Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 23-01-2020, 02:01 PM
Experiencer

FoxTracks:

Exactly, because of that shadow they are kept in this region, between 'earth and heaven'. Like the heroes of old, those who wish to pass are required to battle their monsters and overcome their nature.

The dog gatekeeper, very curious, an obvious allusion to cerberus. He took control of the other dogs, in a way assimilating them into one. Or, perhaps the one with glowing eyes was Hades. If it was, I need to say I got no problem with him or his dog, but he didn't allow me to leave with the fairies.

The guy who appeared connected to a higher plane, initially I was unsure if he was friendly or not, might have been my higher self. Didn't recognize him at all though, no surprise there anymore.

What really puzzled me is how the fairies could have a double nature of extreme opposites. As far as I knew, when the divine light mixed with the evil darkness, it corrupted the light and made it dim. It wasn't the case with them, their angel form was untainted, and their demonic form was creepy, they were completely unmixed.

Glad for your input.

Blessings
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.
Old 23-01-2020, 05:07 PM
Knower

I am considering making a yourspace thread where I discuss my experiences with the different types of nature spirit, although I will only reveal as much as is appropriate and with their consent. If you would like to stop by sometime, feel free :)

(Faeries are spirits of nature although different than other sorts. I'll keep up with your posts but remain quiet from now, I think!)
Old 24-01-2020, 04:25 PM
Experiencer

Nice, found it, I'm gonna like to read it :)

Ok, comment anytime, no worries.

That dream with the supposed dog of Hades gave me a key or clue.

The similarity between the artistic theme 'The Rape of Proserpina' and the 'Nymph Abducted by a Faun' is astonishing! Not gonna post links here because the images may be inappropriate.

Proserpina, also known as Persephone and Kore, was a major nature goddess associated with the seasons and agriculture. Daughter of Zeus and Demeter, she became the wife of Hades after he kidnapped her when she was collecting flowers with the nymphs.

In the painting 'The Rape of Persephone' made by Alessandro Allori in 1570, there are satyrs and nymphs in the background scene, while in the front Hades snatches the reluctant goddess and carries her away.

In the religions of the Orphics and the Platonists, Kore is described as the all-pervading goddess of nature who both produces and destroys everything...

Demeter was devastated when it became obvious that her daughter was missing, and she turned the nymphs into Sirens for failing to protect Persephone. The now winged nymphs were then tasked with looking for the missing goddess.

Demeter herself wandered the earth looking for Persephone but to no avail. As Demeter searched, so she neglected her own role, and so the world’s crops failed to grow as the land became infertile.

These fairies could be related to this story of Hades and Persephone, they go through much of the same things as the goddess did, and are in the mythical context her assistants in taking care of nature.

I'm doing my homework, let's see what else they can tell me.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.

Last edited by Ordnael : 24-01-2020 at 09:05 PM.
Old 25-01-2020, 10:22 PM
Experiencer

Not a very lucid dream, it seemed like a reunion with old school friends. It may have been a confirmation that this group of fairies I met are indeed in Hades. Not saying all of the fairies are, of course, I'm aware there are tons of different nature spirits inhabiting the air, water, earth, etc.

Well, I'll just say it... apparently I saw Hades and Persephone walking together among a multitude of people, they were the most prominent couple there. Everyone was happy and well dressed, could have been a celebration party, or just an ordinary day for them. I was in a different area (from the royal couple) that looked like a hall, crowded with people. There I met my friends and greeted them. We chatted a bit and that was it.

To me those gods looked like a beautiful, jovial couple, they haven't aged at all.
Old 28-01-2020, 08:29 PM
Experiencer

Piecing things together...

In medieval and Renaissance literature, the king and queen of Fairyland are called Oberon and Titania. Their realm is usually described as a place underground, like Hades.

Pluto and Proserpine, the Classical monarchs of the departed, were in early medieval times identified with the King and Queen of Faerie. In the early English poem of "Orfeo and Heurodys", which localizes the story of the myth of Orpheus and Eurydice in England, Hades is called "Faerie".

King Finvarra, also called Finvara, Finn Bheara, Finbeara or Fionnbharr, is the High King of the Daoine Sidhe in Irish folklore. In some legends, he is also the King of the Dead. Finvarra is a benevolent figure who ensures good harvests, a master at chess, strong horses, and great riches to those who will assist him. However, he also frequently kidnaps human women.

I confess I never imagined Hades as a king of fairies, hehe, that surely lends an air of tenderness to his persona. And concerning Persephone, hope my words are not misinterpreted, but I can understand why she was chosen among all the nymphs.
Old 29-01-2020, 02:34 AM
Experiencer

I'm posting this because I wanna keep track of everything that has been happening, and also because I think the lesson I got from this experience is important.

When I fell asleep I was curious about who was stronger, me or a fairy. What if I got in trouble with them, would I be able to defend myself?

In the dream we were on a bus and I got in a contest with some kid in the back. There was nothing going on, no problem between us, we both just wanted to know who was stronger.

We started struggling, testing our strength but not to hurt one another. It felt like fighting against a bigger, older brother. He defeated me all the time. It was like a bjj competition fight, he submitted me and I had to give up, acknowledging he was stronger.

He was nice and said he trained a lot and that he could teach me, but I was proud and didn't want his help to defeat him.

Then the bus stopped and I went outside to sit alone. I saw some people observing us from above, on a balcony. One of them looked straight at me, and suddenly I remembered to bring out the goodness in me.

When I did that, bringing out the perfect being in me, I floated in his direction to see if he would challenge me again, but he went away. And in this way I 'defeated' him without having to raise a finger. Through righteousness and peaceful goodness I was able to rise above a petty physical struggle, I was higher than that game, so there was no contest.

Bottom line, I'm still not stronger than him if we compared our 'physical' strength, the same way that I'm not better than many people at chess, or checkers, but when I brought out the perfect being in me, the one that cannot be opposed because he is far beyond petty struggles, I succeeded.

And, whenever I am brought back down again, worrying about competing for this little thing or for that big thing, there will always be someone stronger who can defeat me.

Last edited by Ordnael : 29-01-2020 at 08:01 AM.
Old 08-02-2020, 02:08 PM
Experiencer

What if the fairy is my soulmate, and I must rescue her from Hades by marrying her?

The same story repeats itself everywhere: Adam and Eve, Orpheus and Eurydice, Dante and Beatrice, Hades and Persephone, Lord of Darkness and Princess Lily... ok, excuse the last one.

According to the doctrine, when Eve was sent from the Light to speak with Adam, who was on the ground, the authorities pursued her, the same way that the satyrs pursue the nymphs. She then turned herself into a tree and hid in it. She became a hamadryad, like Daphne when she fled from Apollo, or Syrinx when she fled from Pan.

After my Eve was separated from my soul, she remained in the invisible Earth while I came to be in the flesh. Therefore, I must rescue her from Hades, this way we can be together again and restore our original divine form.

This is what Zeus had intended for the androgynous creatures after they were split in half, that they should spend their lives looking for their other half. But the truth is that the other half is not in the visible reality, but in the invisible. For when Pandora opened the jar to punish mankind, all evils escaped and infested the material world, Hope remained hidden underneath, so that only a few can find it and become divine again.

Man has this instinct, of protecting and saving the maiden from danger, they call it the 'white knight syndrome'. It could be the unconscious ache of the human soul, knowing that its counterpart is out there somewhere, locked away, longing to be found and reunited.
Old 23-02-2020, 04:48 PM
Experiencer

Oh my

Back in school, skipping class and fooling around. Played some soccer with the kids, then when the bell rang I was going back to the classroom when I saw a commotion in the patio. Didn't know what was going on.

While everyone was paying attention to something in the patio, one girl had entered the boys restroom and washed her clothes in the sinks, so they were all flooded. No one called her out on it. I thought that since she could do that and mess our restroom, I would go and use their restroom instead.

I began flying fast through corridors, but then I realized it was a stupid idea. Suddenly I wasn't in a school anymore, but in a mall. I remembered my fairy friend and called her name. Had to wait for some time, staring at the people who were passing by to find her, until she arrived.

She looked like she had just left work after a busy day. I was very glad to see her. First had to make sure it was not a demon in disguise, so I exorcised her. It wasn't, we hugged and sat on a bench. I began telling her I was lost in the dream again, and that remembering her made me come to my senses. We talked for a bit, then a woman arrived to talk to her.

I wasn't expecting that interference, she seemed like she had authority over my friend, like a boss or teacher. She was a tall woman and was carrying a technological device on her left hand, it looked like a box. I thought it was interesting and asked my friend jokingly, "When will you tell me about the technologies of the fairies?". She wasn't happy about it, and I didn't understand what was happening.

The woman wanted her to return with her. She got up and I was like, "Wait, where are you going?". Suddenly a filthy old satyr appeared and grabbed her. Though he was disguised as a human I immediately recognized him as one. I told the woman and the satyr that she was my girlfriend, and they should leave her alone. Wish I could have told them she was my wife, but no, not yet, we're still just friends.

She didn't want to go with them. We hugged like the androgynous beings, I wanted her to be joined to my side but it didn't happen yet.

Now the woman, in the dream I didn't realize who she was, but when I woke up and thought about it it became obvious it was Pandora. She and that filthy satyr stood between me and my girl.

Now I must find out how to defeat them, if it is even possible. I don't want to think about what my fairy is having to endure in Hades while I'm on Earth.

Last edited by Ordnael : 23-02-2020 at 09:39 PM.
Old 28-02-2020, 04:29 AM
Knower

I am loving your journey of the archetypal :)
Old 29-02-2020, 09:49 PM
Experiencer

FoxTracks, nice to hear from you again. :)

This dream left me with more questions than answers. I tried to consider that maybe it was a good thing that the woman appeared, that she could have been protecting me, or even that she is my soulmate instead of the fairy, but no, my intuition ridiculed me for thinking that, she didn't even acknowledge me and spoke only to my friend, who, by the way, has been amazing all along.

Why she had so much authority? That's a tough one, assuming she is Pandora explains it, she serves Zeus, so there's nothing I can do about her. They are enacting these things in front of me to teach me something.

What I think is that she represents death, and her task is to prevent me from fulfilling my wish, in order to keep my hopes and dreams alive. I can't say that she's good or bad, she keeps me moving, looking for something that eludes me, but it is only because I have hope that one day I will succeed, so, in a way she is guiding me by sabotaging me.

For what reason? To answer that I have to remember the myth of Prometheus. He corrupted the world and made life unfair, giving power to both the wicked and the good people, so Zeus sent Pandora to make sure that his will would prevail in the end, to let mortals know that even when evil prospers and defeats justice, they are doomed and will perish.

I suspect he wanted Hope to be locked up in the box to be a reward for the righteous in the afterlife. The torments that escaped to the world are meant to make life tough, as a sign that the gods do not approve of what happened here, the good in life had to be balanced with injustice and bitterness so that we wouldn't forget the past, when we relied on the gods for everything and now we're on our own. It was the end of the Golden Age, now people had to struggle.