Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 26-05-2020, 07:15 PM
Experiencer

Flying away to Fantasia

My first memory was being in a bedroom of an apartment. There was a force that didn't want me to go out the door. Because of it I got some lucidity, which made me wonder what the dream wanted me to do. My wish was to fly out the window. I approached the window and it was a rainy afternoon. Don't know what floor it was, but it was a tall building.

Then a pigeon came flying towards me, it floated in front of the window as if inviting me to follow him. I accepted it, but before I took off I tried to cast a spell and turn myself into wind. It apparently had no effect. I flew normally a couple of meters behind him as he flew to the horizon. We were going very fast, and again I realized I was holding a rope that came from the sky, but this time it was more like a string made of fiber.

I kept trying to talk to the bird, who had turned into a typical fairy or cherub. I asked "How is our divine mother doing?". He/she was completely silent. I also said "I think I prefer to take a portal than to be flying this fast."

It felt like I was Atreyu flying on the back of his luck dragon Falkor. I started whistling the tune of the movie (Neverending Story). Didn't pay attention to the environment below until we arrived at our destination. It was a station on a beach, and there was a great palace in the center of that realm, that I saw from afar. I consider this place the realm of higher beings, been there before. There were little children all around, dressed with exotic clothes that made them look like little kings and queens. I was very happy to be there again, crying tears of joy and thanking my God as I crawled on the beach/station. Then it felt like I was that boy from the famous drawing by Flammarion, leaving the material world behind and entering another realm. Didn't interact with anyone there.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.
Old 29-05-2020, 06:47 AM
Experiencer

Can't fail to notice that I had virtually no free will in this experience. The setting was very similar to 'An inconvenient visitor' (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=134522), but unlike that one, everything I tried to do on my own didn't work.

Going outside to fly in the rain wasn't very inviting, if not for the guide coming to take me, perhaps I wouldn't do it.

The speed of the flight was incredible, although I didn't choose where to go, I merely followed the bird.

It is safe to conclude that obedience to a divine will can get you safely to higher realms, whereas free will is excursionism.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.