Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 02-10-2012, 05:08 PM
Occultist

Cat Alter for my Familar?

So recently while meditating I have been compelled to create a separate Alter for my familiar. Placing organic catnip and placing even knot work with organic fabrics in colors of the season and instead of incense perhaps catnip and lavender scented toys. Possibly even a image of the Cat Goddess Bastet.
I have never been inspired to do anything like this. I have so many images and ideas and inspiration on doing this.
Any suggestions on why she might inspire me to? Or something Inspire me to do this?
Also what do you suggest I add over all??
Any opinions on this would be greatly appreciated thank you.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:35 PM
sesheta

Ooohhh, that is an awesome idea My familiar is one of my cats, as well....I think a statue of Bastet is a great idea (or any type of cat statue that really resonates with you...)
Maybe a small box/container that you can put some of your familiar's fur and/or claws in (from when you brush the cat & trim it's claws!!) That would help to centre your familiar's energy there....
Other than that - perhaps a picture of your familiar? I would probably spend some quiet time sitting with the cat, and communicate with it telepathically, and see what the cat "tells you" it would like...
Let me know how it turns out - I think it's a great idea - maybe I'll try it, as well
Old 03-10-2012, 05:08 AM
Occultist

Thank you Sesheta also amazing ideas as well.
I have had her for 5yrs and never thought of a Alter for her and when I was meditating with her on my shoulders in my circle I began to see the actual type of alter and see the catnip container and some catgrass in a little flower pot and figurines on Bastet and even to take black candle burn it down dripping the wax into a bowl and creating a effigy of myself with my hair on that like the one I have of her on my Alter.I have 4 cats one is my familar the rest I see as guides and my New baby German sheperd as my Gaurd.
Cause sometimes I do reading out of my home and review paranormal investigation tapes and photos evp's and other stuff. So alot of energies going in and out positive and negative and vice versa.
So as you imagine the home has to be well gaurded.
They do alert me also to any energy shifts to remain balanced. But thank you Sesheta for your input.
Old 03-10-2012, 05:12 AM
Occultist

Thank you Sesheta also amazing ideas as well.
Double clicked sorry I will be sure to let you know I will send you pictures also once i get it up and going.
Old 03-10-2012, 05:26 AM
sesheta

That would be great- thank you