Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Old 18-08-2022, 02:57 PM
Master
praying for a full recovery Lynn...
Old 29-08-2022, 12:53 AM
Administrator
Hello

I am feeling like I am back as me again. I had Covid 19 yet again. I am 3 times vaxed and yet again it reached out and snared me. I had a horrid time getting an inhaler filled and I thought this time maybe it was the end. Once again the medica system does not work, as most of our Dr's are still doing On Line Appointments and the Walk In Clinics are all phone call in.

This has to change a Dr needs to be just that again. Too there is a world wide shortage of them practicing. The pharmacy shelves do not even have the most basic of pain and fever meds on the shelf. As you look for anything to help you out some. To just sleep !

Over the counter so is not the answer for pain trust me in this an ulcer and 2 years to get it on the mend. Too that path of over coming long haul Covid 19 is a journey that I am now I feel finally winning.

I am working full time and the body is taking it. I have learned to say "NO" to what I can not do physically. To feel a pull in the back and stop there. To slow down and get more sleep to take that nap when I need one.

Yes part of it is maybe age as 60 is around the corner but more its that feeling of anger leaving and more that spiritual side coming back again.

I will tell you that Covid 19 plays on the personality ! It makes you bitter and miserable. Its like an attachment of a part of you that you keep locked away that comes out to play.

Lynn
Old 29-08-2022, 01:28 AM
Bambo

I am so sorry Lynn
Old 29-08-2022, 10:16 AM
Again, oh no. Thank you for letting us know... I'm so sorry.
Yeah, rest, ya gotta!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-08-2022, 05:34 PM
Deactivated Account

May light drive out the pall of darkness the illness gives. Heal well and soon _/|\_
Old 11-09-2022, 09:06 PM
Administrator
Hello

I spring back to life again it seems. Tested and tested some more as I am sure there will be tests going forwards to face.

Now where I work there is a Flu going around as well as Covid 19 but that is life our new reality I feel. There is a shortage of anything over the counter even for a headache. I have an ulcer from that **** so I do not miss out on not getting any. Found more natural ways to cure the ills.

I am working 28 hours a week and keeping that balance in place with not over working any part of me.

Lynn
Old 11-09-2022, 11:29 PM
Thanks for the update..gee, I have not seen a shortage here on things in Colorado, USA.
Western Canada has flu..oh dear...any word how bad it is?
Chest or intestines? High fever or medium? I hate the flu!!!
If it's a super bad kind it will influence me to get a shot....I've only gotten one in my life.
Thanks.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-09-2022, 01:24 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Thanks for the update..gee, I have not seen a shortage here on things in Colorado, USA.
Western Canada has flu..oh dear...any word how bad it is?
Chest or intestines? High fever or medium? I hate the flu!!!
If it's a super bad kind it will influence me to get a shot....I've only gotten one in my life.
Thanks.

Hello

It seems to be the all over kind with a cold like aspect and the tummy (run for you life to the bowl) at both ends issues. Your down a good 5 days from it. I will be getting my Flu Shot again this year. Man I remember having it at all ends was not fun. Bowl to Bowl so to speak at times. Not wish that on anyone honestly.

I have only had the 1 flu shot last year I will again no ill effects.

Its the change in season here where I live and we have a lot of smoke now from late season forest fires. Its not good air quality.

Tired of it all honestly. Was up at 5 AM to get hubby off to work....so its nap time for me.

Lynn
Old 13-09-2022, 12:58 AM
Oh, that does not sound good. Darnnit. Thanks for the info Lynn.

Old 13-09-2022, 09:14 AM
Administrator
I think i will have to think of getting it to, I keep refusing the flu jab

Namaste