Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2022, 10:28 AM
eninn

16 I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that my Name may be there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.
2 Chronicles 7:16

It is clear and understandable that the unlimited God is impossible to limit or circumscribe anywhere.
God does not bind himself in the templeBecause Christ indicated the place of God in heaven
In fact, the Bible states that God has a specific dwelling place, which is the heavens.

A prayer for King Solomon in which he says:

“43 then hear from heaven, your dwelling place. Do whatever the foreigner asks of you, so that all the peoples of the earth may know your name and fear you, as do your own people Israel, and may know that this house I have built bears your Name.
1 Kings 8:43

When Jesus Christ taught his disciples how to pray,
'Our Father in heaven, may your name be kept holy.
Matthew 6:9

After Christ’s resurrection, he ascended “to heaven itself, now to appear before God,” the Bible states.—Hebrews 9:24.

24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God’s presence.

The story of the Temple is just lies, written by the scribes of the "Bible",
They attributed this fabricated story to God.

This is for the benefit of the Jews for their occupation of Jerusalem
Considering that their king will not be completed except by the return of that alleged temple.
There is no reliable source that proves that Solomon, peace be upon him, built this temple

And also
Why did the Holy Quran not speak of the Temple? If he is of such sanctity and majesty that the Jews mention?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ44iwqwTgA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAhae-OiyRQ

Last edited by Native spirit : 22-10-2022 at 02:32 PM.
Old 19-09-2022, 11:04 AM
eninn

How come readers of the Quran know that ants speak, when it was revealed 1,400 years ago? Muhammad couldn't read or write.
That's because it was revealed to him. Despite being illiterate, he was revealed this information from Allah. There is a Surah called Al-Naml which means The Ants.

The verse in the Quran goes like, [Quran 27.18] Until, when they came upon the valley of the ants, an ant said (for females), "O ants, enter your homes so that you do not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they do not feel it."

“All male ants have wings. All worker ants are females. All ants that don't have wings are definitely females. This was only known recently. But 1400 years ago the Quran addressed ants who cannot fly in the female mode:

For the word "said": Kala (قال) is for males. Kalat (قالت) is for females. The Quran used Kalat (female).
If this ant had wings it would have flown off however it didn't have this option, instead it's only option was to hide underground. Since it didn't have wings then this was definitely a female ant. Here the Quran correctly addressed this ant in the female mode.”
This is truly an amazing thing that was in the Quran ,as ants communicate with each other, such as to warn another, presented in this verse.
Ants ' Wingless ants are all females' Miracles of Quran #HUDATV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMD9Z2UsIqw
Quran miracle, Talking ants, Scientific discovery in 2009, proof that quran is from God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEGPOaAilvc

Last edited by Native spirit : 22-10-2022 at 02:32 PM.
Old 20-09-2022, 08:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by eninn
All ants that don't have wings are definitely females. This was only known recently. But 1400 years ago the Quran addressed ants who cannot fly in the female mode:
Generally the fertile males and females (Alates) are the only forms of ants which have wings, but it depends on the species of the ants. There have been cases where the workers have wings as well. Most sightings of flying ants are the alates rather than the workers. Once the Queen (Female) establishes Her colony She bites off Her wings....
Old 20-09-2022, 10:33 AM
eninn

The Qur’an means the female worker ants that are without wings
This is the miracle
How come readers of the Quran know that ants speak, when it was revealed 1,400 years ago? Muhammad couldn't read or write.
That's because it was revealed to him. Despite being illiterate, he was revealed this information from Allah. There is a Surah called Al-Naml which means The Ants.

An ant colony begins when a queen mates with one or several males. She then creates a nest and raises her first brood, which consists of worker ants. Worker ants are wingless females. Only the queen has wings, which she uses to fly to find a mate. Once she mates, the wings are useless and she uses the tissue to feed her first brood.
The Workers

As soon as they are old enough, the new worker ants start working. They enlarge the queen's nest, care for her next brood and bring her food. The queen's only job now is to lay more eggs. Once she lays the eggs, the workers carry them to the nursery area, where they care for the eggs and feed the larvae after they hatch. As more workers are born, they split off into castes: some, the biggest, work all day and all night enlarging the colony. Others bring food to the queen and take care of the larvae.
The Reproductive Stage

Eventually, the colony will become large enough that the queen will produce queens and males to mate with them. These new queens will be cared for carefully by the workers until they fly away to establish their own colonies or take over for the current colony's queen. This is called the Reproductive Stage of an ant colony.
https://sciencing.com/insects-lay-eggs-8455645.html
American Police Officer Converts to Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2GzGQy0u9w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLU0UA9MvWU
Old 20-09-2022, 11:56 AM
Master
As I said previously, generally the fertile males and females (Alates) are the only forms of ants which have wings, but it depends on the species of the ants. There have been cases where the workers have wings as well.

The Miracle is 'Evolution'........
Old 20-09-2022, 02:49 PM
eninn

And as I said earlier, too
Working female ants without wings
The Qur’an speaks precisely about female workers only

The miracle is the accuracy of the Qur'an
Because evolution is not in the form of a female worker ant
It will never have wings in the future

An ant colony begins when a queen mates with one or several males. She then creates a nest and raises her first brood, which consists of worker ants. Worker ants are wingless females. Only the queen has wings, which she uses to fly to find a mate.
Once she mates, the wings are useless and she uses the tissue to feed her first brood.
Old 29-09-2022, 08:23 PM
eninn

Why is there an increasing trend of converts to Islam worldwide?

How, why and when did you convert to Islam?
I converted to Islam last year's summer.
I decided to become religious because I had frightening questions about the afterlife…but the problem was, which religion?
It all started thanks (yeah, thanks!) to the so called “critiques of Islam". They would go on and on saying that the Qur'an is evil, Muhammad was a warmonger etc, etc.
Now, I like to consider myself an intellectually honest person so I visited both anti-islamic and Islamic sites. The Islamic sites used very basic knowledge to completely debunk anti-islamic arguments which left me impressed, to say the least.

(I am 100% Italian btw, but I've never really found Christianity appealing. Islam on the other had a natural fashion.)

I bought and read a translated Qur'an, in which there were useful notes with historical context and studies done on certain statements of the Qur'an.
That's how I got to know more about the purest form of islam and it's scientific, historical and mathematical miracles.

That really left me wondering, how could a man from 1400 years ago know such things?! Things like “it's the female bee that makes honey” and much, much more. (I suggest you to look into these things deeper)

I started looking for errors, and I obviously found countless claims by anti-islamic sites (such as wikiislam)… but they didn't really penetrate into my heart and most of the times were lacking of solid arguments ( the rest of the times the Arabic words they used as “proof for errors” had many more meanings that changed between translation and translation, so it didn't really make sense either). I looked more into the life of the prophet pbuh (to be sure I looked both into reliable Muslim AND non-muslim sources) and found out many heartwarming things, which the islamophobes would call “propaganda” or “taqqiya”, words of which they don't know the real meaning… especially if said by a non-muslim!
I integrated that knowledge with studies done by respectable figures such as Dying to win by Robert Pape (I suggest you to look into that as well)
I decided then to convert.
Wasn't it for “islamophobia” I would have never been a Muslim today.
And I pray God to let me die as a believing and practicing muslim, inshallah.

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-there-a...slam-worldwide
Why Jesus said: I am the way and the truth and the life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdt9FDi6DGw

Last edited by Native spirit : 22-10-2022 at 02:33 PM.
Old 08-10-2022, 11:56 AM
eninn

Muhammad ibn (son of) Abdullah ibn (son of) Abdul Mutalib, was born on 12 Rabi 'Awwal in the year 570 C.E. (Christian Era) in Makkah, (today: Saudi Arabia) and he died in 633 C.E. in Yathrib (today: Madinah, Saudi Arabia)

In Arabic the word prophet (nabi) is derived from the word naba which means news. Thus we deduce that a prophet spreads the news of God and His message, they are in a sense God’s ambassadors on earth. Their mission is to convey the message to worship One God. This includes, calling the people to God, explaining the message, bringing glad tidings or warnings and directing the affairs of the nation. All the prophets were anxious to convey God’s message sincerely and completely and this included the last prophet, Muhammad. During his final sermon Prophet Muhammad asked the congregation three times whether he had delivered the message, and called on God to witness their answer, which was a resounding “yes!”.

As well as the essence of their call to One God, another accepted sign of the truth of the prophets is how they live their lives. The accounts of Prophet Muhammad’s life that we have inherited from our righteous predecessors illustrate that Muhammad’s Prophethood was guided by God from the very beginning. Long before, Prophethood Muhammad was being prepared to guide humankind to the straight path and his life experiences stood him in good stead for such a weighty mission. Then at the age of 40 when Prophethood was bestowed upon him, God continued to support and affirm his mission. Any account of Muhammad’s life is filled with examples of his exemplary character; he was merciful, compassionate, truthful, brave, and generous, while striving solely for the rewards of the Hereafter. The way Prophet Muhammad dealt with his companions, acquaintances, enemies, animals and even inanimate objects left no doubt that he was ever mindful of God.

Muhammad’s birth was accompanied by many so called miraculous events and the talk of the extraordinary events no doubt functioned as signs of Prophethood,

Special but not unique circumstances surrounded childhood of Prophet Muhammad and these undoubtedly had a bearing on his character. By the time he was eight years old he had suffered through the death of both his parents and his beloved grandfather Abdul Muttalib. He was left in the care of his uncle and great supporter Abu Talib. Thus even as a young boy he had already suffered great emotional and physical upheaval. Both the many chroniclers of Muhammad’s life and the Quran acknowledge his disrupted life.

Did He not find you (O Muhammad) an orphan and gave you a refuge? (Quran 93:6)

Muhammad’s uncle Abu Talib was poor and struggled to keep his family fed, thus during his adolescence Muhammad worked as a shepherd. From this occupation he learned to embrace solitude and developed characteristics such as patience, cautiousness, care, leadership and an ability to sense danger. Shepherding was an occupation that all the prophets of God we know of had in common. ‘…The companions asked, “Were you a shepherd?” He replied, “There was no prophet who was not a shepherd.”’[1]

In his teens Muhammad sometimes travel led with Abu Talib, accompanying caravans to trade centres. On at least one occasion, he is said to have traveled as far north as Syria. Older merchants recognized his character and nicknamed him Al-Amin, the one you can trust. Even in his youth he was known as truthful and trustworthy. One story that is accepted by most Islamic scholars and historians is the account of one of Prophet Muhammad’s trips to Syria.

The story goes that the monk Bahira foretold the coming Prophethood and counselled Abu Talib to “guard his nephew carefully”. According to biographer Ibn Ishaq, as the caravan in which Prophet Muhammad was traveling approached the edge of town, Bahira could see a cloud that appeared to be shading and following a young man. When the caravan halted under the shadow of some trees, Bahira “looked at the cloud when it over-shadowed the tree, and its branches were bending and drooping over the apostle of God until he was in the shadow beneath it.” After Bahira witnessed this he observed Muhammad closely and asked him many questions concerning a number of Christian prophecies he had read and heard about.

The young Muhammad was distinguished among his people for his modesty, virtuous behaviour and graceful manners, thus it was no surprise for his companions to see him, even as a youth many years before Prophethood, shun superstitious practices and keep away from drinking alcohol, eating meat slaughtered on stone altars or attending idolatrous festivals. By the time he reached adulthood Muhammad was thought of as the most reliable and trustworthy member of the Meccan community. Even those who concerned themselves with petty tribal squabbles acknowledged Muhammad’s honesty and integrity.

Muhammad’s virtues and good moral character was established from a young age, and God continued to support and guide him. When he was 40 years old Muhammad was given the means to change the world, the means to benefit the whole of humanity

THE SEAL OF ALL THE PROPHETS MUHAMMAD PBUH - Muhammad Abdul Jabbar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blxHYZfX78k
The greatest man to ever walk the earth - YouTube

Last edited by Native spirit : 22-10-2022 at 02:34 PM.
Old 15-10-2022, 11:16 AM
eninn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtLQms9SK0A
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idLmVJAaywo[

Last edited by Native spirit : 22-10-2022 at 02:34 PM.
Old 18-10-2022, 09:28 PM
MAYA EL

@eninn

I knew that ants communicated with each other when I was 4yrs old and I came to this conclusion on my own and this didn't necessarily impress anyone and do you know why?, Because if you just stop and observe ants you will quickly come to the confident conclusion that they have to be able to talk to each other because they work together so well that it seems impossible to do what they do without some form of communication..... It's called common sense....

Instead of looking for a way to stretch the Quran around an already discovered scientific phenomena/thing/action/tech how about you find something that the Quran has predicted and science still has yet to figure out and apply the scriptures to it abiding by the scientific method therefore discovering something for science while confirming something in the Quran and actually being able to check one off the list as supporting your claim?

That shouldn't be a problem seeing as how you say the two are in complete unisons and science doesn't contradict the crime at all so then this should be a very easy thing to do not requiring any form of fudging just apply the scientific method and bada being finally add some real validity to your belief.

So long as you don't change the interpretation like what's happened so many times over the last century in order to fit the narrative some examples being

English Translations of Verse 51:47 prior or around the time of Edwin Hubble's discovery in the 1930's of an expanding universe: "...With power and skill did We construct the Firmament: for it is We Who create the*vastness*of space.... " (Surah 51:47). Yusufali "...We have built the heaven with might, and We it is Who make the*vast extent*(thereof).... " (Surah 51:47). Pickthal "...And the heaven, We raised it high with power, and most surely We are the makers of*things ample....."
*Deleted*

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 22-10-2022 at 03:12 PM. Reason: 3 sentences quoting
Closed Thread