Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-07-2022, 04:01 PM
Ascender
Lightbulb I was a young Japanese girl in my dream

Weird dreams last night. I was a young Japanese girl, in my life as her I had hit "rock bottom" only to be swung by like a catapult into the sky, suddenly. Any insights?
Old 12-07-2022, 05:57 AM
Pathfinder

Perhaps as a young girl feeling neglected someday you hoped to be catapulted to stardom and fame.
Old 05-09-2022, 11:05 PM
Pathfinder

Sounds interesting. I wonder if you were a Japanese girl in a past life. And if so, perhaps in that life you made great achievement (being catapulted) in the mental realm (symbolized by air, sky, thoughts/thinking and the planet Mercury. Also, of the spirit).

Other symbols (my interpretations):]

Japanese [In this life, are you attracted to or reviled by some aspect of this culture? If so, they could be clues to a past life in that country or as a visitor to that country]

Rock Bottom [just as you hit "rock bottom" in your present life, you may suddenly discover/be gifted some idea or spiritual understanding that greatly enlightens you (spiritual growth). It is possible that your previous incarnation (at that specific age in the dream as the Japanese girl) may have, indeed, been at the lowest point in her life, then she was uplifted in some way. Thus, your dream comes to you now . . .

(1) as encouragement to 'hang in there' now regarding some issue (current or future)

and/or

(2) as a slap on the back and a job well done, because you may have gained much more spiritually than you were able to in your former incarnation.]

Suddenly [something unexpected will happen (what happened suddenly in the dream? You were catapulted into the sky. Could denote that you will attain some spiritual aspiration quicker than you expected.

Sky [the mental realm or the spirit/spiritual. The sky is air. (Other symbols of air include: thoughts/thinking and the planet Mercury.)]

Hope that helps. 🙂
Old 06-09-2022, 02:55 PM
asearcher

past life? https://brewminate.com/ancient-and-medieval-catapults/
Old 06-09-2022, 09:19 PM
Ascender
Interesting thank you guys I especially like your interpretation TrueAngel.

It's interesting i had a similar dream last night, but this time it was bombs going off around me and shooting me into the sky. My ex girlfriend was setting them off on me and didnt care. lol. Seems to be a theme going on. :)
Old 08-09-2022, 11:19 AM
Pathfinder

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
Interesting thank you guys I especially like your interpretation TrueAngel.

It's interesting i had a similar dream last night, but this time it was bombs going off around me and shooting me into the sky. My ex girlfriend was setting them off on me and didnt care. lol. Seems to be a theme going on. :)

Setting bombs off on you? LOL. . . Have you been naughty? Seriously, though . . . It does sound like a theme. Definitely, there's a message trying to get through. Do you have any ideas about what the two dreams may be referring to?

I'm curious . . . In either dream, did you feel any physical sensations when going up into the sky? Like motion/movement, the air against your skin or body, or any emotions like fear or joy, expectation, etc? In particular, the emotions you feel throughout the dream could be a clue to whether the dreams are a warning or encouragement regarding some current or recent problem or event.

One more thing, are you prone to astral projection (OOBE)? I wonder if the catapulting is symbolic to your spirit leaving your body during sleeptime.

Ok, just throwing some ideas at you.

TA
Old 08-09-2022, 11:33 AM
Pathfinder

Asearcher, that is a very informative and interesting link. I PDF'd it for future reference. Thx!

Symbolic-wise, I found this part intriguing:

"A catapult uses the sudden release of stored potential energy to propel its payload."

The bolded portion seems particularly useful for Orion_Lion.
Old 03-10-2022, 02:37 PM
Ascender
It's funny i actually get it now. still a mystery , but my dreams were forewarning me of hidden enemies.