Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 13-09-2022, 05:42 PM
asearcher

opposite lives

just here sharing 2 glimpses of what could have been past lives and where it was each other's opposites

in one the religion was in the every day life and followed strictly, the marriage (age difference) was seen as sacred even if I think it was arranged at the start, means for survival and practical reasons.

the other life was in luxury and where I believe people would cheat, have affairs, in the open while being married and having children, there was no divorce.

anyone else would like to share theirs opposite lives, please do not hesitate
Old 17-09-2022, 03:51 PM
Master

Just curious; which one do you like?
Old 17-09-2022, 05:52 PM
Master
Never lived a past life my first time here but live many life’s here- the pain doesn’t go nor does the bitter anguish- I’m brooding and uncanny.. aloof and temperamental—- I can’t forgive reincarnation….

But I finally get rich -
I finally reunite with children and flame and soulmates
I finally drive
I finally pass school and go to university ect
I get a well paid job
I lived for a gangster for a lot of my life’s comfortable in the norms of the ghetto in my blood - black and dark for some lives- white I found uncomfortable in the blackness or brooding of it’s essence, I felt it couldn’t portray what I was feeling so was mixed race or dark for most of my lives..
I grew up from young -

I had lots of dealings with the police on the run but their processing wasn’t as much fun as dying !!!

I lived breaking authority and rules set abiding my own essentials expectations.

I mourned for a lot of my life being deaf and blind in a few it was my death that lead me to having difficulty in new life - it just followed me…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 21-09-2022, 07:39 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
Just curious; which one do you like?
I am guessing both lives had their pro and cons but as far as romantic side of things what was shown to me was not ideal in either life time. However it felt more authentic in the arranged marital life as I don't think there was any false expectations, perhaps more out of practical cause and a belief that the roles were set and there was respect within those roles, even if perhaps with modern eyes we would view it differently. Little like you were given an assignment, had a purpose on this ship and your partner had another assignment, but as different as they were they were both needed. I could sense a love there but don't know if it was a love that came to over time, grew.

The other life felt fake through and through and as if I could not stand it even if the openness part of it was still not hushing about as much as one would think they would. It kind of gave me the feeling there was nothing to hold on to. I am guessing these people married for both the fortune and the love but if it would turn sour they would have these affairs instead of getting a divorce.
Old 21-09-2022, 11:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher

The other life felt fake through and through .....
Not surprised!

Thanks for replying.
Old 22-09-2022, 04:13 AM
asearcher

You're welcome :)