Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 22-02-2011, 03:41 PM
Master
Possible causes: dairy, junkfood, chocolate.

This helps..
Old 22-02-2011, 07:03 PM
star-child

Yes I agree with Chrysaetos on dairy being a cause. I have heard people cutting out dairy and their acne going, as well as others things like body odour and bad breath. It really makes you think whether dairy is that good after all.

I also feel that all ailments and illnesses have an emotional cause too. According to Louise L.Hay, a probable cause of acne is no accepting the self and the dislike of self. I know it's very difficult not to dwell on something which you don't like but perhaps try some self esteem work and do some affirmations everyday. PM me if you want any extra advice, I am very willing to help

Treat yourself well and use natural skin products. Buy an aloe vera plant too, it's very good for all skin problems.
Old 22-02-2011, 08:51 PM
Time

As far as I remember, milk shouldnt be ingested after the age of 4, becasue the body has usualy adapted to ingesting solid food. The bodies natural response to this? Lactose intolerant. And mosst of us have it to soem degree, from a bit of gut rot after a glass of milk, to full on vomiting after a small bite of cheese.
Old 06-03-2011, 08:04 AM
Ciqala

Try Colloidal Silver, you will be able to find it in your natural health store, it's mainly used for infections and many, many ailments, it's one of those natural miracle cures, but it works wonders for acne if you just rub it on the area.

You may know about colloidal silver as the anti infection cure that turns people blue - you can only turn blue if the particles are big and if you are ingesting it internally for several years. Thought i may add that as a word of caution, though it's not really a consequence for applying it to skin.

And, as far as natural, my understanding is it's made, electrically? From silver? I'm not sure how it is natural, but many of my friends use it, as do i, for skin ailments like acne, and it does the job.
Old 12-08-2011, 08:49 AM
Sarah4343

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Accutane) onlinecheappills.com I recieved my pills within one week of ordering them.
P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 4y3g6f4k
Old 25-02-2012, 07:34 AM
Dougles

Hi aarsmi,
Some tips to cure acne are:
Add raw food, nuts and seeds more in your diet meals and increase water intake. Reduce stress with regular exercise and limit dairy products, red meat, refined carbohydrates and sugar intake.