Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 16-03-2020, 08:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Lucid dreamer as long as I can remember

I’ve had lucid dreams every night ever since I remember, and I remember all the way to a bit of babyhood. I also could always control them.

Anyone guess why? I already have many theories, but I’d like to hear your guesses!

Edit: typo

Last edited by +*~.:STARDUST:.~*+ : 16-03-2020 at 09:45 PM.
Old 16-03-2020, 09:30 PM
Master

Because you're ... "stardust"? (assume you meant "since I remember")
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 16-03-2020, 09:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Nope! Stardust is just a username cause I ran out of ideas. I’m bad at names. Do you happen to know any lucid dreamers I can talk to? I’ve never met another before.
Old 16-03-2020, 09:53 PM
Master

Try astralpulse, although they're more into phasing. Or, check Bob Peterson's blog. You might get ideas there. There is also a Lucid Dreaming Magazine.

google can help you..
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 16-03-2020, 11:31 PM
I am not a constant lucid dreamer like yourself,
but have to my amazement before.
You ask why - for us to guess why for so many yrs since very
early childhood this goes on with you.

There could be many reasons - so many scenarios involving past lives;
all kind of fun and interesting, perhaps involving yogis, meditation, spiritual advancement in those lives - or
perhaps a dabbling in things that caused distractions from your
Ultimate Goal - thus, it continues on.
I would have to know 'about' these lucid dreams - are they joyful, fun - full of knowledge with masters?

Sometimes we have unfinished business and we work some things out or get answers in the Dream World/Astral World...I dunno.

Do you have a thinner veil than in most of us between the conscious and subconscious? Maybe - why? Why are some mediums and psychics ?
Why are some born left brainers and some right brainers?
If you know why it would be interesting to know.
I do know where we are at - mediums or not - it's all perfectly perfect.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-03-2020, 07:28 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Anyone guess why?

My first guess would be:

Do you get "Angry, Upset or Ragefull" ?
And if you do, how long does it last ?

(i could ask the 1st question from their opposite standpoint, but that would not point out what i think why you have it more often.)

The second guess is:

Are you creative ?

Do you do paintings, music, or do you have any activity, in which you have to think creatively ?
Old 19-03-2020, 07:25 PM
Master
me
coz
sum
of
dreamss
iv
j
had
its
bean
lucdd
i
feal
lk its happndd
i
do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 19-03-2020, 07:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Are you creative ?

Do you do paintings, music, or do you have any activity, in which you have to think creatively ?
Just curious, why painting, or playing music is more creative than creating a software program, a home-improvement project, landscaping, or playing ping-pong, ...?

I believe being "creative" means to produce something original, sourced from your mind, not just to make something, play something, do an activity. It has to bring an element of non-ordinary.

"creative" seems to be another hijacked word that lost its meaning, and so became irrelevant. I just googled "creative arts" which seems a pleonasm, and was disappointed by what that means to other people.
Old 19-03-2020, 08:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Lately, i was thinking about some things.

(and i have read/listened to few of the books about oobe's)

In one of them, they are talking about Left/Right brain.
The left/right brain theory is not new to me, i used the "Silva method" exercises, and they were explaining how we tend to use one of them, while the other is dormant.

Here is a quotation from the page http://www.guidemind.com/id42.html

Quote:
Left brain thinking, logical, analytical and externally oriented and is probably the cause for most personal and world problems. Left-brain thinking makes use only of objective, intellectual, and logical means to correct problems. Right-brain thinking connects an individual to a “higher intelligence” which enables them to receive the guidance they need.

My question about paintings and music, is based on logical thinking.

(p.s. I do not share the belief that a brain is doing thinking. i see myself as a spiritual being, and therefore the brain is not the 'thinker' but only a receiver of the stimuli from the Physical world.
But for the sake of explanation, ill use this left/right brain model.)

So basically, if you look on the quoted explanation, the Left brain thinking is based on the material world, while right one is spiritual.

My logical thinking, then, is defining the left brain as a Calculator.
When you are in the Calculation mode, you look on everything material and can not believe that the material "things" can be anything than material.

So to access the Right brain thing, you have to use Imagination. Painting uses different Colors, and Color and Music are, if you look at them technically - Frequencies with different vibrations.

If you engage in, for example, painting, you have to imagine different composition of color. This automatically activates the Right brain, and this in turn activates the Spirit - therefore you may draw a nice picture. (as long as you do not ask the left brain !).

In my theory then, the more you work with colors and music, the more dreams you would have, which are based on non-material things.
The more dreams you have, the higher is the probability that they become "lucid".

Yes, the left brain would lead you to dreams too. But if you ignore the right brain, the left brain would dismiss the dreams as nonsense (because of the calculation mode.) and you would rather forget the dreams instead of exploring them further.

Thus, if frequencies/vibrations are involved, the chance for dreams is higher.

Playing Ping-pong would, in my understanding, lead you into lucid dreams by chance, but for this you must concentrate on repetitive activity ! And only on that.
But to be repetitive, in ping-pong, you would have to stand still in one place, and to play against a wall, where the ball is always coming to you in the same place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUOiJOqrHlI < look at this video from 10sec to 14 seconds. and you will understand what i mean by repetition.
Old 08-05-2020, 12:22 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
me
coz
sum
of
dreamss
iv
j
had
its
bean
lucdd
i
feal
lk its happndd
i
do

You do because dreams are equally real as materiality, it’s just the virtual thing but everything is real in dreams too