Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 12-08-2021, 09:02 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estah
Hi Traveler, I just asked my husband what he would think if he had recurring dreams about flooding like you have and he said better carry a boat with you at all times!!

Haha. I don't drive on flooded roads and I pay attention to flash flood warnings. And if a road is closed because of flooding, I stay off of it. And I don't have the dream often, it just reoccurs over the years. I go years without having the dream.

Last edited by Traveler : 13-08-2021 at 04:01 AM.
Old 14-08-2021, 05:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estah
Hi there, has anyone out there ever thought about a dream being a jump into an alternate life maybe in a different reality or dimension? I have been told that with every decision we make starts a new thread in our personal matrix or grid and off it goes on it's own into a life of it's own. When we dream we are stepping on to one or many of those other threads for extra experiences. It connects with the theory of there is no time in space and everything exists at the same time.
Yeah. Maybe when you die you're just in an infinitely long lucid dream forever after.
Old 18-08-2021, 07:51 AM
Pathfinder

Bunny

Quote:
What is the one dream that stands out the most for you or that you remember the most?
How kind of you, Estah! Thank you.

One of the most extraordinary dreams I ever had was a Precognitive dream of an impending fire. It was to occur in the rooming house I lived in at the time. Three days before the fire, I dreamed I was running barefoot down the middle of the road in the wee hours of the morning. I felt my footsteps and the panic I felt as I ran towards my building. This dream was 100% realistic.

I saw a ball of fire roll out the front door right behind the superintendent (this came true). I saw my friend throw pillows onto the 2nd story roof to drop her 2 yr old child onto (I told her what I saw and she did it, saving her child and self). I saw my pregnant next door neighbor panic at seeing flames coming through the hall window near her door; she went back into her room (this actually happened. . She refused to jump and perished). Then I was standing across from the building, watching it lit up by the yellow and orange flames (this actually happened). I saw a man pouring a liquid along the alley between my building and the house next door (an early suspicion was that the landlord paid someone to set the fire OR that he had a stalker who caused the fire (In fact, the landlord did have a few fires in his buildings and the rumour was that he had an enemy that was setting the fires as revenge). I believe the fire was arson and happened just as the dream showed.

That dream was the truest dream I've had to date. When I awoke, I was so chilled to the bone, I shivered involuntarily for over a minute. I knew the dream was a warning and would come true.

I told the dream to everyone who would listen. Only 1 person believed me (the lady with the pillows). Oh, yeah, they laughed and said it was only a dream. Me and the super almost came to blows that day. Three days later approximately 2 am, I was awakened by a firm poke in my arm. No one was in the room; I knew then that something was wrong.

I opened the door, whitish gray smoke swirled near the ceiling all about the small common area. Black rolling smoke to my immediate right in the narrow staircase. Can't use the stairs. No fire escape. No smoke alarms, even.

Wrapped my 9 month old daughter in a coat and tossed her out the third floor window. Next door neighbor caught her by the leg. I jumped afterwards, felt the initial drop, then next was standing across the road watching the fire (the very scene I dreamed) with no memory of even having a daughter. She survived with a fractured thigh, and I had only minor burns. Six people perished.

I didn't realize when I awoke that the fire was already in the 2nd floor room right under me. It was so surreal! The room was lit with a red glow.

Quote:
. I look at pictures of the key west bridge in Florida and it gives me the heeby jeebies. The dream changes for me. The last time, several years ago I was driving the flooded road to get to a military base.
Gee, I wish you could do a past life regression and see if the dreams are hinting at past life (or alternate? life) activity. I'm very tempted to try self-regression, but I'm afraid to do it alone.
. . . .
Old 01-04-2022, 03:58 PM
Master
Yes, dreams can be windows to other dimensions
Old 06-04-2022, 12:34 AM
Bambo

They really are fascinating Izz!!