Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 24-08-2022, 04:30 PM
Master

Limtless potential

This is the second time I break my own record of having multiple out of body experiences in a period of few hours. And what experiences, the things I did, the things I witnessed, the fact that spent good time being stuck at the level of the body because the head would not stop vibrating, amazing, really amazing... I am totally without words...

Prior to these experiences I had more, I remember myself being in a secret place of mine where I was studying books so that I can take in the knowledge much easier here, like a reading before the actual reading.

Pure Presence

I suddenly woke up in this endless space, this endless blackness that was glowing in a very soft shade of golden light. The best I can describe my own sense of self there is this, pure presence. Few moments later I experienced something like a burst of intense light and woke up.

The Group of White Orbs

Decided to go back and floated out of my body, had a hard time detaching my head, it kept on vibrating, my face, probably because I was sleeping on my stomach which I think made me more aware of my face. Finally did it and flew out. I looked around my backyard, decided to fly around, I noticed the cemetery and did not want to go there, it was still night, last time I felt all the lives of the people that rest there, so I did not want this again. Too bad I woke up there, my fear teleported me right in the middle, but I did not stay and went back where I was. Now I was flying over a my town and noticed that the wife of a neighbour was going to work. I actually saw her. Then I looked at the sky, so beautiful, it had this very beautiful black bluish shade, it was almost morning. Decided to fly a little bit towards the outer space but somehow I arrived in another dimension of reality and I found myself in this amaaaaaaaazing group of bright white orbs floating in space... I thought they were stars but they were not for I was still in Earth's atmosphere. I looked at them very clearly, these tiny dots of bright white light. Then I looked at the outer space and noticed the same tiny dots of bright light which I thought were stars but maybe they were not. Eventually, woke up.

Statues in Egypt

I went back and experienced more but still had troubles with the vibrations from the area of my face. This time I was eager to explore more, so I called forth all the ancient masters. I suddenly woke up somewhere in the desert, perhaps Egypt, as I was calling for the masters of the old time, these huge statues would come out of sand, one after another. They were statues of human beings, each one different. This is not all, they had something white around different parts of their bodies, one statue on the right side of the head, another at the heart and so on. Can't remember much from here, what really happened.

An old friend

This time I woke up and decided to explore more, it was easy, just meditate for few moments only to go out again but this time I was stuck for real at the level of the body, as if I had no more "energy" to explore more and I really wanted. Then I met an old friend, an entity, maybe subconsciously created or external, it keeps coming to me causing me certain dreams, first I thought this is real but noticed that my physical body was all alone, then I knew, with all my force I said: "No more!" and I felt a wave like leaving from within me forcing that entity to go away. In that moment I woke up. I woke up and went back again.

I had more experiences after this one but can't remember much.

How do I do all of this? Awareness. I rest in awareness, deeply, giving in to awareness even to the fear of dissolution, I go further and further, even though there's no going or moving away. There's limitless potential and this is only the beginning even though I am well aware that these experiences just keep me busy from the real deal, pure presence, untainted awareness.

Had over 20 out of body experiences in a couple of days and now that I got my clarity back, I'm ready to explore more.
Old 24-08-2022, 05:55 PM
Love that word limitless. Thank you...it should be used way more!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-08-2022, 07:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Love that word limitless. Thank you...it should be used way more!

That pure presence @MH "stayed with me" after I first woke up... A Peace that transcends all understanding... even though there was absolutely no experience of peace as an object that I am aware of. Pure presence, awareness of awareness, naked awareness, spaceless awareness, boundless awareness, limitless awareness, infinite potential. Still these are words, human concepts, that which is, simply is and no words and understanding can ever taint it.

Probably this fueled all my experiences. I also think that the burst of light that I witnessed was awareness shining on this apparent separate self, for in that moment I woke up, I felt as if this human package ( thoughts, memories, sensations, feelings, perceptions, my own self ) emerged back into existence, prior to this the best I can describe what I was, is this, pure presence.

This is my technique to "reach" in seconds ( truly ) "deep states" of meditation:

Embrace awareness so that there's only awareness of awareness, awareness shining upon itself by itself through itself. Embrace it fully, as a lover embraces the beloved. I give myself fully to awareness, it is the only way. So that by giving myself, I regain myself, pure untainted awareness, pure presence.
Old 25-08-2022, 05:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
How do I do all of this? Awareness. I rest in awareness, deeply, giving in to awareness even to the fear of dissolution, I go further and further, even though there's no going or moving away.
Thank you for this. It sounds right, and it may explain where I have been going wrong all these years. So many books emphasise techniques, breathing a certain way, doing particular visualisations, imagining energies flowing up and down, trying to move the astral body while keeping the physical body still. There is so much to try and do, and I think all this doing gets in the way of attainment.

So I will simply rest in awareness and see where it leads.

Peace
Old 26-08-2022, 10:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Thank you for this. It sounds right, and it may explain where I have been going wrong all these years. So many books emphasise techniques, breathing a certain way, doing particular visualisations, imagining energies flowing up and down, trying to move the astral body.

Peace

Please let me know about your experiences with this and so if I can be of any help. Once you get a good taste of pure presence, you can not forget it, it's tangible, more real than anything else.
Old 26-08-2022, 10:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Please let me know about your experiences with this and so if I can be of any help. Once you get a good taste of pure presence, you can not forget it, it's tangible, more real than anything else.

Can one with your potentials/experience help another and if so, how/what?

Old 26-08-2022, 10:42 AM
Master

Quote:
There's limitless potential and this is only the beginning even though I am well aware that these experiences just keep me busy from the real deal, pure presence, untainted awareness.

"even though I am well aware that these experiences just keep me busy from the real deal, pure presence, untainted awareness."

May I ask you to elaborate on this please, ThatMan?
Old 26-08-2022, 01:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
Can one with your potentials/experience help another and if so, how/what?

I believe I can, based on what I have experienced already and what I keep experiencing, as best as I can to describe and talk about this. I've been giving myself as an example of what is possible, hoping to inspire people here, I've done this in real life but with my close family. This is all done with all humbleness, there's nothing special, nothing to put me one step above the common man.
Old 26-08-2022, 01:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
"even though I am well aware that these experiences just keep me busy from the real deal, pure presence, untainted awareness."

May I ask you to elaborate on this please, ThatMan?

When I had these last experiences I saw them in their nakedness, it is me, has always been me, or more formally said, it is God, has always been God, at that point I realized the limitless potential that I am. And the mystery disappeared right away. Then I said, let see what I can do, and so called forth all the ancient masters. The thing is that these experiences lost their mystery to me, now I know what they are, they are me and they are manifested by me for me through me, ( or... more formally God ) as a way to remember who I truly am. Can't describe the joy I felt when I realized this. Then I also realized what the synchronicities mean, the repeating numbers and so on. I realized that there are no angels, guides, and so on and so forth, it is only you, has always been you. It may appear as an angel, guide or anything else, even God, but this is only an appearance, ultimately, it is you, it is God.

I put it here, I realized I and God are one, and now here lies the problem, for people will rise eyebrows at this sentence, for they look at the object that this body is and can't see that I am talking about the limitless that which we all are and are made of.

Old 26-08-2022, 09:54 PM
Master

Quote:
I've been giving myself as an example of what is possible, hoping to inspire people here, I've done this in real life but with my close family. This is all done with all humbleness, there's nothing special, nothing to put me one step above the common man.

I am infinitely grateful.

Thank you, ThatMan.