Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-04-2022, 10:03 AM
Master
Isn't it just life Izz a giant puzzle - we can agree on this, its intriguing and dangerous here on Earth - its like that 500 piece jigsaw puzzle you just bought, Higher Knowledge has just put all 500 pieces in a barrel of mud, and cut some corners off them, now sort that out Earthling, intriguing yes lol...

So what we can do AP's here zoom to the moon, look back and report here - round or flat, job done... If no one does, I'll do it in about 10 years lol, or maybe next week when I get my AP going again.

And just thinking about it, that wouldn't work, it could appear round - someone here must have flown around this planet? Then all we need is a volunteer to join the group and tell them 'you are wrong' it would take a brave one to tell them lol, ive seen some aggressive messages on there...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 18-04-2022, 10:11 AM
Master
Speaking of the moon, a reader said that there's ancient living energy on the moon and I'm inclined to believe her
Old 18-04-2022, 02:22 PM
Master
In the 1970's I was a car mechanic, I was trained from an early age of 14 how to strip car engines - and in the 1970's we had the benefit of a new 6 lanes 3 each side motorway 10 mins away - so in the 70's I worked in my dads car repair garage, and yes I could fix them easy in my early 20's.

And part of my job was to go to the motorway and look for a customer, you could see them ahead, bonnet up on the hard shoulder - and I would tow them back to our garage - and nearly always it would be a complete engine failure - oil pumps and pumping pressure was rubbish those days.

Usually oil pressure issues, so unreliable they were, and rust, don't mention that word lol - so unreliable, and just under a decade 'before' we all watched on black and white TV's and they put a man on the moon, and we all believed this - and no one since as technology marched on.

So to here now... I am on a group called the moon landing hoax, an they have facts, no stars in photos, and all the filming they did - not once - any footage of the Earth, all very strange.

Have your say everyone, lets get chatting... All this what if's, what do we know now... And the flat earther's any comments anyone.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 18-04-2022, 02:45 PM
Master
Here's my views, both scientific and spiritual

Scientific

The moon landing was definitely not a hoax
The moon is not artificial as some conspiracy theorists may claim (I mention this because there appeared to be an overlap between believing that the moon landing was a hoax and that the moon was "artificial" in a few circles)
The distance of the Moon can be understood by observation and trigonometry, and there is no concrete proof that it is artificial

Our earth is definitely not flat

Spiritual

It is possible that this is not the only universe that exist, that there are other universes and dimensions out there
I personally prefer the term "other dimensions life" to make it seem less intimidating

It is also possible for there to be life on other planets and out there

One reader said that there is ancient living energy on the moon and somehow I feel inclined to believe her. It is possible that there is life on the moon, there is no certainty that rules that out

(Prefacing, this is just my opinion, especially the spiritual part)
Old 18-04-2022, 03:03 PM
Master
Amazing if they did that moon walk in those days, I remember how raw technology was back in those days - others what have you to say... I agree with the earth not being flat - i'm intrigued with 'the thinking' behind the theory if anyone knows - why would this be considered, I must admit when I look at the moon in the sky it looks flat, they've been looking at that lol...

And yes we know there's life on other planets out there, I wouldn't be surprised to know there are 6 planets inhabited by humans under God's control - this being one of the lower ranking ones, which would explain why its so difficult here...

Old 18-04-2022, 03:55 PM
Master
As I speculated perhaps the theory was born because some engaged in astral projection and on the astral plane they somehow saw a "flat earth" which belonged to another reality and another dimension. In this reality of ours, definitely the earth is not flat

But then again, it's just speculation on my part

In my opinion, it's good to have a holistic combination of scientific and spirituality in our views in this context. One balances out the other, so we don't rule out possibilities based on limited beliefs

Yes, there's definitely other life forms out there, I also think there's a lot we haven't discovered
Old 18-04-2022, 04:38 PM
Master
I have been working on SPC / Single Point Concentration for many years to calm the mind, that's focusing on one object in mind for 10 seconds - now of recent ive been working on multi point concentration, and its difficult.......

Paramahansa Yogananda first gave me the idea of SPC - then master Steven Co introduced me to multi point concentration 2 years ago 'all online' and that's hard to do - you see the mind can seem to do this as it switches at lightening speed, but it isn't done right.

The trick is to hold that single thought/image - hold on tight, and being aware of a 2nd thought/image - you'll know when you get it right,

Now this might not be of any use for AP, or then again it might - but it will be of use going into maybe different times as I did when I went back in time 30 years - awake and I could walk / touch, as in Trance Teleportation - and its beginning to happen again now my rush is over with other jobs, i'm suddenly somewhere doing something, and awake, but only for a few seconds 'yet'...

Old 18-04-2022, 06:10 PM
Experiencer
Bravo! Well done one-light. That's tricky stuff you're doing. I'm a big fan of exploring - finding your way. It encourages you to pay attention to what's happening - what is - rather than just expecting or waiting for a predetermined goal. It's also more fun, since you get to be surprised by what you find. Sounds like you might be getting your trip to the moon fairly soon. Remember to pack a lunch!
Old 18-04-2022, 10:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Hey astralsuzy my lovely friend from all those miles away
That is very nice of you one-light. Things are going well. At the moment I am enjoying another day of sunshine. The weather forecast says it is going to rain again from tonight. We have had a lot of rain and people are tired of it. I hope things are going well for you.

I did not think people would still believe the world is flat. I guess people would believe in anything. I suppose it does not matter what people believe so long as it does not hurt anyone.
Old 19-04-2022, 06:18 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I did not think people would still believe the world is flat. I guess people would believe in anything. I suppose it does not matter what people believe so long as it does not hurt anyone.
Hi astralsuzy. Personally I think it's just another way of reacting to the things that're happening these days. They know something's going on - they can feel it - so they look around to try and find what's making them feel that way - and end up discovering that the government and the media (the experts - those in charge) have been lying to them. Somehow when they started putting those pieces together they ended up with a flat earth complete with reptilian overlords posing as human causing all the suffering in the world.

People always tend to find what's wrong outside of themselves. "He (it) made me do it." We're taught to do that. "I'm fine - he's crazy." One-light's been "battling" to get people to realize that while doctors can help them, only they can make themselves healthy, but they don't want that. No no no. Doctors fix me. "I didn't do it." "It's not my fault." "They(it)(bugs) did it." The problem has to be outside of them. They're fine. That other is trying to kill/control them. The other is the problem. Kill it - stop it - expose it - make it stop.

Sadly, that's just how people are. That's what we do. That's what we're taught to do. That's what we believe in. We're not at fault - they did it. We're innocent. We're victims. We're powerless. Others - the visible or invisible ones in charge - they did it. They have the power. We need to kill them to get our power back.

So sad. Thankfully, getting your power back is easy. Stop trying to get others to fix things from the outside and fix it in yourself, from the inside. Which brings us back to one-light and his wonderful mission to get us to do just that. Raise our vibrations - get strong - be healthy. Smile and the world smiles with you. Be the change you want to see in the world. The golden rule.

Just my two cents obviously.