Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-09-2022, 01:49 PM
Experiencer
In my opinion, just breath "normal". This will be different from person to person, but breath.
Old 28-09-2022, 05:10 AM
Master

There is no right or wrong way to breathe. Do what you feel is best for you. I have popped out of my body when I did deep breathing. It made me very relaxed. I could feel myself going out of my body. It does not always happen but occasionally it does happen.
Old 28-09-2022, 02:23 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
There is no right or wrong way to breathe. Do what you feel is best for you. I have popped out of my body when I did deep breathing. It made me very relaxed. I could feel myself going out of my body. It does not always happen but occasionally it does happen.

You are right Suzy! It's only wrong when you are not breathing.
Old 29-09-2022, 01:00 AM
Experiencer

Hi AstralSuzy, I see what you mean, well I cant find the right balance yet, Im sure its there somewhere but I either fall asleep or feel not confortable holding a kind of rythm thats unnatural way of breathing, if its too forced I wont fall asleep but I dout I could get anywhere with it, still a friend found this very useful and feels close to ap doing 3 sec breathing

Hi AstralTraveller, I see, well I know there is no wrong or right way of breathing, still it seems to me Im finding the worse ways of doing things seeing results so far, still I will keep on doing while Im alive
Old 29-09-2022, 02:30 PM
Experiencer
As long as you are seeing results, that is good! That's why you keep on breathing.
Old 29-09-2022, 10:10 PM
Master

ap will happen if we are patient and not fall asleep. It can take time to ap. Sometimes it does not take much time to ap and other times it can take a long time. If we persevere with it, ap mostly always happens. Just breathe the way you want to, normal breathing will work.
Old 02-10-2022, 10:32 AM
Experiencer

Hi AstralSuzy, sorry about delay, health issue and technical issue kept me away. I see what you mean, well I try this, and will keep trying of course. Also I will meditate more, I get the feeling this could be more key element that I was thinking so maybe I was just not focusing enough in it

Hi AstralTraveller, yes, it makes sense, well I have heard about this, so for sure it has to be like this, just you know after trying over and over is hard to know whats making it not happen, and well not only me, a couple of friends are trying as well and we dont progress from a certain point, one of them has been trying as long as me, the other maybe a bit less but still long time and results are similar, maybe we have had some unexpected ap experiences but that was the most so far, we keep trying of course
Old 03-10-2022, 12:44 AM
Master

Hi asdronin, it is good that you are going to meditate more. With everything it can take time to get results. One of the mistakes I made was I kept meditating for a long time and nothing happened. I should have done ap techniques instead of just meditating. It is good to do an ap technique after a while. Then I go back to meditating if it does not work.
Old 04-10-2022, 12:14 AM
Experiencer

Hi AstralSuzy, well I dont know how will it work, I will meditate more, I havent thought to make ap technique while doing it but will do seeing your words. I think meditation like the gateway tapes or other resources, maybe dont make ap fully happen but more like make us prepared for it, just a guess, well I will keep that in my schedule and keep on trying of course, good luck to you AstralSuzy
Old 08-10-2022, 07:50 PM
Experiencer

I read somewhere that vitamin b6 b12 and zinc are essential for ap, could someone confirm this? I know my health isnt perfect and although I havent taken any blood analytic recently I might be lacking these, for those that took blood analytics recently or know their levels if they managed to ap please confirm this