Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 21-06-2022, 02:49 PM
Knower

How long does it take to rewire your brain with affirmations?

Hi Friends,

How long does it take to rewire your brain with new affirmations?

I have read in some places that it takes 21 days. Some mention 66 days and others even mention 90 days.

What are your opinions about this?

Thank you.
Old 21-06-2022, 05:42 PM
''On average it takes about three to four weeks – but it could take longer.
The answer will depend on how deeply ingrained the behavior is that you
want to change, as well as your own limiting beliefs.''

This was fascinating to google...there were so many people with websites and youtubes talking about this very thing.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-06-2022, 11:40 PM
Administrator
I have to agree with Miss Hepburn the more you say the Affirmation the easier it becomes,

Namaste
Old 27-06-2022, 03:06 PM
Pathfinder
Daily non-stop forever... Don't have this "lazy" mindset of doing it for x days, and you will be "fixed" for eternity.

Takes daily practive for infinite.

I use affirmations and a video montage for 1 hour before going to bed. I play that on my laptop to myself, so In the sleep state, my subconcious takes more roots on the type of life and type of personality I really want to be!

SPECIALLY if you're in a toxic environment

If you let the toxic environment/outer reality control your subconscious mind...you will be a SLAVE forever
Old 28-06-2022, 06:17 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you. it is appreciated, I believe it depends on the affirmation also.
Old 02-07-2022, 01:22 AM
Ascender
This is a great reminder. Thx
Old 03-07-2022, 02:44 PM
Master
It took me 35 years to rewire my brain from self hatred to self love. It was a karmic issue.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 03-07-2022, 04:53 PM
Ascender

I speak in quite a general sense, because some circumstances (such as childhood abuse) will take longer than others, but from my experience, it takes around 3-4 days for it to START happening.

Note that I only say start. If you repeat a new affirmation 1000 times a day, things will start changing in reality, and your brain will start to register the new thought subliminally, after 3-4 days.

You will get a feeling where the thought feels more ‘automatic’ and less new and uncomfortable to think. You will feel less like you are lying to yourself, or faking it until you make it, so to speak. It will feel more natural to you.

And you will also get something which happens in the outside world, which is related to your belief. This is what I call the TIPPING POINT MOMENT, and will make you think “ aha! It’s starting to sink in, and it’s starting to work. “ What I mean by this is that the new thought is starting to become ‘live’ (your attracted reality) because it is now 51% of your conscious thinking, and reality is feeding this back to you.

As for it being completely registered, and your brain rewired, I have found that new thoughts become self-maintaining (attracting the reality without you needing repetition to reinforce them) after 100 days.

You just have to get there first: 1000 a day for 100 days.
Old 10-07-2022, 05:45 AM
Knower

Thank you for your replies friends :)