Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 28-05-2020, 12:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dather12
I have been aware enough to notice the "crossing over" into parallel lives. Many astral travels I have now are in fact from the parallel mes.

Hi there, sounds like you are in touch with your Higher Self, your Soul Self and this is splendid. You ever do meditations just to be with your Soul and the group connected to you or do you actually go to meet up with them in the Astral? Thank you for responding!!
Old 28-05-2020, 02:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
hi
i have a question about this...someone close say she lived a life where her husband died before his time and nowadays at rare times in dreams she visit a place - a home - with solid, "real" things, furniture, plates, you name it, there - and he's there and so is someone else she knew from that life.
Well, in my opinion, it is up to us to make the best of where we are in the physical, be the best we can be for ourselves so others see us as an example to be able to help themselves. If it is true we are all one with the Universe and we are all connected by the Golden thread or spark of the Creator then everything in our forefront is for an experience.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 11-08-2021 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 27-09-2020, 06:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Dreams are everything. They could be psychic, they could be past lives, alternate lives, they could be your subconscious and they can be meaningless nonsense. This is why I love them so much because every thing is possible!

When I am recalling a dream, it take them with a grain of salt, and replay them in my head as entertainment. Sometimes when I think about a dream they are really profound and I write those down or record voice notes on my phone. I like voice notes because its easier to be descriptive and then I can play them back later.

I would suggest that when you feel you had a dream that is special and not nonsense to write it down or record it. That way if you have a similar dream again you can keep record and reflect back on it at a later time and see what the similaries/differences are.
Old 27-09-2020, 08:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Cat

Hi there EyeOhLight, thank you for your thoughts here, I am glad to meet a newby such as myself, to the forum that is. Sounds like you are very well a live with the lucid dreaming and are aware of many aspects of it. Which stands out to you the most in recent times as in whether it be a past life or something in the future or just maybe your higher soul self talking to you? Just curious!
Happiness & Joy
Old 27-09-2020, 08:38 PM
Master

I put considerable attention to my dreams. I've worked to learn to remember as many of them as I can, at least long enough to write them down when they seem worth remembering. They are quite vivid and detailed.

But the source of them? There seem to be multiple. I can sort them into:
- old fears. Bad or unpleasant experiences in my past, who keep returning.
- stuff that could have happened in a movie, meaning involving action and excitement and other unrealistic stuff.

I readily accept those above as stuff that my brain could be producing on its own. I don't see anything spiritual in that.

What I don't usually get:
- identifiable older historical periods. I can count the dreams happening any time before my current lifetime on one hand and have fingers left over.
- fantasy settings.

However, there are a few other dreams who seem to have a message for me and then is when I pay attention. I accept that when I sleep, my defenses go down or weaken and those on the other side who want to tell me something have their chance. This does not happen often, but when it does I recall the dream very strongly and in great detail and wake up as if I have been told to, rather than waking up drowsily over many minutes as I normally do.
Old 27-09-2020, 08:58 PM
Master
I've been pondering this question for many many years. I have come to believe dreams are on a spectrum, with some dreams being an actual alternative, external place and others are only happening in the brain: dealing with stuff you experience and see during the day, in the past etc. But I have also had experiences that really make me convinced there is a lot more to dreams.
Old 27-09-2020, 08:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi WhiteWarrior, I am thrilled to have two give awesome descriptions both at the same time frame! It is really hard to get to know people here in this forum.
Sounds like you too have an exciting dream time. I have as well, lately I have had dreams of a former employer and his wife always at work with a bunch of people around. He was in the state of mind that thought women were only on the planet to serve as slaves to all males and I fought that with a vengance so I guess I have to forgive that aspect of him so I can move on .....I just don't want to right now.lol, last dream I had was last week and his wife had a new friend that treated her like gold so I imagine good things WILL come to those who can make it through!

Are you dreams similar like mine?
Old 09-08-2021, 09:54 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dather12

I have been aware enough to notice the "crossing over" into parallel lives. Many astral travels I have now are in fact from the parallel mes.

Quote:
From my perspective, you don't cross over into parallel lives (there are neither parallel lives, nor parallel universes, in terms of this physical universe).

What you can do, is to project and observe probable past and future paths, and as inner-self to take decisions in the present, bring them into your focus.
While I was reading the responses to this thread, what came to mind was that maybe what some of us are seeing in our dreams are memories of things viewed or studied during our recent visits to the Hall of Records (AKA Aksashic Recods).

Aren't the Akashic Records a collection of past, present and (potential) future lifetimes and experiences?

I ask because I am dreaming of people and places that are familiar to me in the dream state but upon awakening I have no idea who the people are or where the location might be.

A friend thinks these are visits to parallel or alternate lifetimes. In these dreams, the settings and clothing worn look modern or normal. My feet can sometimes feel the ground as I walk or run. Or I can smell fragrances or smoke. Or feel the touch of someone. I hardly ever feel hot, cold, etc or any climate or room temperature.

I have considered, at least, that these dreams could be interactions somehow with people from my own soul group. But exactly where we are hanging out at in these realistic dreams, I cannot figure out. For all I know, I could even be on the Other Side somewhere, hanging out with kindred spirits from previous lifetimes.

. . . .
Old 09-08-2021, 10:53 AM
Seeker

Lucid Dreaming does happen and is real. I do it and my partner has also learned to do it. Dreams are very fascinating to me as well.

I have some of the most vivid dreams and I almost never dream of people I know. I have met thousands of people in my dreams and have been in thousands of places I have never seen in my lifetime. Very fascinating indeed.
Old 09-08-2021, 12:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Hey there True Angel, sounds like you and I are on the same path, I agree about the AK records we each hold within us. I would answer your statements with an "all the above" type answer! I also think that sometimes we are given answers to pondering questions or that our steps are being guided in the direction we signed up for before we came here! Spirit guides from the realm of light!~