Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 07-01-2020, 10:10 AM
Experiencer

Meeting a fairy

Don't know how the dream started... was at what looked like a bus station waiting for my bus to get home. It was raining outside, and even the chairs inside were drenched, so I went looking for a place to sit elsewhere. Found an area without people with some chairs and sat there with my stuff. I was carrying plastic bags with groceries and a backpack.

A vehicle arrived and I didn't know if it was mine, had to go outside in the rain to see, but when I was out there I found that it wasn't a bus. I was very concerned that I would miss it, for some reason the dream made it seem like it would be a disaster if it happened.

Was going to head back inside when I gained some lucidity. Started floating a few inches off the ground and tried to return to the station flying. It took me some time to get stable, but then I began flying really fast. I thought "Wait, flying this fast I could just fly back home, no use for a bus.", however, I knew my house was far away. Had an idea "Maybe if I teleported, it would be much easier.", but didn't feel confident enough to do it.

Got some more lucidity and realized "I don't really need to go anywhere, this is a dream.". Still, kinda worried, I dropped my bags and everything I was carrying to the ground, looked at the sky and said "You guys tricking me again...".

Decided to explore my surroundings, walking. Had an eye out for those mystical creatures that I like to interact with, those who are always in disguise. Passed by a couple in the street, then, when I saw another couple up ahead I went to interrogate them. "Hi, there are some beings who appear in dreams using different forms, like elves, fairies, gnomes, are you guys one of them?".

The girl was all cheerful and friendly, she said she was a fairy. The guy didn't reply. I asked him if he was an elf or something, but he didn't say a word to me. I have met fairies in 2015, and recently wrote about it here, only this couple was very different from the one I knew. I asked her if she knew the fairy who lived on my shelf. She then turned to her boyfriend and said "Oh, you told me about someone who...". Maybe she heard stories but didn't know that fairy in particular, I couldn't get everything she was saying.

I suspect her boyfriend was a dem.., he was wearing a cap and refused to speak with me. The male fairy I knew was very friendly, sort of like this female one, and didn't wear a cap. Again, these two appeared to me like young adults.

Well, I was frustrated because I wasted so much time in a ridiculous bus station worrying about getting back home and protecting the things I was carrying. When I finally had the chance to have an interesting interaction with other beings it was already at the end of the dream.

I'm definitely going to do something not to let worldly concerns interfere with my experiences.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.
Old 10-01-2020, 12:24 AM
Experiencer

A few thoughts about this experience...

It's cool to be able to recognize the same things appearing in new forms in different dreams, for example, I would say that the bus I was waiting for is like the ship that I saw in the 'weird dream'. Once more, I was unable to recognize it because I was expecting to see a bus, and the vehicle that arrived wasn't one.

I ignored it but it didn't ignore me, it brought me lucidity and special abilities in the dream. It didn't want me to return to that station, but to progress.

The fairy was like one of the whales, a friendly being, and the guy was one of the wolves, who didn't interact with me at all.

I didn't know fairies would enjoy the company of those beings, so I made some research. What I saw is what people would call a 'nymph', but she said with her own mouth and I heard it clearly "I am a fairy".

Nymphs are known to have Satyrs as mates, and that's what I think he was. Therefore, I'm glad he didn't reveal himself to me, I probably wouldn't shake hands and say "Nice to meet you", it would corrupt the pleasant mood that the fairy was generating with her friendliness.

Just some info I thought one might like.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.
Old 14-01-2020, 03:28 PM
Experiencer

Was still wondering today, why such an amazing, intelligent and powerful creature would be with a satyr? No I'm not jealous, and I'll have to split this text in two parts because I had come up with my own explanation, but then I gave her a name, and everything was shown to me from her perspective.

Satyrs are bad. They are not the friendly, cuddly, horned fellas with horse legs who help little children, like cartoons and movies show. They are evil rapists who enjoy violating people, specially women but I guess not exclusively.

Myths don't explain that association, there are countless images, sculptures and drawings from very distant times showing nymphs and satyrs together, sometimes in a consensual relationship, and sometimes they are chasing the frightened women.

The answer I came up with, based on my little understanding and experience with fairies, is that they pacify the satyrs. They're so much better than them that it makes no sense to think otherwise. Like in the Epic of Gilgamesh, when the wild and destructive Enkidu encounters the Priestess Shamhat. He spends some time with her, and, after their affair he is no longer an aggressive beast, he's been civilized by her charms and affection.

Now from her perspective, she is doing nature a favor. After I gave her a name she sent me a few humorous dreams, in one of them I was dancing, in another one we were taking pictures together, and in the last one she introduced me to her friends of the fairy realm.

She is doing the satyr and nature a favor because those beasts have no control over their appetite, they could possess a man and rape women in the human world.

When we were taking pictures together our friends asked me, the same way I asked her when we met, what I was. I had to reveal to them my secret identity, 'Boring, a boring man'. It was a funny little dream. I told her about my discipline, and that good friends is the best thing we can be, she told me not to worry.

And the faun, he is just another friend of hers. I wouldn't judge her, she's not human, she's a whale, and I'm a man in a boat.
Old 15-01-2020, 06:48 PM
Experiencer

Every man has a satyr, which he must tame or kill, or else he is destroyed by him.

Enkidu is Gilgamesh's satyr.

This is amazing:

https://wooarts.com/wp-content/galle...t_of_water.jpg

Those who have eyes to see and ears to hear...
Old 18-01-2020, 06:16 PM
Experiencer

This dream wasn't lucid. Keep in mind that I'm a hermit with no social life, these things are happening only in the astral plane.

I was with our friends playing games and singing, showing off my voice to impress them. Suddenly, three girls arrive with what looked like a bum with ragged clothes, he appears to be mentally deficient.

These girls greet us but the guy goes to a bar to drink and ignores us. One of the girls who is now my fairy friend puts her arms around me as I'm sitting on top of a table. Recognizing her, I put my arms around her as well, and this way we remain till the end of the dream. I ask her "Poor guy, he must be feeling isolated. Shouldn't one go talk to him?". She answers "No, don't go over there, he doesn't give a damn about us."

It's curious that she combines words together in a strange way to form sentences, however, in my mind I can understand perfectly what she is saying.

She then proceeds to tell me about her feelings, which made me concerned, as I have told her before about my discipline. Reason > emotions.
It reminds me of why every being should be among those of the same kind. It's not that we can't like each other, but because we know what we want and what is best for us there has to be certain rules.

We both have great self-control, but she has this extra pack of emotions that I lack, or got rid of. What I feel for her is a brotherly love instead of a romantic love, which I'm incapable of, therefore, I can't relate to what she is saying and ask her to refrain from speaking that.

What use is it for a man to have desires? He will be frustrated. A young woman can play with these things and have fun, but a man would end up a miserable wretch.

No one knows the God of truth except solely the man who will forsake all of the things of the world, having renounced the whole place, (and) having grasped the fringe of his garment. He has set himself up as a power; he has subdued desire in every way within himself. -- Testimony of Truth

Last edited by Ordnael : 18-01-2020 at 10:13 PM.
Old 19-01-2020, 08:41 AM
Knower

Ordnael,

Often these beings come to us with a purpose. To teach us something.

Fairies are very good beings. It's obvious that the fairies you have met are full of the divine feminine.

Is it possible they are trying to show you something about yourself?

In rejecting your heart, your feelings, your body, and believing only in guidance of the mind, you are denying a part of yourself. In all things, balance.

Perhaps it is a part of the journey to have forsaken life, but would God have created us only to forsake all the beauty he made? I think he made it for us to learn, and grow, but also to enjoy.

I love the fairies! They were the first nature spirits I contacted (except for one stone elemental but that's by and by.)

I hope you don't mind that I've posted here, Ordnael. I have enjoyed reading your thread and much of it is the truth.
Old 20-01-2020, 07:52 PM
Experiencer

FoxTracks, thanks for reading and commenting.

Indeed, she has taught me that thing about the satyrs. Had I figured out exactly what her partner was during the first experience, I would have misjudged her and painted them all as 'evil', it would have been a major blunder. As the saying goes for people 'Tell me who you walk with...', it may be a good rule of thumb, can't judge everyone like that though.

She knew I would eventually arrive at the truth, so maybe she disguised him and told him not to talk to me when they saw me approaching them.

It's extremely uncommon to try to interact with a dream character in front of you and get no response, can't remember if it ever happened before. She knew I would be bugged about it.

I must consider, for my own good, that she's always at least one step ahead of me.

Is she testing my rectitude or just being playful? She may want to know how serious I am about my beliefs and goals, thus, I have to prove that I'm steadfast.

The way I saw it, she was revealing a weakness. Being protective of her, I asked her to reprove those feelings. But yes, I can concede that I repressed her, and perhaps, prevented myself from learning something. On the other hand, it was a proof of love to demonstrate that I value her in a way no satyr is capable of.

Likewise, I think they're awesome, good to hear that you're familiar with them. The same way that Enkidu admits at the end of his life, I'm starting to think it would better if the whole world praised these beings as well.
Old 20-01-2020, 08:19 PM
Knower

I think it's wise, and something I practice when dealing with spiritual beings of nature, to assume that they always know more than you. That they likely know more about you than you do.

This is my experience.

Satyrs and the god pan have a history of tales where they raped. I do not particularly appreciate them oftentimes. It's important to know that they exist for a purpose, however. The gift the fairy is giving by being with the satyr is a very sacred thing.
Old 21-01-2020, 03:48 PM
Experiencer

You're right, FoxTracks, they do know a lot more. I don't take lightly the fact that she lives in the invisible realms while I've been in the flesh for almost 4 decades. Fortunately, parts of us live with them in their realms, so we intuitively understand how things work over there.

In the past, when I was doing things far more important than I am now, I had the opportunity and great privilege of meeting beings that are very powerful and very high in the higher planes. They have shown and taught me wonderful things that I don't think are fitting to be talked about, but which I keep in my heart as treasures, spiritual medals and trophies reminding me of what I once achieved.

I guess it's time I retribute the fairy's favor, and introduce her to those friends of mine. Otherwise, there's no point for me to be around them, resisting to fit in and not providing them with a plausible explanation for my attitude.

She showed the right thing to do, taking me by the hand and making me part of her crew. I'll have to do the same for her, let's see how it goes. Hopefully they won't mind me sharing these visions here for others to read.

This is what I had in mind when I went to sleep last night. Now I had many dreams. I'll try to cut them short to explain basically what is happening. Never had I intended for this thread to be like a tale for people to read and enjoy, it is simply an honest account of what I've been experiencing since I had that dream with the fairy, and subsequently made friends with her and got to know her better.

In this dream I was with the whole crew trying to pass through some areas and get them out of that place. At some points the fairies were affected by some spell, or what I thought was a spell, but in later dreams found out what was really going on. They became dormant and wouldn't move. Their eyes got dark like the demons, only they didn't get aggressive.

With some effort we all got to the end of this 'facility', for lack of a better term, where we had to face a gatekeeper or stage boss. I cast a spell and 3 dogs appeared to attack the boss, who would come to battle us at any moment. I kept chanting and clapping hands, compelling the dogs to run around and find the boss, who we thought was invisible. When he appeared, he came as another dog, with glowing eyes. That frustrated the spell, because he sort of became their master. I threw the dogs over him for them to attack, but they were too afraid. We were unable to pass through him.

In the other dream I was flying around the house where I once lived many years ago. I went to the east, where the sun rises, and passed through unknown regions until I somehow got to the the area where I found my friends.

This one was an inquisitory dream. First I was among the satyrs asking many questions. They weren't friendly to me. Those who have encountered demons in their experiences will know what I'm talking about. If you start calling too much attention to yourself, they first will be gathering around. Then they will come closer and surround you. Finally, when you least expect it one of them will catch you from behind. Shameful, embarrassing for a man to talk about, fortunately that didn't happen.

They were getting too close and I told them to keep a distance. One of them approached and touched my chest with his finger, either because he has no manners or trying to intimidate me. I was trying to recall a spell or two to use against them before I had to resort to physical action. Both things would have ended the dream, so I was doing my best to be gentle and not confrontational, in order to be able to go as far as I could in my investigation.

He then called a friend of his, a tall guy who was in a different area. He was taller than all the others, but it was clearly because he had more authority there.

I forgot to mention that during this altercation some of them had revealed their true appearance to me, so I could see their strange faces. I thought it was funny, not at all scary but weird, specially their moustache, very burlesque.

When that guy appeared to talk to me he knew I was causing a stir among the satyrs, but he was more sensible than them. At this point the dream was failing to present both human and mystical realities in a comprehensible way, they were getting mixed together in a confusing fashion. That tall guy was attached to another entity, who served as a tether that connected him to his deity some place above. That's as best as I can explain it.

Then I went to meet the fairies. They revealed to me that they have both a demon and an angel nature. They showed me their two faces, it was kinda creepy to see them change like that. When they showed me their angel nature we hugged. I asked them which one they preferred, the demon or the angel aspect, but they said they use both as needed and don't favor one over the other.

One of the last things I saw was two male fairies singing. One was singing and the other one playing the guitar. It was very beautiful. I knew the song so I started to sing with them, making the second, higher voice. Though I'm a singer and gave voice lessons, I totally screwed up the song. I began singing out of tune and out of harmony with them, and in the end felt so ashamed of it that I apologized.

They didn't mind it and were very nice to me. I hugged them once more and then woke up.
Old 21-01-2020, 08:02 PM
Knower

It's interesting you mention that they also have a demonic nature.

Nature spirits are powerful and wise, but like us, they live on this earth. They are closer to us than those beings that you know and want to introduce them too, I would guess, not knowing what sort of beings they are.

I suppose you could say nature spirits have not crossed over.

I believe all things have a shadow. Living on this plane, like us humans, requires one to be, to act and behave a certain way, as we are not surrounded by enlightened beings and are constrained by natural law.

Love,
FoxTracks