Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-08-2022, 04:19 AM
Master

THE IMPOSSIBLE

Yes, capital letters, I experienced THE IMPOSSIBLE, went beyond anything I could have ever imagined, broke any imaginable limit, time and space itself, this is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! !!!!

I REALLY DID IT, REALLY DID IT!!

I FULLY AND TOTALLY TRAVELED BACK IN THE PAST!

FULL CONSCIOUSNESS, FULL PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION, ABSOLUTELY REAL!!!

I woke up in this super dense and super thick darkness, floating there for a while, then I experienced a massive, massive, MAAASSIVE BURST OF LIGHT which was wild. I thought that I am going to die and no one can save me, it was way too much. I instantly woke up!

I thought I am in my current room, my head was EXPLODING, the pain was coming from the left side of my head, it was hurting like crazy and I was feeling this extreme thing, vibrating extremely wild. Then I started to be more aware of what was happening, it was because of that massive burst of super intense and super high frequency light, like my current self was synching with this physical body. I actually felt that my present "consciousness" was synching with this "old" body of mine. Same thing happened when I had the experience of what I can best describe as pure presence, massive burst of light.

Then the pain left me just like that and I started looking around. INCREDIBLEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I was back in my old room, my old house, fully present there, absolutely present there, I took the blanket over me, went to the door and opened the door, now I was in the other room, the light was on, the tv was on, it was on a news channel. I actually looked at the TV for few seconds. I started to freak out, like how can this be, how can this, how can this be?!?!?!?

I am here in my old house, totally conscious, feeling absolutely everything, fully aware of my own presence here. Then it hit me, I am BACK IN MY PAST!!! I went outside, I opened the main door and went outside, it was dark outside, rainy snow everywhere, it was raining with snow ( I still can hear the sound of the rainy snow ) I saw my dogs and even talked with them. I looked at my old town and could not believe the details, it was insane, absolutely and totally real, no less real than this very reality that I am now aware of. I looked at my neighbour house, went to the fence of the yard to see more closely then I noticed some young folks passing by my house. I stared at them from my fence, I just stared at them being shocked of what I am experiencing. Some of them looked at me wondering why do I look so shocked!

Went back inside and tried to calm myself down, ok, now I am back in the past, what about my present, am I ever going to back? I spent some moments internally discussing this situation. I was like, if not, it's in a way ok, this is the past, they are all here, my family. Now I had this intuition that this is only a glimpse and it's not going to last long so I started looking around, checking the time period. My first thought was to check the TV, it was 5:00 ( or 17:00 in the time format of my country ) in the afternoon, ok so I thought, this is winter time, it's night outside ( that's how it is in my country in the winter time ) what about the year?? I knew that I can't find the year at the TV and went to find my phone in my room but I had no phone at that time, I really wanted to know the year so that I know the date, and instantly woke up!

I can't tell you in words the tangibility of this experience, I was there, totally, absolutely fully there, fully present, fully aware, not like in a lucid dream, not like in an out of body experience, no difference between my own sense of self now that I am awake and my own sense of self there, exactly the same.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!
Old 28-08-2022, 01:26 PM
Master
Yes Trance Teleportation ThatMan well done - oh did I research that before and after I went back in time 30 yrs a couple of years ago now - I was fully awake early one morning meditating SPC - my Guides set this up for me, and I met a few of them - so to an old pub we used to go to many moons ago, I went back, I just appeared there - and I thought I wonder if I can walk, and I could.

This pub was packed - they couldn't see me but one lady did, a Guide, and as I walked past I put my hand on her shoulder as she smiled, and I felt the warmth of her shoulder... Then driving an old car I used to have - then the 3rd part to a little village I used to live near to, two more Guides / Helpers - I said to one of them 'ive trance teleported here' yes one of them said, we know...

Lol I can feel the buzz of energy from you my friend - as did I the next day / week...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 28-08-2022, 02:57 PM
Master

Interesting, @one-light, very interesting. So you too had similar experiences and they are not common, like a walk in the park, they are of a different level for the tangibility of my experience was so incredibly real that I was absolutely there, body and mind. I googled about Trance Teleportation but can't find much, I know about bilocation. It's nice that you have those helping presences with you.

Have you ever listening to binaural beats and things like that? That was the sound I was hearing when my head was exploding, just like that and then when I woke up in the past, the pain left me and so the sound and the wild vibration. The second time I experience this massive burst of intense white light.

Yes, it's an wild experience!
Old 28-08-2022, 03:29 PM
Knower
Interesting. I saw a video once from Ismael Perez, and he told me people can travel to the past and the future using their conscious minds. If we can do this using 10 percent of our brainpower, imagine what we can do using 20 percent or even 100 percent. Congrats on your newfound ability
Old 28-08-2022, 03:37 PM
Knower
Also when you mention full consciousness, do you mean something along the lines of using more brainpower? I remember a channeler named sheldon nidle said using 54 percent of our brain power means were in a full conscious state.
Old 28-08-2022, 04:24 PM
Master
I was SP Concentrating in med - one object for 10 seconds, then another - then a bit of mind flying for 10 seconds, then more objects eg the church bright information screen I didn't like 'hold that image' - then I was just there, standing at this big pub window inside - you are right there isn't much on Trance Teleportation, little is known, but you can find stuff online... I believe we 'have to earn' this help from our spiritual support, and then ability by helping others.

At the moment i'm practicing 'just being somewhere' from my past and holding that view of something for 10 seconds, then another...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 28-08-2022, 06:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray=out
Also when you mention full consciousness, do you mean something along the lines of using more brainpower? I remember a channeler named sheldon nidle said using 54 percent of our brain power means were in a full conscious state.

I mean I was fully aware, no altered state of consciousness, just like the waking state. About brain power, you "have access" to the field of potentiality, which is limitless, all that you are comes from there, all that you see around comes from there. In you lies all the power. The sense of self "must collapse back into its natural state", which is pure presence and then all is revealed. I know this from experience.
Old 28-08-2022, 06:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I was SP Concentrating in med - one object for 10 seconds, then another - then a bit of mind flying for 10 seconds, then more objects eg the church bright information screen I didn't like 'hold that image'...
I only rest in awareness by being aware of being aware, that's all I do and it is not an even a doing, it's more the cessation of any doing. That's how all things ( thoughts, perceptions, feelings, sensations ) slowly collapse into pure presence. You can try this and see for yourself the wonders. I wish I could tell the whole world about this but not the whole world can hear it.
Old 28-08-2022, 08:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I only rest in awareness by being aware of being aware, that's all I do and it is not an even a doing, it's more the cessation of any doing. That's how all things ( thoughts, perceptions, feelings, sensations ) slowly collapse into pure presence. You can try this and see for yourself the wonders. I wish I could tell the whole world about this but not the whole world can hear it.

What you have written above here is too beautiful,

And this: "The sense of self "must collapse back into its natural state", which is pure presence and then all is revealed."

WOW. Thank you so much for sharing.

Last edited by pixiedust : 29-08-2022 at 07:33 AM.
Old 28-08-2022, 09:08 PM
Bambo

Sounds quite interesting!!!!!!