Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 12-05-2022, 08:43 PM
Master
Authenticity with pain and pseudo are something I wish I created to be immune to their sting, it changes you as a person and griefs your ego to a new person bitter and angry, seething at the universe for creating things that don’t INCLUDE us~ that’s what the problem is; I’m not included in giving pain [than giving] being actual pain- and being immune too it- is the problem ~ so I fixed it..

They weren’t included in me-

Would they fight to be with me~ pain kept fighting ..

And the pain still was

Then teleportation happened and it couldn’t yet take away all the pain but could get away- until I complete teleported and the pain went away-
Made we just alters for pain? Is pain our twin flame?

Maybe they form ying and yang

But pain worth fighting for? Even if you can feel it?

WHO’s defining what pain is? That pain is pain?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 28-08-2022, 06:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Some times it is the self we need to have more trust in.
You are the eternal being which creates universes.... Even as an incarnate expression, without
the awareness of who you are, you are still who you are.
John, I very much appreciate your wisdom, above, which I've thankfully used to corroborate a similar perspective: https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...2&postcount=11
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 12-09-2023, 12:04 PM
Seeker

Trusting the universe means believing that what comes your way has a special meaning for your higher self and spiritual evolution.
It's not just about what you receive; it's about how you perceive and learn from each experience.
Old 21-10-2023, 11:34 PM
Ascender

Trusting the Universe means trusting that every situation in your life, TURNS OUT IN A GLORIOUS WAY. Not ‘just working out’ but working out GLORIOUSLY. That creates such a different expectation that fearing the worst, or even just trusting in a mediocre outcome.

Whatever you’re facing (and it doesn’t even have to be a crisis, it can just be a mundane everyday life reality) trust that it is turning out gloriously well. That you get both what you need and what you desire. That you’re put in the right place at the right time. The you’re guided all the way. And that the Universe is making sense of it all.
Old 22-10-2023, 06:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamiManifests
Trusting the universe means believing that what comes your way has a special meaning for your higher self and spiritual evolution.
It's not just about what you receive; it's about how you perceive and learn from each experience.

Good guidance in your words here ! Thanks for sharing

__________________________________________________ _______

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 22-10-2023, 06:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Neil
Trusting the Universe means trusting that every situation in your life, TURNS OUT IN A GLORIOUS WAY. Not ‘just working out’ but working out GLORIOUSLY. That creates such a different expectation that fearing the worst, or even just trusting in a mediocre outcome.

Nice, a good reminder. Also reminds me that in 'acceptance' there is openness.
To find that type of acceptance that allows us to be open to Divine Guidance
and not the type of acceptance that we sometimes associate with victimhood. Thanks once again for the welcome reminder.

__________________________________________________ _______

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 22-10-2023, 11:56 AM
Cat

I'm very impressed by the wisdom being posted on this last page, some from last year!!
You know who you are!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-10-2023, 07:06 AM
Master

Maybe this in the wrong place Miss H, what' ya think ?
Is it ok here ?

Revelation from the Universe this Morning

I am grateful for my life
as it is right now
The place were I have arrived
And the place that I am travelling to
And from whence it started
If you looked at my life on
paper you might not call it easy
or even desirable
But sometimes I see the trick
existence has played
A barking dog, a nagging wife
a diseased body part
Even a bomb falling through the sky
And I think to myself
There is a place were you will
never be the same again.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Old 03-11-2023, 05:57 PM
Seeker

Let go of HOW and surrender. It is not your job. Let the universe surprise you.
Trust that the universe will take care of the HOW.
When we stop trying to control everything, life flows more smoothly.
It means trusting that things will work out as they should.
Old 03-11-2023, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamiManifests
Let go of HOW and surrender. It is not your job. Let the universe surprise you. It means trusting that things will work out as they should.
That is exactly right, ur entire post, from my personal exp.
And Welcome Here! :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru