Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 15-09-2022, 06:52 PM
Master
Bunny Tf automatic writing?

Is it possible my tf of entanglement is writing what I’m writing? Automatic writing? Through entanglement? Even alternative universes selfs automatic writing…

I’ve written to my twin flame in my writing- paper, technology, just so she knows I’m thinking of her.. just in case she is is automatic writing??

What are the odds our tfs are writing what we writing?

Moving the same? Or just channeling??

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 15-09-2022, 07:49 PM
asearcher

writing is just a way to communicate and any way you are connected and communicate is then the tool. When we are close to a loved one we can think of the same things, finish each other sentences, why then not channeling then I'm thinking? It ought to be able to happen? I have not thought of it that way before though.
Old 20-09-2022, 01:37 AM
Knower

What's a tf?
Old 20-09-2022, 09:46 AM
Guide

Tf...(Twin flame).............

Commonly used in Spiritual circles with the wrong meaning.
Old 08-10-2022, 07:07 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

This is because entanglement is a quantum phenomenon that connects particles at a distance, so there's a potential for information to be exchanged between them. This could manifest as automatic writing, or as simply having your thoughts and feelings about entanglement influence what you write.
Old 09-10-2022, 08:09 PM
Administrator
The best way to do Automatic Writing is by sitting comfortable clear your mind
Ask spirit to speak to you
hold a pen and paper and let the pen do the work.
you may write a load of rubbish that looks like Gibberish.
but keep going and look what is written

Namaste
Old 27-10-2022, 11:40 AM
Master

I’ve noticed that many people on this site who are dabbling with spirit are not mentioning anything about their own protection. When you dabble with spirit you are leaving yourself wide open for anything or anyone to come close to you and could possibly cause a lot of damage. You MUST say a prayer of protection and visualise your self sealed in a bubble of divine light BEFORE you start your automatic writing or anything else similar. This will help to make sure only the highest good can come to you. Spirit world is just like here in some ways, there are those who have dark energy and wish to do harm and there are those who have light and filled with love. There are also entities that pretend they are a master or whatever just to have a bit of fun with you. Don’t let yourself be sucked into anything of a supernatural level without protecting yourself. I also add this prayer: I ask that my guardian angel come close and protect me from any negative energies and guide me on a path of truth, love and light. If you do these two prayers you will be pretty sure that whatever comes thru will be for your highest good. If nothing comes thru it probably means you are not ready for that stage of spirituality. Pleeeeez protect yourselves
Old 08-11-2022, 12:29 AM
Light_Bridge_to_Shambhala

Many channelers see this magical alien light text appear. It looks like it's written in blue light. I've seen it myself as well. It's Enochian maybe? It has a protective energy to me. When I do reiki, if there are angels or other higher dimensional entities healing through me I see them put this light text on people or objects sometimes.
Old 09-11-2022, 12:26 PM
Master

Re blue light

Tell me more about this blue light as I’ve never heard about it.