Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 30-08-2022, 04:49 AM
Master

That's a great idea, Native spirit.
Especially as things progress and unfold I expect developing more trust in the process will be facilitated well by keeping a journal.
Old 30-08-2022, 09:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
It's really interesting that you use the phrase "rebirthing", JustBe.

, the awareness of myself is helping.
I'm hoping this is making sense.

Yes it does.

When I was going through most of this, I had to walk blind through most of it, to let myself surrender fully through those layers your mentioning. Layers and interconnected weaves. Going through them, I had all kinds of prophetic insights and things flowing out of me that at the time didn’t make a lot of sense. Mainly because my layers were still trapped by fears and a reality undoing itself.

I had spirit guides interceding directly to activate so much in me, it was all a bit chaotic. Now of course I see all those points of moving me deeper into full surrender. Not knowing was all part of facing things in myself still holding in and on. Knowing was doing the same.

You have awareness of yourself, I suppose I did to some degree. One thing I learned going through it, was I had everything i needed, even as I felt overwhelmed and afraid and I didn’t think I did. The journey up to that point gave me support through understandings as each layer arose.

This particular process at the core was the final leap back to life and eventually rebirthing came where I literally felt like I was back at the beginning to live aware and open, this time around.

The climb from there was to feel and flow. Fear no longer had its grip in me.
Old 15-09-2022, 04:28 PM
Pathfinder

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Hi,

I've noticed that many of my dreams at night when I am sleeping come true, weeks, months or years later.

I often dream about places I will live and visit well before I am conciously aware of them and people I will meet along the way.
I know my intuition is actually even stronger then just these dreams, I don't tap into it so much though as the lack of control over certain things disturbs me.

It disturbs me a little bit sometimes when I wonder how much or little control I have over these events.

I am under the impression that what you are experiencing is called deja reve and yes I would call it prophetic dreaming...

I have experienced it multiple times and I am still experienced... at first I was spooked but then I kinda liked it because it was like a "cheat" to see a little bit far ahead... I also did not have any control in changing it because I was not entirely aware when and how the events are going to take place...

But after a while I decided to be a little bit more perceptive and I can sense (enough) when the prophetic dream is going to take place...

Keeping a journal like as @Native Spirit mentioned might be a good start to also write down how you felt about those dreams afterwards and how much they have affected you... also by assessing your current situation, you can make guesses (as a little personal game) as to when you expect them to happen (more or less)... and when they happen check your journal again to see if you were (somewhat) right or wrong...