Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 19-03-2022, 08:27 PM
skyman

Question What is the secret of pyramids

People say pyramids are everywhere.
Not only in Egypt. There are some in Antarctica, under ocean, etc.
They are not exactly the same, but all seem to be square pyramid.
(2 numbers determine their shape, base and height).
If asked until a few yeras ago, I would say, ancient kings used their slaves to build those stupid structures because of their stupid beliefs.
Now I believe (with high percent) that they were made by aliens.
If they were made by humans, they would leave hints of their high tech around.
Instead they made pictures of reptilians or other strange humanoid creatures.

People say, they are used to create energy, and have healing properties.

So do you know how they work? Any good reference? I prefer scientific references, but
mainstream science is not very trustable, so I'm open to "alternative science" as well.
Why not build some, for example make a house of that shape or make your roof like it, or
sleep inside a pyramid bed.
I guess we are not collecting sun energy here,.. we are manipulating some waves and concentrating them somewhere, ..something like this. or we might be increasing oxygen concentration, throwing nitrogen away which would normally not happen. I mean, I have no idea at all. Or are we talking about some spiritual energy, like scalar energy here.
Or are there some cosmic waves which we need in small amounts and the more is better?
So it would be like getting optimal amount of a vitamin instead of minimal amount?

And there are big underground tunnels , and DUMBs. some say, they connect continents.

Kerry Cassidy said, there is a mountain made of gold in Romania. Can this be true.
Maybe they are just testing how fast a lie of this type would spread.

Another thing: I heard Astana has free energy machines. It is a "beautiful" city,
but unfortunately s a t a n i c, maybe not, but some "sacred geomerty" was used there,

Last edited by skyman : 19-03-2022 at 10:48 PM.
Old 19-03-2022, 08:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman
If asked until a few years ago, I would say, ancient kings used their slaves to build those stupid structures because of their stupid beliefs.
Now I believe (with high percent) that they were made by aliens.
This is a big subject and there has been so much written about it.

Archaeology has a fixed idea of human history and therefore they try to fit all these ancient structures into their timeline for human development. This leaves various anomalies unexplained, and sometimes their explanations of who built what and why simply make no sense.

It might just take one discovery to completely upset all the orthodox ideas, and then human history may be completely rewritten.

Peace
Old 19-03-2022, 09:28 PM
skyman

I think Darwin's evolution is correct, but a lot more than random testing is needed imo, to create life. It may be happening more easily than we think. I mean, for example, snowflakes have beautful hexagonal shapes, and there is no life in them, it is consequence of physics , which we know or not, or if we know, whether we can compute or not..

Now people say we have been created, or modified by aliens. They say we have genes from 22 alien species (Alex Collier). David Wilcock, Ashayana Deane, Cliff High, Gene Decode also say such things. Their expertise may be different, but they seem to agree on this topic:: we were made by alien ETs. .. But I think this doesn't necessarily mean we have nothing to do with earth monkeys. Maybe they started with "vaccinating" (in various ways, I mean by manipulating genes,,) monkeys... Also obviously there were different types of "men" around. Akheneten (Moses?), his wife Nefertiti, are not same as us. Their heads extend backwards.

How were religions created, aliens fell from sky, and did admirable things, and people considered them as gods. And they (or some of them) are called Alohim, which sounds like islamic god. I'm not saying this story is correct, but it is common knowledge to some people, and they have references, and I don't think they are lying intentionally; unless a powerful group is trying to create a new religion by mixing old religions with high science.
Old 20-03-2022, 02:47 AM
Experiencer

The geometry of pyramids organizes the background vibrations inherent in the universe. Pyramids appear all over the place probably because humanity has an intuitive understanding in how energy is organized. Even if we have not figured out how to use pyramid energy properties properly (in a balanced way) beyond simple rituals or subtle spiritual healing. To me it is logical that if we became more balanced we would have better access to these more subtle technologies. The modern world sees things differently.

If you are interested in Giza then I recommend the book "The Giza Power Plant : Technologies of Ancient Egypt". I think it is a very good analysis and offers a reasonable theory that Giza is a very large acoustic resonator carefully located and designed to efficiently tap power from the earth and the universe.

If you want to understand pyramid properties in general then I suggest: "Pyramid Power: The Science of the Cosmos (The Flanagan Revelations)". I read the original edition and I enjoyed it. The author is a very prolific inventor and he definitely has a unique perspective similar to Tesla. However even after reading it, I still had doubts from the typical scientific perspective. In other words, his theories would not satisfy everyone but it does expand your awareness of what is possible. Then you can try your own experiments and see for yourself. I was just not interested enough to make such an effort.
Old 20-03-2022, 01:21 PM
Master
Quote:
People say pyramids are everywhere.
Not only in Egypt. There are some in Antarctica, under ocean, etc.

There might be under the ocean too
Old 20-03-2022, 03:17 PM
skyman

.. I meant at the bottom of oceans,..places which were land at some point in history maybe. Is there something in Bermuda triangle area, people say so, but mainstream system seems to hide whatever is found there.

Dr. G. Patrick Flanagan recorded as Tesla2. thanks to winter light.
Old 20-03-2022, 03:23 PM
skyman

And how about using tents with square base. And why square base..
We can't just build anything of our choice even if small.Govt wouldn't allow such a thing.
Something portable would be great, once we understand how it works.
I'm considering making a tin foil hat in pyramid shape.
How about silver.
Some health products use silver, so they make a bed and add silver around. (antiagingbed)
Maybe we can make pyramid from silver cables, and take advantage of both simultaneously.
Old 20-03-2022, 03:52 PM
Master
Quote:
.. I meant at the bottom of oceans,..places which were land at some point in history maybe. Is there something in Bermuda triangle area, people say so, but mainstream system seems to hide whatever is found there.

Yes that's what I meant. I was actually thinking of the Bermuda triangle area
Old 20-03-2022, 09:39 PM
Master
Definitely our atoms might have derived from aliens- recycling the atom- a different observer- sort of combustion—- my atoms have been in the universe since the Big Bang- my birth marked a moment of eureka; where by my consciousness was made but the atoms have been reincarnated since the Big Bang and first existence… type of alien… definitely alien in nature- at least to my observer;who’s only been around for 22 years considering the fastness of the atoms & electrons I’m hardly emitting a photon???

The used it when the stars aligned and channeling their energy some how??

It’s fascinating…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 21-03-2022, 06:58 PM
Master
I have a hunch that pyramids at the bottom of oceans are very likely