Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 11-07-2020, 09:09 PM
Experiencer

No friendship

My experiences with these beings are not sensual, and my fairy friend respects that, but there are beings who don't respect it and don't care if I'm just their friend.

Maybe some people have been expecting to read this, well, I got into a fight with the satyrs. So much for our peace treaty.

Yesterday I had a dream that I was dancing and met a couple of nymphs and other beings, they surely gave me that dream, I don't dance at all, we even greeted each other with a kiss on the cheek at the end of it, meaning that I respect them as spiritual beings. I wished that I could see them again, and this is what happened.

I was with these 3 very beautiful ladies, we were going to a musical concert by car. It was early afternoon. One of them was driving. When we arrived at the place and before we even parked the vehicle we could see the musician already performing. It was a handsome and talented lad.

Now, when I woke up I thought about it, was it Orpheus? No. Was it Apollo?!
Well, my intuition says it was him, he was a star in that dream, so I'll say it was Apollo. He was singing and playing what I thought was a piano, though. lol

We got out of the car, and while walking to the concert area they asked me why I decided to come, since I had told them before I wasn't going to this concert. I answered I changed my mind about it and was very eager to watch that musician.

Then along the way we found some tough dudes who started harassing us. Not only they started annoying the girls, but they were also attacking and mocking me, speaking loudly to me to be funny among themselves, about 7 muscular guys.

I immediately yelled "Satyrs!"

Once again I found myself in that situation of being surrounded by them, and one of them came too close behind me, without touching, but he pretended to be doing you know what. I had promised myself that if one of them ever attempted to do that I would conjure up a sword and cut off his head! Unfortunately, I wasn't that powerful this time.

We started fighting. Looking back now, the fighting was hilarious. I grabbed on of them by the ankles and started spinning him around, knocking down all the others with the body of that one. Then they came 2 by 2, and for a moment I was able to fight them well, but then one of them knocked me down and started stomping me while I was on the ground. Though I could still defend myself, I couldn't get up. It seemed someone was helping me fight them, just one guy who came out of nowhere, but it wasn't enough, they've ruined my dream.

Couldn't remember to use magic, it would have helped me a lot. Wonder what lesson am I to learn from this. Maybe to never be the only man around pretty girls, because if a fight breaks out I'll be the target. Wanted to make a complaint about them to Dionysus, but there's no point, the gods love these nymphs, the angels love them, the satyrs love them, humans love them, too much competition for me.

And who was that ******* stomping me? It was certainly an unrighteous one, I didn't start that fight, I wasn't doing anything wrong and disrespected no one. Maybe it was Pan, he was stronger than all the others.

I was very, very annoyed and woke up with a frown. On the other hand, it makes me happy to think that I saw Apollo performing from afar, spent some time with the nymphs, and was knocked down by Pan.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.

Last edited by Ordnael : 12-07-2020 at 02:30 AM.
Old 15-07-2020, 01:23 AM
Experiencer

It takes some time to overcome the disappointment of being beaten, but I understand it, accept it, and finally like it, it was a good thing. Many thoughts arose from this experience.

One of them is that all gods teach, some more kindly than others.

Another pattern, the encounter with a gatekeeper while trying to pass from one region to another with the fairies. Instead of the dog with glowing eyes, this time I found the troublesome guys.

Instead of magic I used aggression, and payed for it. My higher self allowed it, the nymphs set me up to it, I needed it.

Why? Because this is the part of me that should and will die, along with the perishable body. It's what keeps me bound to the material world, the aspect of me that struggles and is rebellious. Pan defeated him, he was stronger, and that's how it is supposed to be.

I had to face my fears and enemies and be defeated by them, so that what is left of me and survives is only what is worthy and divine, reasonable and peaceful. Like the phoenix that is killed, burns up and dissolves, and from the ashes that result from the disturbance, a divinized form arises.

It is a process of purification and filtering, inevitable like Icarus having his wings of wax burnt for attempting to to rise too high with an inadequate equipment.

It is the story of our lives, in which we fight many battles, defeat adversities and achieve things, but in the end are defeated by death, who crushes us and turns us into dust. However, if there's something good inside of us, that part will rise up from the ashes. One cannot expect to pass to higher regions without first going through this destruction and revolution of the soul.

The human mind, unlike the higher self, no matter how much it educates and perfects itself, can never achieve absolute perfection, because it exists in deficiency. To be righteous it demands learning and patience, since because of its smallness it will never know all that is just, nor understand all that is unjust.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.
Old 31-07-2020, 03:56 PM
Experiencer

Was in a room of an apartment watching tv and crying my eyes out, wanting to be released from this life so that I could ascend. Was watching a fantasy movie with wizards conjuring dragons to battle each other on top of hills. I was in my teenage years.

Then all my family members were angry and treating me poorly, so I imagined that I was one of those wizards conjuring dragons to attack them. Though no dragon appeared, the idea made me laugh.

I went in front of a window and left the building flying. Imagined there was an eagle beneath me helping me fly, but I didn't see it. It was afternoon. As I kept on flying over the city it became night. Tried to connect with my Higher Self while I flew, conjuring a magical object in my hand, but it didn't work. Didn't see the heavenly rope that I hold in some experiences either.

Was looking for beings and places I'm familiar with, like angels or gods. Usually I find interesting things on the upper levels of buildings, but this time I flew until I landed on the streets.

Saw a multitude of different beings, they looked like they were out of the Alice in Wonderland movie, or maybe like a scene from Spirited Away, when Chihiro is crossing the bridge with Haku and sees all those uncanny nature spirits. Only they did not have animal forms but strange humanoid forms.

I didn't wish to interact with them, so I walked around looking for someone I could identify as an angel. Then my fairy friend found me and called me. I wouldn't have noticed her, I said "Hey, good to see you again." She said "What are you looking for?" I answered "I want to connect with my Higher Self and ascend with you."

We walked around holding each other like we use to, then she took me to a temple where her relatives were sitting on chairs. They were adults and we were kids, two women, I think one was her mother.

She arranged a chair for me to sit between her and her relatives, but it was uncomfortable to pass in front of them, because the row of chairs in front of them was too close, I would literally have to walk over them, so I decided to sit on a chair in the row behind them.

The fairy grabbed her purse, pulled an Ipod Nano with earbuds attached and gave it to me. She said she protected it from the storm. It had interesting colours, I was about to check it out when I woke up.

I'm wondering if she connected me with my Higher Self by giving me that object, it is not the object I was trying to materialize during the flight, but my Higher Self usually does that to me, appearing in unexpected ways that I'm unable to recognize.
Old 13-08-2020, 04:47 AM
Experiencer

It was a fall indeed, I was not only knocked down in that experience, I was kicked out of that place, at least temporarily.

When I exited through the window in the more recent experience I continued falling, though it felt like flying. It took some time to reach the ground. I was hopelessly trying to connect with my Higher Self again with no success. He didn't agree with me.

It was an awful plan, I recognize it, out of so many things I could have done, my idea was to kill a satyr. I don't even want to talk about them anymore, wish they didn't exist. In certain games there are NPCs that can't be killed, it would ruin the missions and the purpose of the game, so the player must interact with them carefully, not to make them attack you because if you have to fight you won't win. Gotta be clever and outsmart them instead of wrestle them.

And it was also a mistake not to obey the fairy, the first one I met. Didn't think I was doing anything wrong, hanging out with others, but I should have realized the danger. I've been seeing couples there all the time, then I go and walk around with 3 females, it's like I was asking for trouble in their view.

She's my guide, the best one I found. I hesitate to follow her sometimes and I don't know why. Been acting like a child wanting to explore and do things on my own, but it's unwise, it is much better to use their help.

Inside the temple, it was awesome, I really enjoyed finding those beings there and sitting next to them, just wish I could have taken the seat she prepared for me.
Old 20-08-2020, 09:26 AM
Experiencer

Ok, I finally get it. I'm sitting next to the Bodhi tree and Mara is attacking me! Awesome, perfect, I can do this.

Early Buddhists, as well as later Buddhists, acknowledged both a literal and "psychological" interpretation of Mara. Mara can be interpreted either as a real external demon or as internal vices that one faces on the pathway to enlightenment. From the psychological perspective, Mara is a manifestation of one's own mind. No external demon exists since it emerges from our own deluded thoughts. Those who see Mara as a personification of our human ego interpret the stories associated with him in a symbolic way. Mara becomes a representation for internal vices. His attack on the Buddha represents internal impulses towards violence and rage that can be overcome by following the Buddha's teachings of cultivating compassion, detachment and gentleness. The daughters of Mara represent lust and desire, which the Buddha overcame by recognizing their true nature as emptiness. Mara's own attack on the Buddha's pride was defeated by the Buddha's denial of the self since there was no "I" (ego) left to feel pride. Thus, the story of Mara's temptation can be interpreted symbolically, whereby the Buddha's own emotions, desires, and sense of self were represented by demons.

I can't be seduced, but I can fall into anger, not so much in real life, but in dreams they push me to the limits. I work diligently on it, sometimes I do well, sometimes I don't. This time I didn't and fell from my position.

This is so funny: http://mesosyn.com/myth2-x3.jpg

Aren't the satyrs touching him? That's so annoying. I have good plans now, but according to Buddhism I must do nothing. Just stand there and let them do whatever they want to me doesn't sound good. I'd say Buddha only appears to be doing nothing, in his mind he is actively defeating the demons with knowledge and virtues. He is actually fighting them, but not visibly.
Old 22-03-2021, 06:54 PM
Experiencer

Looking for the soul of my uncle

Had this dream today, though it was not in my list of quests to go looking for my deceased uncle. He died of cancer in 1994, when I was 12 years old.

I found myself in a building in the city, though I live in a house in the countryside. Strangely I flew off from the apartment balcony holding one of my underwears, but I was fully clothed. Initially I had no idea in mind, but as soon as a landed on the street I started looking for my deceased uncle.

There was a guy walking there and I went to talk to him. I'm assuming he was a friendly instructor being, like Hermes, the one with wings on his foot, because of how we interacted.

I told him a bit about my uncle, said that he taught me how to pray when I was little, but he was trying to open my eyes and make me understand that in truth it was something unreliable. Basically I was doing my best to give him a good impression of who he was, but he was showing me how people are imperfect, his standards were high, so I couldn't convince him.

-You don't know where he is then?
-No, but there's someone who might be able to help you.
-Who?
-Call the Guide.

As we stood there in the street I called a guide, and this man arrived. He was driving a convertible car with two steering wheels. I jumped in the front seat, then I realized the fairy was with me, because she jumped in the back. She said:

-Drive.

I don't know how to drive, I only ride a bicycle, and to say the truth I don't even like cars, so I told her:

-He is the one who drives.

Now I'm a bit upset about it because I've seen what happens when I don't follow her instructions, but I just couldn't do it. I thought it wasn't necessary and I didn't feel competent enough to hold the steering wheel, what if I caused an accident?

Anyway, I wanted the dream to be efficient, I wasn't too thrilled about going for a ride, even in a convertible car with two steering wheels, so I asked him:

-Is there really no one here on the Astral Plane that can tell me where his soul is?
-No, we would have to go to another realm to find out.
-Ok.

As soon as he started driving I woke up.

I'm sure he was my Higher Self, because I didn't recognize him, and because just yesterday I made a drawing of us three together, the fairy, my Higher Self and me, but not in a car.
Old 30-06-2022, 08:04 PM
Experiencer

Apotheosis

I'm outside observing the sunset. It appears to be the neighborhood where I lived when I was a teenager, but I was my current self, with my current knowledge. There are night clouds partially covering the Sun, but there's a patch of blue that I concentrate upon and start to pray.

The world is very noisy, there are people speaking loudly in some places and it is annoying, I can't connect well with heaven. Then I recognize the Sun as my Higher Self and pray that he blesses me. I finally remember what I really want, Ascension, so I stretch out the index finger of my right hand and point towards the sun, so that I can be lifted up.

I feel a bit of cold and start moving, very, very slowly, rising, just a tiny bit. It doesn't seem to be working well, with all the noise and the sky getting darker, but suddenly it seems like the Sun is rising again and the clouds start dissipating. Still, I think I'm getting nowhere, so I ask Him to send my fairy to rescue me.

It worked. I see about fifty heavenly beings coming down from the sky, with bows and arrows on their backs. They are not close to each other, they resemble skydivers who jump off a plane and keep a distance apart, but they are descending erect (instead of with their bellies down). She comes to me on the ground, grabs me and takes me up above. I don't know where the other beings go or why there are so many of them, I think they are protecting the mission.

My voice sounds much older than in reality, like an old man. I keep crying intensely and kissing her, but her face is serious and peaceful. Then we arrived there, that great place that I don't want to try to describe.

Last edited by Ordnael : 30-06-2022 at 10:11 PM.
Old 04-10-2022, 06:19 PM
Experiencer

Someplace above

We were on a large mattress on the floor in a room, she was under the blankets, and I was studying or working on something, a dark object with colorful designs, something I can't recognize now. She rested her head on my back, but I gently asked her for a moment so that I could finish what I was doing.

Then I left the room and found an oriental temple outside. I entered it saying 'Good afternoon' to everyone there, as we do in the city where I'm living. No one replied, though, which is unusual, since humans do reply. They were all higher beings, as I found out.

There was an incredible, powerful sound. The whole place started trembling, furniture shaking, it was a heavenly, Tuvan throat singer! I was terrified, I ran away to hide from him. I went down some stairs, but it was like he was after me. His voice wouldn't stop, his breath wouldn't end. He was walking slowly as if performing a ritual, and I could see him approaching. That place had many rooms, it was nice, beautifully decorated with plants, furniture, statues and trinkets. It was a peaceful environment, but the singing made me scared, I knew I was out of place there.

I decided to face him, even though I was insecure. I thought that if I displayed peaceful goodness, as I mentioned here before, he would have no reason to do me any harm. And thinking now, my fear was completely irrational, why should I be afraid of a person singing, I'm a singer too, except that my voice doesn't sound like the engine of an airplane.

He came down the stairs and found me there, flabbergasted. I humbly greeted him. He smiled and greeted me too. He was from the dragon race, he had horns like a deer! And he was tall, but gentle. He sang there, in front of me, then I saw his companions, about 2 other older men and three young women. They were all gods/daemons and dressed/appeared as such. I asked how long he could sustain a note for. The lady was holding a digital chronometer and showed me.

In the dream the time measurements made perfect sense, but I'm unsure about it now, so I'll be vague. She told me he could hold a note like that without having to breathe for ... . I said to them no human could possibly do that. She answered, "Indeed, only a god can do it.". "This is certainly one of the most amazing things I've ever seen in a dream!", I answered them. They all laughed.

Then we started talking about secret, sacred things, part of my research that I prefer not to disclose, but I can't simply omit this part since it leads to the next part, so I'll be vague again.

I replied, "Oh, by the way, I know that the (...) on Earth comes from the (...) in the sky, and not from (...) as people believe today." They all stared, paying attention to what I was saying, perhaps feeling surprised. "Could you guys possibly show me them and where they are?"

The lady with the clock talked to her friends, looked back at me and nodded. We went outside, and she pointed to me where they stood, at the beach, on the shore. We went running, she held my right hand, which means she is a being of a divine order, a heavenly lady. I was in a hurry because I thought I would wake up before arriving there, but no, everything went well, for a moment.

I saw a series of (...) on the shallow water, all facing the sea like the statues on Easter Island. I was happy and went to walk on the water to see them closely, but when I did that the goddess left me and ran away. Then everything went awry.

The beach turned into streets, and a mob of angry people started cursing at me. One guy with a cap and a belly in particular, he was the one inciting everyone against me. If I understood correctly, they were accusing me of not having a job. I wasn't the least bit afraid of them, though it was a multitude of nasty people. I could see their dark, demon eyes, they were all wicked demons indeed, and they were getting angrier and angrier, even though I didn't say a word back to them, didn't feel like I should even bother replying.

Then they started screaming "Lynch him! Lynch him! Lynch him!" I made a magical gesture that I use for protection, not sure it had any effect, except give me a confidence boost, then I went to the middle of them, unafraid and peaceful, the same strategy I used with the singer, but this time I was attacked.

They surrounded me and started hitting me from all sides. Was it in real life, I would be on the ground bleeding in the first few seconds, over there, I could stand them all unscathed. They wouldn't stop beating me. I remembered something I read once, about a paraglider who flew inside a cloud, and felt his body being struck from all sides by hands and fingers. That's exactly how I felt, uncomfortable, not painful, and there was a smell, I'd say of sulfur, because of the evil of all those demons. I was in their environment, their cloud, and they hated me so much.

Since the dream was going nowhere, I decided to wake up, but part of me wanted to go through this till the end, so I only closed my right eye, and kept the left one open. Fortunately or unfortunately, I woke up not long after that.
Old 15-11-2022, 03:37 AM
Experiencer

Handing over a satyr to the authorities

Don't remember how the dream started or what happened before this, but I was preaching to 3 guys who resembled classmates from high school. They only listened to part of the things I had to say concerning Salvation, the other important things didn't interest them and they didn't let me finish. They started making noises, laughing and joking around. I concluded that it was the Deity who didn't want them to know, that's why they were acting foolishly. I gave up trying to talk to them and turned my attention to another part of the room.

A female demon then appeared and tried to stab my right arm (I think this may have to do with the fact that I wasn't vaccinated). I cast a spell to restrict her movements, and challenged her to stab me. She tried hard but was unable to do it. Then a satyr appeared behind me and started harassing me. I grabbed him by the arm and evoked the Lord of the Forces (Lord of Hosts), the one who commands the archangels, asking him to send me an angel to arrest that demon. This is not the first time I've done something like that, and it's always interesting.

I escorted the demon outside that room through a corridor and then to a door where a big fellow was waiting to arrest him. Big is an understatement, he was apparently 10 feet tall and slim. He took him away to deal with him. Meanwhile, I spoke to a generic dream-friend. He wasn't any friend that I could recognize, but in the dream he was like a pupil or apprentice of mine. I told him, "See those angels there?" there were a few of them outside, "The kings of that great, glorious and powerful nation that once ruled the Earth in the past were like them."

There was a large crowd where we were, all trying to get out to where those angels were, but they weren't allowing people to leave, they had isolated the area. I raised my hand and asked one of the guards if I could leave, whether he recognized me as someone who had permission to go about through the realms. He consented, so I climbed over the crowd and left that place.

Outside was all in ruins, and I cried intensely. It is disturbing how much I cry in these dreams, I don't cry like that in real life. I was lamenting to the heavens how there was nothing left of the ancient glories in the world, and shedding bitter tears. My nymph was there with me holding my hand as we walked through the rubble, but I couldn't see her clearly.

To end this on a lighter note, previously I had a dream where she was singing the song 'Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious' and dancing. I admired her dancing. We were singing together but I couldn't dance like her.

Last edited by Ordnael : 15-11-2022 at 06:41 AM.
Old 17-11-2022, 01:26 PM
Experiencer

That dream was eerily similar to this absurd story, I assume they are related:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/9-old-amo...155017943.html

Just have to find out if the guard who took him out was 10 feet tall.