Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 25-06-2020, 11:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Is it possible to summon external consciousnesses when lucid dreaming?

I had this dream that felt more like someone else's. It felt like I was pulled into their dream, because I couldn't control anything for the life of me.

I had just met this person and therefore didn't know much about them, but in the dream, their personality was so complex and understood (when realistically, there's things I didn't know or would be able to conjure myself about them).

When I first met this person in real life, I felt like they could see right through me and I also felt like I was almost hearing their thoughts or feeling their feelings. I know that sounds insane but I have no other way to describe it. Everything I started to experience felt like it originated from a foreign place. There was something about the way they talked and their body language that told me that this person really liked me. I felt generally indifferent about them, as I did not know them yet.

After this dream, I began to research how it could be possible for someone to come into my dream & control it or vise-versa. It was almost like Inception with dream invasion, where the person who's dream it is starts to become aware of the foreign presence and panic increases in the dream.

I assumed maybe this person was really good at lucid dreaming and with whatever energy connection that happened they were able to accidentally bring a real consciousness into their dreamscape.

They did act a little weird when I first saw them after the dream but then things resumed to normal. I continued researching due to my intuition not wanting to shut up, and saw lots of number patterns. I don't want to come across as crazy but what I experienced is insane and I cannot seem to forget about it.
Old 26-06-2020, 03:07 PM
Pathfinder
One evening long ago I dreamt I had sex with my boss and I had the eerie feeling he had the same dream too. Or the dream could of just been a reflection of the sexual tensions that were already present there and the dream just brought it more up to the surface. He was an attractive guy, but nothing ever happened between us. Only that one time in the dream.

I won't deny the possibility that someone could lucid dream their way into another persons dream but I think the chances aren't very likely and even if this person did you'd couldn't validate your suspicion without sounding batpoo crazy. All it would serve you with is unsubstantiated paranoia.

Dream persona's, even if they look like people you met in real life, tend to be aspects of your multidimensional inner self, which explains both the complexity and understanding. Be careful of not to project the things you perceived of this person in your dream unto the actual living person. If you want to get to know this person, make an effort to get to know them and accept them at their level. Not at the the level of something you dreamt of and imagined them to be.