Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 07-05-2022, 06:10 AM
Bambo

Your so kind Native Spirit
Old 07-05-2022, 03:47 PM
Guide

Thanks for your input everyone, it's much appreciated.

I agree that love is the key. That's something I've been meditating and praying a lot about.

I'll try and keep strong.
Old 07-05-2022, 04:19 PM
Bambo

We will pray for you Hemera. Thank you for bringing this to us
Old 07-05-2022, 06:22 PM
Guide

Thank you.
Old 07-05-2022, 08:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemera
Thanks for your input everyone, it's much appreciated.
I agree that love is the key. That's something I've been meditating and praying a lot about.
I'll try and keep strong.
All the best.
Love utopia
Old 08-05-2022, 11:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemera

There is an ongoing situation in my life which isn't going to change and there's nothing I can do beyond what I'm doing already.
Do I see myself in your situation or what? I have lived with pain all my life and may have to live with it for the rest of my life. To make life bearable, I have immersed myself in a project that I enjoy. I do find some comfort in the fact that I have learnt a lot from my pain. It seems some kind of knowledge comes with a high cost in suffering.
Old 09-05-2022, 04:32 AM
asearcher

It is a process but you could get caught in it. I am terrible at all this. I used to be worse, hi hi. There are books on the subject on grieving. You could go and talk to someone professional or someone else if you feel stuck. It takes time. On each step in the process it can take different time. It will get better and there is a way to reach the finishing line and then leave it behind.
Old 09-05-2022, 04:34 PM
Guide

Kris - I've often done the same actually. It really helps. I'm sorry you're dealing with so much pain in your life too. It hurts to hear of someone else knowing the pain may be constant

Asearcher - thanks for the supportive words. This is grief but a complicated, ongoing, messy sort of grief. I am talking to a professional which helps but trying to find a spiritual understanding of it which isn't very easy.
Old 09-05-2022, 07:42 PM
Master

Hemera, thank you for your kind words. But I have also gained from my pain. What I learned about life because of it is invaluable.
Old 09-05-2022, 08:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
Hemera, thank you for your kind words. But I have also gained from my pain. What I learned about life because of it is invaluable.
pain/suffering is always a hard thing to deal with. I'm glad you were able to see something out of it. Such lights can make all the difference...