Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 28-09-2022, 10:53 AM
irisa

What is on my mind? Theirs as well?...subconsciously?

Just realized myself the next....and had a laugh..

Yesterday, late in the evening i had slept for some time and had a dream.

Can only remember that me and my mother had walked to the house of friends. The husband from that family has recently died (irl). My mother wanted to go and see his wife, just to see how she´s doing. When we arrive at the house we see all curtains for every window are closed. I look at the sky. See a moon lit sky and realize it is dark and thus too late to go visit her. In the dream i thought it must be around eleven o´clock.

This morning i fell asleep again after having been awake for a while. I then stand in front of the door of that same family as the dream from yesterday. A friend (daughter) opens the door and lets me in. I walk into their living space towards her mother who lost her husband. I give her a hug. I walk around and something on the floor (bare concrete) gets my attention. The floor is wet over a large part. Wet, looks slippery. It makes me think of oil. My friend sees me looking at it and gives her thoughts. I look around in the room. There is kitchen, some paintings on the wall, concrete floor, maybe a window but with shut curtains and jackets hanging on the wall.

Fun to see that seemingly i finished what i started...visiting them.
Though it hadn´t been in my thoughts.

Question that arose about from that last dream:
The fact that it looked like a room underground, because possibly no windows, made me think of that this alle was playing in my subconscious. But what if it was in their subconscious as well?

Even the dream from yesterday...seeing the moon lit sky seemed so real...