Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 23-01-2022, 04:15 PM
Ascender
A falcon on the balcony

Hey hey!

Many funny things happening to me recently.
Did I already say that I loved birds?!

So, yes, lately, I had a seagull flying in front of my living room window, and looking at me. Quite fun!
Today I went out, drove and basically just enjoyed the moment. I was very much in it, I went to the mountains where the sun was shining.
Lots of birds playing, I was very much connected to them, they were anyways the only life around ahah! Some people but more birds! And falcons!

Back to my flat, I cooked, then watched a video and suddenly ...
A falcon landed on the balcony!! I live in the city, there are a few falcons, but that happening is just ... amazing!
I showed my face, it didn't move, I tried taking a picture, it flew away.
Typical!
Old 23-01-2022, 08:00 PM
Ascender
Okay, let's dive a bit into the mechanics of the divine.
This manifestation is a culmination in my practice. I had the vision that something would happen at this period, and well, it did and I haven't forced anything.
I won't tell everything, btw, not necessary, but things go even beyond what I relate.

So, yes, the mechanics is about energy and love, in the Now. This is the basis.
Yesterday I took care of my plants and smelt love from them. Taking care, paying attention, giving attention.
Developing a pure mind, no thoughts, no wandering, living in the absolute present. This requires a lot of energy.
Worshiping the universe, the sun. Don't do it with the intention of getting something in return, do it because you truly LOVE them, because you're connected to them.
Sexual energy is a key, as long as you leave your awareness from it after activating that energy. Do it with love, and love only!!
Follow your heart, not what people or texts tell. Be careful if your heart is noisy or parasitized, but if you're fully aligned and clear, then live!
Fill your body with light, be the light! Be love!
Let go of your fears and desires, just live! Be a peace of life in the world, be fully in it!

Do things with passion, in the Now, and heaven will be all yours.