Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 27-09-2022, 08:02 PM
irisa

I looked in my old dream journal: this is how i wrote that dream down back then:

At the end of the afternoon i was hungry but decided to go lay on the couch to watch tv, before i would make myself something to eat. Once on the couch i decided to close my eyes for just a little while.

Not long afterwards i wake up, feel my stomach telling me i am hungry and walk to the kitchen. I look into the fridge and see there´s not much in there. Only a little bag with sort of spices and such for rice. I know this bag wasn´t there earlier but i didn´t care.

I want to put all in a pan, but spill a lot of it on the floor. I kneel down to clean it all and meanwhile i look at the lit christmastree. Again a strange moment. While i am kneeled at the right side of the christmas tree, i see the tree from the opposite side, so from my couch. But again, i don´t seem to care about this.

Then i wake up (on the couch). I am thinking about that dream and had to laugh about the bag with spices. I was a little disappointed that it had been a dream...i would have wanted to taste it. While i am thinking about that, i look from my couch to the livingroom an suddenly get aware of how big it is. I also see the balcony door is open (winter). But again, no strange thoughts about this.

Then from the balcony a strange man walkes into my livingroom. Now this i really find strange and i am thinking about how this is possible. How can he come in? Why is my door open in winter? People in the garden but i don´t have a garden? My livingroom being twice as big as usual, also the kitchen? I am thinking that something isn´t right. Strange, because every else is normal?! The lights are on, also the candles, the christmas tree, the tv...and even the program i was watching is still on.
But i don´t worry for long. I am getting curious about that strange man that just entered my home. Where did he go? The hall or the kitchen? Maybe he´s gonna cook for me?!
My curiousity makes that i want to go and look for the man. I feel that i am getting up from the couch, but also that i am not really standing up from it. I feel i am getting out of my body. That was not what i wanted to do, because i am starting to scream that this is not what i want. Again and again i lay on the couch like normally, but again and again my curiousity for that man returns and so does my trying to get up from the couch, which is the getting out of my body. At one point i even feel that i am turning on my side to make it easier to get up from the couch. But i just won´t let myself do that. I getting really angry right now. Screaming and screaming that i want to stay on the couch and i even grab the fabric of the couch to hold on to.

Meanwhile i have gotten so aware of myself, aware of how i am screaming terrified, how angry i am getting. It is like my mind and feeling are totally divided.
Me, being terrified and ful of anger, wanting just lay on the couch, afraid of what i could see when i would get out of my body.
And Me, very relaxed, curious, listening to the other me screaming. Finding it sad that the other me is so afraid, angry. Sad that the other me is leaving such a beautiful opportunity behind...

When i finally woke up i really was sad about what i had missed...still didn´t know where the man had gone and sad about missing out on that beautiful and serene lighting....it was so peaceful...

Really...this belongs to one of my most special dreams ever...
Old 27-09-2022, 08:21 PM
Experiencer
Awesome journaling! I love the details; you can sure remember well. It could had been so much more special if you weren't resisting. Your ego was just not ready, but you soul was wanting. I see all the things that tried to help motivate you out like the festivities of a garden, and the mysterious handsome man, but you just resisted. And remember there is really nothing scary out there. Next chance you get, take it.
Old 27-09-2022, 08:31 PM
irisa

Yeah, i don´t know why i was (and still am) scared...maybe because of lots of things that are written everywhere...

I can remember another one, but i think that was possible more sort of projecting...but it started from a dream as well. I know that at one point i suddenly could fly. (experienced that in other dream as well, but never could fly for long). This dream i wanted to take a long flight and decided to go see a friend. To see if i could make it to his and even into his house. I came close to his house. It was in the centre of a big city. It was in the middle of the night...and also in this dream the lights were beautiful...I got distracted. I saw some people walking on the street and asked myself if they would notice me. I then moved towards a guy and touched him. He felt it, i had to laugh and the dream was over...
But if this could have been real????? I have no idea...
Old 27-09-2022, 08:38 PM
irisa

How to recognize the Physical and the Upper Physical Realm?

Like in my livingroom was the Physical Realm...if i would have got out of body?

I once went through a tunnel of stars very fast out of body (?) (but that was not in a dream, but i was aware and awake)....that must have been towards the Upper Physical Realm?
Old 27-09-2022, 09:22 PM
Experiencer
I promise you there is nothing really to be scared about. Just don't carry negativity when you are out and about, and you'll be fine.

Flying is actually quite common in dreams; a lot of people dream about flying. That was still a very wonderful dream, the sense of joy and freedom must had been amazing.

If you left your body from that situation, it would be almost guaranteed, you are still in the Physical. However, you did mention the garden that doesn't exist, and a few other distortions, so it might even be between the upper physical and the physical, the spaces in-between. Dreams usually occurs in spaces in between. And for the Astral Realm, well you will know when you are there, a place very hard to put to words.

Interesting tunnels. I believe that is an out of body experience. Through experiences I used tunnels to travel great distance from realm to realm. example from the Physical to the Lower Astral. Tell me more about where it led you. Amazing!
Old 27-09-2022, 10:03 PM
irisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
I promise you there is nothing really to be scared about.

I like to think of it like it is in real life...always try trust people, but keep one eye open..

Travelling from realm to realm ...sounds like you make long travels... ...though its hard to put that in time.

I don't remember where i ended up after the tunnel.

I do remember another that was very special one. Never thought about it being an obe...maybe it wasn't...

In this one at first i heard music... Classical music, i remember well. I was flying high up in the sky...though it didn't feel like the sky. With me an old man, unknown to me. Felt like he took me with him to show me something. Everything, really everything in the dream was green. We ended up in a canoe in a lake, surrounded by trees. He moved the canoe to the side of the lake. He got out, i also got out. He got into the water, i did too. I started swimming. The water was clear green and everywhere i looked there were branches under water. I got afraid of them ....all serene...felt like a guide

Wow, i see i get afraid lots of times, lol...
Old 27-09-2022, 10:08 PM
irisa

The tunnel i think was obe i guess, because i remember feeling vibrations and a buzzing sound.
Old 28-09-2022, 02:01 PM
Experiencer
Real life is not the same as over there. Here in human life, you have to deal with the negatives and positives, good and bad, happy and sad, ect. Over there, it's either or. If you are good, there will only be good there. If you are positive, you will be around that too. So, there is nothing to be fear. Because most likely you'll be around others just the same as you are.

Physical body is dense, and as long as we have that, it's a burden. We cannot travel too far with it, you will not last long too with it. While having a Physical body we have a finite amount of energy for projection, it's not much. So tunnels will help mitigate the depletion. You probably heard people talking about traveling at speed of thought, or instantaneously, that would help a lot. But that only works traveling within a realm (physical, astral, ect). Not from to from. You know those stories about people having near death experience, where they talk about a tunnel.... well that tunnel probably will take them to another realm. I have never had a near death, so I cannot confirm this.

Very nice dream! I agree that might had been your guide, or that might had been your soul. Definately trying to show you something. That place does sound very familiar for me. Like I been there... If he ever brings you back again, don't swim, walk on it. Less scary that way.

Buzzing, and Vibrations, those are signs.