Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 01-05-2020, 08:38 AM
Experiencer

Cosmic sword shooting blue flames vision

Not sure this right place to put as I was awake while having this vision.

I needed time to chill for 5 minutes on the sofa and sat quietly and shut my eyes while listening to the tv in the background. As soon as my eye lids shut I saw loads of patterns form. The tv started to fade in the background but fully aware. A sword was pulled out infront of me as if I was the holder. The sword was pointing out words and infront of me was the entire globe. A bright blue light from the handle of the blade appeared and it shot right down the blade and out right down onto the globe. The word cosmic came to me. This blue light was energy and the word cosmic.

This vision was very clear. Open to interpretations
Old 04-05-2020, 01:59 AM
Experiencer

It reminds me of John Gower shooting arrows at the world in his Vox Clamantis poem.

http://eastafricaschoolserver.org/Wi.../52446.jpg.htm
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.
Old 01-12-2020, 12:32 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabane27
Not sure this right place to put as I was awake while having this vision.

I needed time to chill for 5 minutes on the sofa and sat quietly and shut my eyes while listening to the tv in the background. As soon as my eye lids shut I saw loads of patterns form. The tv started to fade in the background but fully aware. A sword was pulled out infront of me as if I was the holder. The sword was pointing out words and infront of me was the entire globe. A bright blue light from the handle of the blade appeared and it shot right down the blade and out right down onto the globe. The word cosmic came to me. This blue light was energy and the word cosmic.

This vision was very clear. Open to interpretations

You're dealing with very eminent Archangel Michael Energy here. Michael is the Keeper of the Blue Flame and the Blue Ray of Ascension. He uses a sword that is surrounded in blue flames.

Do some research on Him. You will find that he is well known for His sword of truth.

I actually also have a few experiences like this where he has helped me clear my energy field by using the sword like this on me.

I also highly suggest that you ask to connect with Archangel Michael in meditation or during another one of your opportunities when you may have a vision.

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.
Old 01-12-2020, 04:58 PM
Master
You should post often.

The sword could be an angelic.Why don't you recall it in vision and ask?
Old 01-12-2020, 08:53 PM
Master

This is very interesting!
Old 02-12-2020, 08:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
This is very interesting!
I agree.The OP has some very interesting stuff to share.
Old 03-12-2020, 10:53 AM
Experiencer

Reading ur comments I started to hear a load ear tone in my right ear. The right is usually correct confirmation.

I didn’t think I’d get any responses from this vision tbh. Yesterday I was surfing the net looking into some stuff and randomly came across “the circle and the sword blue flame” https://iamfree.co.za/ascension-topic-template-5 interesting.

I am a incarnated angel and have incarnated once. I have a catalogue of all my experiences along the way on ss. Recently this year my visions and oob have been very symbolic and are very interesting. But because the internet extremity of them they tend to be dismissed. I suppose that might be due to my way of writing it down in explanation as I struggle with dyslexia.

This vision was very very important for the planet on a energetic level