Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 15-04-2020, 10:39 PM
Pathfinder

My vivid heavenly dream

I am not sure what type of dream this was - whether lucid, spiritual or not. I have had many dreams before that I would describe as spiritual but others might say they were lucid. For example, I have had dreams that many would describe spiritually as the "halls of healing" rather than a lucid dream.

Here is a very recent dream I had, which I am still trying to understand:

I awoke and found myself sat at a table in a room full of familiar faces. The people at the tables looked like they were busy, and I became quite aware nobody was noticing me.

To the right of me, I noticed a large 2 pane glass window which was the full height of the room. Through it from the distance, I could see beautiful rays of light which I felt drawn closer to observe.

Upon stepping over to the window to observe, I saw the most glorious scenery; lush green fields and hills, beautiful buildings and shrubbery. The most beautiful and scenic view I have ever seen in my life.

As I marvelled at the scenic view through the window, I became very aware that I was not where I should be and this was either a dream or some place else.

If this were a dream I thought, then I must surely be unable to look up and down and side to side through the window?

So I began to look up, down, left, right, every detail was there to see and observe, and was just as real as any other place or environment I had known to be real.

But something else happened, I became even more aware that I was creating this - that all that I see and observe and interact with was my own creation - that this place was mine.

To test this further, I decided to think of a black American muscle car and suddenly one appeared and was travelling down the nearby road I had observed through the window.

I then turned to look back into the room I was in and noticed a footpath had appeared beside the tables that were in the room and decided to walk over to it.

Beside the footpath was a tree and a small field of grass. Again, I thought if this were a dream then surely touching the grass and soil would not be possible? So I stroked my fingers over the blades of grass and picked the soil with my fingers and to my surprise that too felt as real as any grass or soil I had touched before.

Still in awe after testing the environment, I looked up at the tree that was beside me. On the tree was some sort of plaque but it had my name on it and my details about me! Although, the details were mostly correct, it listed my age as 40 yrs old which was older than I am now, and in my picture I looked different. After seeing this I then started to cry. I then thought that if this was as real as anything else, then what is really real? Where I was, was as real as anything I knew to be real. Is everything we know to be real just an illusion?

Then I woke up. Ah but only a dream I thought. But a dream I will never forget.
Old 15-04-2020, 11:18 PM
Guide
i think the dream is more real than anything and gives great insight. I want to draw your attention to your awareness in the dream that you were thinking about the nature of the dream world. You wanted to test the validity of dream and whether the dream was real and so you decided to manifest something in the dream world, thinking to yourself that if you were able to manifest something then the very act of manifesting something would prove it to be a dream. You manifest something and therefore you know it to be a dream which then brought you to a crisis point when you realised that the future self was manifest and that you were older than you were now.

To me, when you manifested something in the dream world, it proved nothing. As, within all realms of reality you manifest your reality anyway. In the lower spheres (such as in the earth realm) there is lag between what you imagine and when it manifests. However, in the higher spheres it happens more quickly.

Whether or not you are travelling in the higher realms or remain in this realm you manifest your reality regardless. What you manifest manifests are different rate of speed.

Like it says in the film "the matrix" you can not see past the choices you haven't made yet.

There are two different parts to yourself. You have the higher and lower (or the inner and the outer) - the higher self has made choices and those choices will play themselves out and when they do you will be 40 years of age.

I feel this is the inner meaning of your dream

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 16-04-2020, 01:09 AM
Pathfinder

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and add some input.

During the experience, I actually thought two things: either this is a dream or I am in the spirit world - a higher realm like you say.

I felt also felt that if it could be either, then I should try to manifest something to try and validate whether I was In a dream or a spiritual realm. I felt like I knew to validate that would be to test the environment.

The plaque on the tree was what was most puzzling me, and I think you might be right. It seems like my higher self may have been showing me where my life will be when I'm 40. I felt like that might be the case at the time, but I wasn't sure if that was the correct interpretation. So thank you for helping me to understand this.

I will say, if the interpretation of this is correct, then it fits with where I am in my life right now in terms of why this experience happened. I feel currently I am on the brink of transitioning into the next big chapter of my life, but feel like with the rest of the world, my plans and progress are on hold for the time being, and I have had some doubts over whether things will happen and move forward. I also have felt spiritually a little confused lately, and I started to question my experiences over the past few years.

I feel maybe this whole experience was to validate my spirituality and my life progress in the future?

Or maybe I have still misinterpreted what you mean by the higher self making choices that happen by the age of 40?
Old 16-04-2020, 08:09 AM
irisa

Hi Spiritual Light,

what a beautiful dreamexperience, though i can understand the feeling of disappointment.

What came to my mind when 'seeing' your dreampart with the large windows and the glorious scenery behind was: that is your soul. Windows can symbolize eyes. It looks like you were looking outside, though i think you were looking inside yourself (which is also universal?).

Maybe sort of a soul-experience in a dream? Maybe that is why the others didn't see you? Because how many people can see a person for who they really are? (just some thoughts)

Number 40 in the bible is a period of trial, probation. Maybe not taken literally in the dream, but something to think about? 40 on a tree; Tree of Life...??

I also would be curious about when you really are 40 years old (young;-))

I then thought that if this was as real as anything else, then what is really real? Where I was, was as real as anything I knew to be real. Is everything we know to be real just an illusion?

This part made me remember something someone once wrote to me. It said something like that the dream world is nothing different from the real life. And that when you do realise this, you ......(…i will look up what she wrote exactly).
Old 16-04-2020, 04:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritual_Light
I am not sure what type of dream this was - whether lucid, spiritual or not. I have had many dreams before that I would describe as spiritual but others might say they were lucid. For example, I have had dreams that many would describe spiritually as the "halls of healing" rather than a lucid dream.

I awoke and found myself sat at a table in a room full of familiar faces. The people at the tables looked like they were busy, and I became quite aware nobody was noticing me.

To the right of me, I noticed a large 2 pane glass window which was the full height of the room. Through it from the distance, I could see beautiful rays of light which I felt drawn closer to observe.

Upon stepping over to the window to observe, I saw the most glorious scenery; lush green fields and hills, beautiful buildings and shrubbery. The most beautiful and scenic view I have ever seen in my life.

As I marvelled at the scenic view through the window, I became very aware that I was not where I should be and this was either a dream or some place else.

If this were a dream I thought, then I must surely be unable to look up and down and side to side through the window?

So I began to look up, down, left, right, every detail was there to see and observe, and was just as real as any other place or environment I had known to be real.

But something else happened, I became even more aware that I was creating this - that all that I see and observe and interact with was my own creation - that this place was mine.

To test this further, I decided to think of a black American muscle car and suddenly one appeared and was travelling down the nearby road I had observed through the window.

I then turned to look back into the room I was in and noticed a footpath had appeared beside the tables that were in the room and decided to walk over to it.

Beside the footpath was a tree and a small field of grass. Again, I thought if this were a dream then surely touching the grass and soil would not be possible? So I stroked my fingers over the blades of grass and picked the soil with my fingers and to my surprise that too felt as real as any grass or soil I had touched before.

Still in awe after testing the environment, I looked up at the tree that was beside me. On the tree was some sort of plaque but it had my name on it and my details about me! Although, the details were mostly correct, it listed my age as 40 yrs old which was older than I am now, and in my picture I looked different. After seeing this I then started to cry. I then thought that if this was as real as anything else, then what is really real? Where I was, was as real as anything I knew to be real. Is everything we know to be real just an illusion?

I too experiences these realities that I know that were my own creation.. and I was able to modify these realities according to my own desires, I could create things instantly. Check the movie "Inception", it's a very similar experience, you are dreaming, you know that you are dreaming, and you can create whatever reality you want to experience, but I also believe there's something deeper. Something beyond our "mental plane", where our imagination and memories create our experiences, I believe there's something more.
Old 17-04-2020, 01:10 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by irisa
Hi Spiritual Light,

what a beautiful dreamexperience, though i can understand the feeling of disappointment.

What came to my mind when 'seeing' your dreampart with the large windows and the glorious scenery behind was: that is your soul. Windows can symbolize eyes. It looks like you were looking outside, though i think you were looking inside yourself (which is also universal?).

Maybe sort of a soul-experience in a dream? Maybe that is why the others didn't see you? Because how many people can see a person for who they really are? (just some thoughts)

Number 40 in the bible is a period of trial, probation. Maybe not taken literally in the dream, but something to think about? 40 on a tree; Tree of Life...??

I also would be curious about when you really are 40 years old (young;-))

I then thought that if this was as real as anything else, then what is really real? Where I was, was as real as anything I knew to be real. Is everything we know to be real just an illusion?

This part made me remember something someone once wrote to me. It said something like that the dream world is nothing different from the real life. And that when you do realise this, you ......(…i will look up what she wrote exactly).

Thank you, it really was a beautiful experience - a gift really.

That is an interesting perspective, I hadn't considered the number 40 in a biblical perspective.

I felt that the window was demonstrating the beauty that I can create/manifest that is within me, which can exist and be just as real as anything else. I suppose, for it to manifest the way it did was to demonstrate what we are all capable of. The sort of kingdom of heaven within us if you will...

Well, regards to my age, 40 for me is definitely less than a decade away for me. I am in denial though, although it isn't something I fear. ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I too experiences these realities that I know that were my own creation.. and I was able to modify these realities according to my own desires, I could create things instantly. Check the movie "Inception", it's a very similar experience, you are dreaming, you know that you are dreaming, and you can create whatever reality you want to experience, but I also believe there's something deeper. Something beyond our "mental plane", where our imagination and memories create our experiences, I believe there's something more.

Yeah I have seen inception - great film actually.

I think what is confusing is whether I am in a dream plane or a higher spiritual plane/realm when I am having this particular experience. I have read that we do sometimes go to the higher spiritual realms sometimes when we sleep, but we are still attached to our bodies via the silver cord.

The trouble is, how you can tell apart what is just a dream or spiritual is very difficult when the afterlife can also be described as a dream like experience as well.
Old 17-04-2020, 02:25 AM
Master

Quote:

Great dream! Congratulations!

This was an invitation for you to confidently follow this path for further exploration. Good luck!

Why wouldn't the grass and the soil feel real? They were as real as everything else.

That was a lucid dream, as you were dreaming, and you became aware (lucid) that you were dreaming.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 17-04-2020, 02:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and add some input.

During the experience, I actually thought two things: either this is a dream or I am in the spirit world - a higher realm like you say.

I felt also felt that if it could be either, then I should try to manifest something to try and validate whether I was In a dream or a spiritual realm. I felt like I knew to validate that would be to test the environment.

The plaque on the tree was what was most puzzling me, and I think you might be right. It seems like my higher self may have been showing me where my life will be when I'm 40. I felt like that might be the case at the time, but I wasn't sure if that was the correct interpretation. So thank you for helping me to understand this.

I will say, if the interpretation of this is correct, then it fits with where I am in my life right now in terms of why this experience happened. I feel currently I am on the brink of transitioning into the next big chapter of my life, but feel like with the rest of the world, my plans and progress are on hold for the time being, and I have had some doubts over whether things will happen and move forward. I also have felt spiritually a little confused lately, and I started to question my experiences over the past few years.

I feel maybe this whole experience was to validate my spirituality and my life progress in the future?

Or maybe I have still misinterpreted what you mean by the higher self making choices that happen by the age of 40?
Dreams are a gate to the spirit world. What you recall is just a small portion of your nightly projections, translated by your subconscious into a symbolic form that you could understand.

As I wrote above, this kind a dream is an invitation to confidently continue on this path, on your quest for "higher" knowledge. It was meant to show you that you have nothing to fear.

It is possible, even probable, that your dream contains symbolism, but you are the only one that can find its true meaning, as symbols differ not only from one person to another, but from a dream to another for the same person too.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 16-07-2020, 11:19 AM
Suspended

wrong post