlfriend, childhood friend has this)... or he's been with you in past life and that is when there is fragment of past life memories taking place...soulmates have a tendency to stir things up and even make one remember one way or the other... about him being a spirit is also possible, and I say this because I remember being one and trying to get someone to dream where I was trying to leave a message...someone I was connected to had died about a year before I had a strange dream where she was again and again saying someone else's name and that someone was by then, unknowing to me, in hospital between life and death, so I was told the next day and went there.

Someone had this story that she use to dream of a particular guy in her dream and things were old fashion and quite scary and then some time later this guy came in for real in her life. I can't explain it, but there you go...so perhaps he will appear for real in your life someday.

(I bet I have some strange karma-thing about weddings that I don't get, but that's another story/stories. Weddings just make me really nervous, I don't have like a good reaction to them, but don't mind me - there is clearly something wrong with me, ha ha. I thought every gal would grow up to love weddings with the whole bombardment of Cinderella but perhaps it is because the expectations are so high that I don't feel I can relax with the topic, I don't know...I could sense a bit of nightmare-action in your dream, though, you not finding someone to lead you to the altar...)

All the best :)

Hi asearcher how are you doing - I've been off the forum for a while but I'm back now.

Unfortunately it's not just me thinking that no one wants me, that's daily reality for me, I get told the most abominable things by men as to why I'm "not good enough", it's strange and baffles everyone who knows me because people keep telling me that I must have ten admirers for every finger. But no, men don't want me, I get chased away, rejected, threatened to stay away, told that I'm not good enough, I get told that I'm not allowed to like anyone.

The guy in my dreams is someone I do know in real life, but he is no longer in my life and it's extremely unlikely that he ever will be around again because he is one of the many men who have made it clear to me that I am not allowed to come anywhere near him or contact him. It's strange though because he knows that he could contact me if he wants to say something, and I think it's about time he opened his beak and says what's what because all this creeping around in my dreams isn't achieving anything!

There is certainly a strong connection to him, I can sense that too, there's no denying it. Normally, if someone is no longer in my life, I forget about them and don't waste a second thought on them because they were either not worth it anyway or they for some reason disappeared. But with this guy - well, I don't think about him consciously, but he creeps through my dreams and he also seems to force himself into my thoughts, all the time!

I have only once experienced that before, some years ago, and that person later turned out to be a spirit that caused me to make some important, life changing decisions!

I do have a feeling that this guy is dreaming the same things I am dreaming, which of course is a privacy issue writing about it on here, but he'll have to lump it because he can flamin' well pick up the phone or email or whatever instead of this creeping around, and if he's a spirit he better say so!

Since I've known him I have always felt watched by him, which might mean that he is indeed a spirit.

A past life connection is of course possible, but we discussed this when we were friends, and he never said he remembers me from a former life, though he does seem to have been around at the same time and in the same location.

But how can I find out whether he is a spirit or not, and why he is invading my dreams all the time? And what can I do about it?

It was indeed a bit nightmarish in that dream last night, everything had to be rushed for the wedding, then the wedding dress didn't fit and looked shapeless and frumpy, I had a make up artist that wasn't very good and then my hair didn't look right and had to be hastily put into an updo which didn't look right either. But the worst thing was really having nobody to lead me to the altar, I had to walk alone. Strange really because I'm not all that familiar with Christian weddings, I only know a few things but I do know about this with the bride having to be given away by her father or a male friend or relative. The wedding was also in this church in my city which is known to be haunted. It's a beautiful church but I don't like it at all and have had run ins with the clergy there!

In my previous dream about getting married to this guy, there was a much better atmosphere, everything went well, nothing was rushed, that was in a church in his city and I was just as surprised at having a church wedding, but I was ever so happy then and kept looking at him and thinking how much I loved him - it felt so real, it was unbelievable!

Now, I don't have a thing about dreaming about weddings, I have only once before in my entire life dreamed that I was getting married and that was to someone I didn't know (and still don't), that was in a setting of my cultural background, but I dreamed this only once and that was it. Never otherwise dreamed about weddings and I'm certainly not the type who plans her wedding without having a groom yet, lol.

In real life I would want to find a husband but that's not happening and I'm wondering more and more whether there is indeed some spirit around that is preventing me meeting anyone - and maybe it is this guy! Maybe during our entire friendship I never realized that he is a spirit - oh gosh, that's something to think about!

And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 13-07-2020, 09:22 PM
asearcher

Hi Pequena Estrela! Thank you, I'm fine. I have noticed you were away and hoping everything is alright with you. Good to have you back! I have recognized few who I think have been my soulmates in past life, two that really remembers.

If I may suggest something too about the guy you are dreaming about is that it was most likely left unfinished. This way when you dream of him it stands out as special and like you write he is one of your soulmates so that's why.

About the unfortunate love life you have encountered I am lost for words, and can't come up with a reason for it. I just hope your luck turns :)

During meditation I have experience my old self getting married and it is always like a nightmare, ha ha. It was that way in real life only things look so perfect on the surface. It was not the wedding of my dreams. I just wanted it over with if I now I had to go through it. It did not feel like our wedding, more so done to impress other people. I had not yet found my strength and released myself, that was all coming in the future. Think my past life self was herself when she was able to sketch, make her own clothes and go barefoot in the sand and be a mother, could tell how much she valued her children. Not all the materialistic things and all the games and all the masks that existed in her husband's world. I think she had to break out or else she would have died on the inside and she realize she could not take him with her because he was part of it and did not mind it seems to stay in that world. I sometime wonder what her life would have been like had she not married him.

I hope it works out for you, I really do :) :hug3

Last edited by asearcher : 14-07-2020 at 07:40 AM.
Old 14-07-2020, 10:34 AM
Legrand

Hello,

I do not understand either Asearcher why men do not like our little star. She emanates a very beautiful and exotic energy.

Regards
Old 15-07-2020, 12:22 AM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Hi Pequena Estrela! Thank you, I'm fine. I have noticed you were away and hoping everything is alright with you. Good to have you back! I have recognized few who I think have been my soulmates in past life, two that really remembers.

If I may suggest something too about the guy you are dreaming about is that it was most likely left unfinished. This way when you dream of him it stands out as special and like you write he is one of your soulmates so that's why.

About the unfortunate love life you have encountered I am lost for words, and can't come up with a reason for it. I just hope your luck turns :)

During meditation I have experience my old self getting married and it is always like a nightmare, ha ha. It was that way in real life only things look so perfect on the surface. It was not the wedding of my dreams. I just wanted it over with if I now I had to go through it. It did not feel like our wedding, more so done to impress other people. I had not yet found my strength and released myself, that was all coming in the future. Think my past life self was herself when she was able to sketch, make her own clothes and go barefoot in the sand and be a mother, could tell how much she valued her children. Not all the materialistic things and all the games and all the masks that existed in her husband's world. I think she had to break out or else she would have died on the inside and she realize she could not take him with her because he was part of it and did not mind it seems to stay in that world. I sometime wonder what her life would have been like had she not married him.

I hope it works out for you, I really do :) :hug3

Hi asearcher - that's a very interesting concept, yes in a way he is a soulmate, I knew that from the beginning when we were friends. And indeed it does sound like some unfinished business that he is chasing after! I have noticed that he seemes to want to own me in my dreams, I can sense that very strongly. He wants to own me, to have me all for himself.

Maybe in my past life he was in love with me but couldn't have me because I was married - and to Pharaoh at that? Since my past life husband has not been reincarnated, maybe he thinks he can have me now? But then why didn't he say so when we were friends - unless something stopped him, maybe he felt Pharaoh's presence! Maybe he knew that I was out of limits for him but he still doesn't want to give up!

Oh gosh that would make sense! Thinking about it, that very much makes sense! There were many men in my past life who wanted me for themselves but couldn't get to me because of my status. After the death of my husband, they were like vultures, they all thought they could get to me now!

I think at some point I need to have another past life regression, I want to do that anyway. maybe that will shed some light on the matter.

I notice that you sometimes write in the third person when you write about your past life. I have never felt like doing so. We do not change, we are the same people, even if we have a different name now. Our souls don't change. Neither do our eyes by the way - eyes are the window to the soul and they stay the same.

Your past life was so sad. It's heartbreaking. And the fact that you were a ghost for a while - absolutely heartbreaking. I hope things are going better for you in this life, and then you can find peace when you cross over.

Hugs to you too! xx

And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 15-07-2020, 12:25 AM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello,

I do not understand either Asearcher why men do not like our little star. She emanates a very beautiful and exotic energy.

Regards

That's a lovely thing to say, thank you, Legrand!

Not that it provides the answer as to why men hate me, lol, but it's great to know that my energy is beautiful. That means a lot to me after all the negative comments I had from men.

And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 15-07-2020, 06:35 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequena Estrela
Hi asearcher - that's a very interesting concept, yes in a way he is a soulmate, I knew that from the beginning when we were friends. And indeed it does sound like some unfinished business that he is chasing after! I have noticed that he seems to want to own me in my dreams, I can sense that very strongly. He wants to own me, to have me all for himself.

Maybe in my past life he was in love with me but couldn't have me because I was married - and to Pharaoh at that? Since my past life husband has not been reincarnated, maybe he thinks he can have me now? But then why didn't he say so when we were friends - unless something stopped him, maybe he felt Pharaoh's presence! Maybe he knew that I was out of limits for him but he still doesn't want to give up!

Oh gosh that would make sense! Thinking about it, that very much makes sense! There were many men in my past life who wanted me for themselves but couldn't get to me because of my status. After the death of my husband, they were like vultures, they all thought they could get to me now!

I think at some point I need to have another past life regression, I want to do that anyway. maybe that will shed some light on the matter.

I notice that you sometimes write in the third person when you write about your past life. I have never felt like doing so. We do not change, we are the same people, even if we have a different name now. Our souls don't change. Neither do our eyes by the way - eyes are the window to the soul and they stay the same.

Your past life was so sad. It's heartbreaking. And the fact that you were a ghost for a while - absolutely heartbreaking. I hope things are going better for you in this life, and then you can find peace when you cross over.

Hugs to you too! xx
Hi sweetie! Thank you. I do hope you solve the mystery behind your current situation, your friend seem complicated, two-faced.

I know, I know I write sometimes in I and sometimes in she and I, i don't even think about it. i agree with you we are the same.

I go "She"-term too at times when I felt caught in the marriage playing a role. On the surface it look perfect. they had so much. He was successful, getting more and more of that m, but i remember him stress out about that too and she did not know how to help him with that. She did not lack anything from the materialist point of view. But she was still a full grown woman who was being dominated. Owned. to have that self image of one self was not nice.

i can't answer to why someone gets to be so easy jealous and controlling. the controlling part i think though is fear. Because it felt like the more she wanted to breath the harder he held on.

But i could see she appreciated other things about him, that he was a family man. that they later manage to be friends. that she knew she could call him in time of trouble.

So I get the feeling one get when someone else wants to own you, especially in a love affair. That there can be a sickness in it. Maybe this is what you have been going through with him in the past, as you suggest. if someone else owns you you have lost the right to your free will or they want to take that from you - and this is danger - and so you run. you run because we can't be happy without our free will. even if one is in a relationship one should not loose this right, this individuality.

"My" ex husband was too strong, too angry and he would get things his way. like i honestly was not strong enough in the long run to keep fighting him. but it did not mean i did not love him and did not appreciate him as a Dad. but yeah, I remember too much of him, with him being angry and frustrated. Memories I don't want.

from few scenes i remember he was controlling too during the split and after divorce, and she couldn't relax, but lots of years after that one i would remember they could be relax and joke and have a good time at a barbecue outside with children and friends. And one scene i remember being pregnant but with another man and the ex husband was in what i presume was our new living room and talking and meanwhile our child lean to him as if they were really use to one another. and the ex husband gave me a look of great tenderness and i had recognize it before but this when I was expecting one of his children, during our marriage. still even if not his baby he could still afford to give me that kid of generosity. Many years later on face book he had put up a picture of me while i was pregnant with this other man's child. now that is some kind of generosity he just had in him too, at times. and him wanting to know if I was doing alright (I had miscarried before in our marriage) in the living room. That he was happy for me, that i was doing well perhaps because he knew how blue i had got when I had miscarried before. I would remember crying and feeling ashamed and withdrawing from him, taking it worse than he did. I look pretty heavy in those pics but still it was put up there with some sort of tenderness.so he wasn't just this angry "monster".

Thank you for all your kind words and encouragement :)

Last edited by asearcher : 15-07-2020 at 01:07 PM.
Old 16-07-2020, 10:49 AM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Hi sweetie! Thank you. I do hope you solve the mystery behind your current situation, your friend seem complicated, two-faced.

I know, I know I write sometimes in I and sometimes in she and I, i don't even think about it. i agree with you we are the same.

I go "She"-term too at times when I felt caught in the marriage playing a role. On the surface it look perfect. they had so much. He was successful, getting more and more of that m, but i remember him stress out about that too and she did not know how to help him with that. She did not lack anything from the materialist point of view. But she was still a full grown woman who was being dominated. Owned. to have that self image of one self was not nice.

i can't answer to why someone gets to be so easy jealous and controlling. the controlling part i think though is fear. Because it felt like the more she wanted to breath the harder he held on.

But i could see she appreciated other things about him, that he was a family man. that they later manage to be friends. that she knew she could call him in time of trouble.

So I get the feeling one get when someone else wants to own you, especially in a love affair. That there can be a sickness in it. Maybe this is what you have been going through with him in the past, as you suggest. if someone else owns you you have lost the right to your free will or they want to take that from you - and this is danger - and so you run. you run because we can't be happy without our free will. even if one is in a relationship one should not loose this right, this individuality.

"My" ex husband was too strong, too angry and he would get things his way. like i honestly was not strong enough in the long run to keep fighting him. but it did not mean i did not love him and did not appreciate him as a Dad. but yeah, I remember too much of him, with him being angry and frustrated. Memories I don't want.

from few scenes i remember he was controlling too during the split and after divorce, and she couldn't relax, but lots of years after that one i would remember they could be relax and joke and have a good time at a barbecue outside with children and friends. And one scene i remember being pregnant but with another man and the ex husband was in what i presume was our new living room and talking and meanwhile our child lean to him as if they were really use to one another. and the ex husband gave me a look of great tenderness and i had recognize it before but this when I was expecting one of his children, during our marriage. still even if not his baby he could still afford to give me that kid of generosity. Many years later on face book he had put up a picture of me while i was pregnant with this other man's child. now that is some kind of generosity he just had in him too, at times. and him wanting to know if I was doing alright (I had miscarried before in our marriage) in the living room. That he was happy for me, that i was doing well perhaps because he knew how blue i had got when I had miscarried before. I would remember crying and feeling ashamed and withdrawing from him, taking it worse than he did. I look pretty heavy in those pics but still it was put up there with some sort of tenderness.so he wasn't just this angry "monster".

Thank you for all your kind words and encouragement :)

Hi asearcher, I've noticed something very spooky here - what you have written on here, and what is shown in my email notification, is completely different!!!

May I ask, did you edit and re-write your post after you originally posted it?

In my email notification it's a very very long reply from you, but what is on here seems like a severely shortened version of it. Very spooky!

If you want I can copy paste on here what is shown in my email notification but I didn't want to do that just yet in case you edited your post for a reason and don't want the original to be on here. Or I can copy paste it in a PM to you.

If it wasn't you editing this post then we have something to worry about... I don't mean admin, they wouldn't change a post, they would only remove it if it was against the guidelines, but the post on here from you is different!

Now, there is also something else spooky.

In your reply that is shown in my email notification, you mention you put a lot of the blame for what happened with your then husband on the 1950's up glory housewife magazines that idealized wives pleasing their husbands.

But in the post on here, you mention that your then husband put a picture of you on facebook, a picture of you being pregnant with your new partner after the divorce.

This timeline doesn't add up since facebook has only been around during the last few years.

Any idea of what's going on here?

As for my former friend, yes he is complicated, nothing is ever as it seems with him. I don't think he is happy about the fact that I have seen through him and I suppose that was one of the reasons, if not the main reason, for the friendship having come to an end.

It seems to me that he wanted to own me in my past life and he still wants to own me now because to him, that's the only way he can get close to me. Maybe he is mad with love, or jealousy, or plain old obsession, who knows.

Interesting that he is still pursuing me after all these centuries, I just wonder why, if he is so madly in love with me, he doesn't just tell me so??? You know, in a normal way, not all this dream invasion business? What's he scared of, does he think I'm going to bite him? Lol...

How peculiar!

And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 16-07-2020, 11:06 AM
Suspended

Could be a future someone you will meet but usually those are quick vision and over with.

That recurring dream could be your fear of never getting married..but why was he previous Christian? And how would you know he was. Are you able to talk to this person or what? If they are talking to you one on one then it could be the spirit world.

Nobody wants you? Being in love come from God... and he alone grants this. But I call him the Catholic God.