Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-09-2022, 09:46 AM
Pathfinder

Unhappy Dream of a car with a very specific licence plate.

Ok, this is a little spooky as I cannot seem to put things into perspective for this dream, but what struck out of everything I experienced in this dream was the car's license plate number which was the only clear image I had... everything else was blurred out as if I had myopia and wasn't wearing any glasses...

I was in a part of a forest... some people were gathering there and I was part of that company... I don't remember the reason we were gathering but cars started coming one by one... As I was watching somewhere else, a car parked directly in front of me, and the stop was so abrupt that it startled me... immediately I looked at the license plate.... it was 2332 (on the first line) and XXXX (on the second line).

I had not seen such a license plate before in a car because that is not the right format to distinguish between countries of origin. Then again I thought that the person that came must be someone of great importance and the country didn't really matter. I also didn't see the person coming out of the car , as I was fixated in the sequence of the number and letters.

The car seemed to be a very expensive large black/very dark blue bmw, which was also shiny and looked brand new...

Let's take a look at the numbers...

2332 is an angel number a.k.a. a reverse hour. It is supposed to be a number that signifies good fortune and based on this link https://pulptastic.com/2332-angel-number-meaning/ it is a lucky number for twin flames as well (my twin flame is apart from me right now which is painful)

The letters XXXX are the 24th letter of the Alphabet repeated 4 times.

X X X X
24 24 24 24 (add 2+4 for each in the following line)
6 6 6 6 (add all of them) -> 24 = 2+4 = 6

and again
X X X X
24 + 24 + 24 + 24 =96 -> 9+6 = 15 -> 1+5 = 6

It always comes down to letter 6 which also happens to be my life path number (from number 33 by adding my birth date).

Can anyone shed some light as to WHY I saw these numbers in such a particular way? Is there anyone who can share a more precise meaning?

Searching on the net for the combination of all gave me nothing...

Thanks a lot in advance....
Old 29-09-2022, 09:57 PM
irisa

the car's license plate number which was the only clear image I had... everything else was blurred out as if I had myopia and wasn't wearing any glasses...

I also didn't see the person coming out of the car , as I was fixated in the sequence of the number and letters.

The car seemed to be a very expensive large black/very dark blue bmw, which was also shiny and looked brand new...

Here are just some thoughts that came to my mind:

These sentences above grabbed my attention.
Now a car can be symbolic of the human (body).
Is it possible that you have your eye on someone? Or maybe thinking about someone being your twin flame or else...But seem to be fixated on the little details and the ´outside´ or ´looks´? You ´didn´t see the person coming out of the car´. Do you know the person who was in the car?...symbolic for: do you or are interested how that person is on the inside? Or is it about someone who is not showing very much of himself? And therefore you try very hard to zoom in on every detail you can find hoping to get to know the person. Maybe it is the other way round...that someone is looking at you this way.
Old 01-10-2022, 03:47 PM
Pathfinder

irisa this is a very interesting interpretation... I must admit it didn't cross my mind.

However, in my dream I tried very hard to see clearly but could not.
You are right however that yes for months now I have been thinking my twin flame because he is away from me. Circumstances came this way and for now we are apart. This is the twin flame separation phase, so it makes sense. I have long been waiting for a twin flame reunion but the more I wait, and I pray and I hope that he comes, the more that I despair that this day will not come.

The only reason I was fixated in the car (and that was one of the key moments in the dream), is that it stopped abruptly in front of me and I panicked because I thought he would run me over. How did I sense that there would be a man getting out of the car is beyond me, but anyway... After I "came to my senses" I naturally focused my attention to what was closest to me (and that was the car that I thought would me)... The aura of the person I could not see was very powerful as well...

I see no reason why I would focus on the outside of the car, but then again I see no reason why I wouldn't...

Again what bothered me are the numbers, letters and the sequence which was reverse for the way license plates were built.