Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-09-2022, 03:11 PM
asearcher

The Astral Touch?

In dreams I have by now often experienced that spirits or people still alive make contact.

One time someone was I think trying to help me and by touching me it burned and I woke to. I had a mark after that.

Another time, now recently, I was touched again and it felt so cold and I woke to.

I have noticed few try to reach out to touch me and when they now do I feel their emotions. This has before been scary to me. Now it's OK.

Have anyone else experienced if it is cold or burning sensation?

For some time now someone who is connected to someone else in my life has been a felt presence in my dreams. I woke up once and felt this person had passed away and checked and it had.

The first time and this I had to get help with I had a real problem with a spirit who had not passed was someone too connected to someone else so not me directly. To me it is a long shot, but still it has happened. While I had this experience other people (open spiritually) would have weird dreams as well and they had it because they were connected to me, not to this spirit.

I am always torn between thinking this did really happen or this is just dreams or this is just imagination running wild even if I by now can tell the differences, still.

It feels as if my ability to feel the other persons feelings get stronger in the astral, in the dreams, during mediation and especially if they touch me.

I wonder too if the cold sensation is caused by this person being negative? Sinking down to the lower realms because of it? Or why is it cold?

I've written before about experiences waking up as if the body has been through a tumult of some kind and got marks to show it too but not always. I have then no memory to what has happened at most times only a few I do remember just before I wake to, that I have been touched.

Anyone else like to please share their experiences of this and if you got any answers to any of my questions I would very much appreciate it.
Old 09-09-2022, 07:42 PM
Guide
Everything you've described sounds like an energetic thing.
Practitioners of certain things know that cold and hot sensations occur depending on which nadis or channels are active in the etheric body.

I won't pretend to be able to diagnose it but if I had to guess from experiences then I'd say there's some open centers/active channels in your subtle structure that allow for that type of communication?

Ida/lunar nadi can produce the opposing sensation to pingala/solar nadi and vice versa.

Cold and hot as a feeling can show at least to myself that the brain is either taking certain data and putting it into terms it can understand (like you'd feel cold if you were asleep and someone put your hand in ice, etc...) or also that the lower, earthy elements are active in your system.

It's not bad, as people evolve we seem to evolve into being able to experience new things that we aren't sure really what to make of.

I think there will be allot more people starting to experience new things very soon. This is obvious if anyone has been paying attention to the speed of the world lately.

Quote:
I am always torn between thinking this did really happen or this is just dreams or this is just imagination running wild even if I by now can tell the differences, still.

Don't overthink it, who cares as long as you are conscious that the experience is happening so you can decide what your intention will be next.
Old 09-09-2022, 11:36 PM
Ascender

I haven't experienced the hot or cold sensation. But I have experienced cat whiskers that weren't there. Does that count? It appears that our newest feline member, Lil Bo, has astral skills as well. She is now spending her days hanging out with all her aunties and uncles (who are slowly warming up to her) and is only put up in the back room at night so she has free access to kitten food because she still needs to eat several times a day and the other cats do not need baby cat food. I've gone to bed a couple of times when my daughter has taken Lil Bo up to the bedroom where her food and litter box are and have woken up to little cat whiskers in my face. I open my eyes and there's no one there. We've tried letting her sleep with us and she just will not settle down and go to sleep fast enough. So for now, she sleeps in the cat nursery.
Old 11-09-2022, 03:26 PM
asearcher

To Apakhana Akshobhya: ah, so that is what it could be about, thank you very much for the offering of explaination and too that I should not overthink :)

To Traveler: That is an adoring name, Lil Bo, and sounds so adoring as well. Must be really cool to experience that! :)
Old 11-09-2022, 09:25 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher

To Traveler: That is an adoring name, Lil Bo, and sounds so adoring as well. Must be really cool to experience that! :)

It was different, lol. Usually when one of the cats get on the bed astrally, I just feel them moving around at the foot of the bed. I thought at first it was Mouse. But the face and whiskers were kitten size. Mouse is now a 12lb adult sized cat. Lil Bo is such a sweet, happy little kitten.