Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 15-06-2020, 05:12 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim here
No no, well I mean sorry my message definitely sounded like that but no, it just left me thinking that's all.

But yeah, you're right I don't always "hear" people's thoughts but sometimes, very clearly, I'm talking to someone, ask them if they'd like to do this or that, and before the person answers I can litteraly hear a big no, or something like "I'm not interested at all in that". But most of the time it feels just like as you described it, me interacting with the vibes, sort of intercepting them and understanding their meaning instantly. It feels like getting a message on a walkie-talkie using code, or alien language.

But I'm not focusing on it. I mean, it's there, very useful, I'm happy with ! I was mostly curious in fact.

Thank you for the reply, I must admit your second message was easier to understand to me

I really think you may have potential, untapped clairaudience. Of course, everyone has this potential to some degree, but it seems like this may be a natural gift for you. I would try developing it. Ever gone into trance?

And also, I know what you mean about hearing an answer like that. Although it's hard to know whether or not we're projecting our own expectations, or genuinely hearing. That's a nuanced skill that can take a while to develop.

Sometimes I get the same thing, though, but usually only if it's an important decision will I hear something in broad daylight like that, usually from my guide. Normally, I need to be in a relaxed state with eyes closed, or trance state.
Old 15-06-2020, 07:28 PM
Just Tim

I never went in trance, I read it can be harmful. There was one time not to long ago, during meditation, it kinda felt like I was close to trance, and I closed a door. Because I was searching for a specific answer, and I don't feel ready for trance yet.

Actually due to specific personal background and trauma, I almost never project or expect anything. I mean, unless I plan to do something specific, and if my goal is attained but not the way I wanted to, I'm happy with it. But with people it's easier because for starters, people are capable of absolutely the very best, and the very worst, all at the same time. So I don't waste time expecting anything from anyone.

Do you think I should try to go into trance at some point, that it could help me develop it more ? I won't if I don't feel that I want to of course, but now I'm really curious !

Looking forward to your answer
Old 15-06-2020, 08:01 PM
Knower
Quote:
I never went in trance, I read it can be harmful. There was one time not to long ago, during meditation, it kinda felt like I was close to trance, and I closed a door. Because I was searching for a specific answer, and I don't feel ready for trance yet.

Actually due to specific personal background and trauma, I almost never project or expect anything. I mean, unless I plan to do something specific, and if my goal is attained but not the way I wanted to, I'm happy with it. But with people it's easier because for starters, people are capable of absolutely the very best, and the very worst, all at the same time. So I don't waste time expecting anything from anyone.

Do you think I should try to go into trance at some point, that it could help me develop it more ? I won't if I don't feel that I want to of course, but now I'm really curious !

Looking forward to your answer

I don't think trance is dangerous. And what I mean by this, is basically a very light sleep state, but you're going to remain conscious while in it. It takes practice. You may see visuals or hear sounds. They are dream-like, and can be interpreted.

You don't even have to go that deep to start hearing thought impressions. In fact, I do it all the time just by lying down and quieting my mind. However, when you're new to it, it's easier to do what I call "sinking." That's basically where you let yourself drift into trance or light sleep, then come back up to consciousness and try to remember what you heard. If you do this enough, and I'm talking years here, you will get so good that you don't need to go that deep to hear anymore.

Here's the part you need to know. DO NOT believe everything you hear in trance as fact. You will be tested by your guides at times - they sometimes want to know how you react to certain "thoughts". They are trying to help you grow. Go with the flow, and take everything with a grain of salt.

It's also very easy to misinterpret what you hear, and fill in the blanks with what you want to hear. Try not to do that. Also, it's sometimes hard to know who is sending you messages. I always ask.

Another trick - when you're sending messages, I always send them twice. And, if you're not sure if what you're receiving is coming from you or another being, I will ask the other being I'm conversing with to use "unique words." While you're new, this is helpful. That way, you can be sure. :) In time you will develop discernment, and not need this strategy.

Edit: I just want to say, to be on the safe side, if you have mental illness of any kind, I don't recommend doing this. You need to have a very healthy mind for this. I say this because it's not just people we're talking with. Your guides will test you. Your animus/anima may test you. You need to have a sound foundation of mind and be able to handle not knowing if something is true or not. You have be OK with that. Don't act on everything you hear; verify. You will find some things you hear are very true, are some things are not.

Shine on, friend <3
Old 15-06-2020, 08:58 PM
Just Tim

Wow, thank you so very much for all the advices !! On top of that, you're a very careful and planning person, everything I like !

So based on what you describe, I actually already went in trance, once. I had totally lost any ego (not that I have much to begin with), and truth be told what I saw/hear was so clearly coming from other energies, whether incarnated in this time or not. It was totally clear, no doubt on that. And by the way, I always double check wishes/guidances, I had seen that on a website and it totally resonated. I mean if I was a guide, seeing how as humans we can mess things, as cluttered earth life is, I'd double check and test every request/wish too ! Tests, I've already had in the past, and sometimes it's super obvious, not that it's a bad thing.

And about Anima, well that I can definitely tell you that it (she ?) tried to make it's way to the surface. It also knows that despite the fact it'll take every opportunity, I won't let it win, at least not without a fight.

Anyway, thank you so so much for all your advices ! I'll definitely keep you posted. Also, thank you for believing in me, because if somehow, someway, I manage to master my gift even further, and use it to bring more good, YOU, will be the at origin of it all !

Be well, peace to you and everyone you care for and don't care for, and all of my wishes go to you ! (Don't worry, got truckloads of 'em in a secret stash) <3
Old 15-06-2020, 09:35 PM
Knower
Quote:
Wow, thank you so very much for all the advices !! On top of that, you're a very careful and planning person, everything I like !

So based on what you describe, I actually already went in trance, once. I had totally lost any ego (not that I have much to begin with), and truth be told what I saw/hear was so clearly coming from other energies, whether incarnated in this time or not. It was totally clear, no doubt on that. And by the way, I always double check wishes/guidances, I had seen that on a website and it totally resonated. I mean if I was a guide, seeing how as humans we can mess things, as cluttered earth life is, I'd double check and test every request/wish too ! Tests, I've already had in the past, and sometimes it's super obvious, not that it's a bad thing.

And about Anima, well that I can definitely tell you that it (she ?) tried to make it's way to the surface. It also knows that despite the fact it'll take every opportunity, I won't let it win, at least not without a fight.

Anyway, thank you so so much for all your advices ! I'll definitely keep you posted. Also, thank you for believing in me, because if somehow, someway, I manage to master my gift even further, and use it to bring more good, YOU, will be the at origin of it all !

Be well, peace to you and everyone you care for and don't care for, and all of my wishes go to you ! (Don't worry, got truckloads of 'em in a secret stash) <3

You're welcome. Keep in mind it can take at least 2-3 years to get decent at this. To build skill, I recommend journaling everything you hear or see for the first year. Don't give up.

Also.. be nice to your anima! When interacting with her, love and kindness are key - no matter how she's reacting or behaving. She is there is build the inner feminine inside of you. She can possibly be your guide (my animus is my main guide).

Best of luck friend :)
Old 15-06-2020, 09:43 PM
Just Tim

Well, I am nice to my Anima, she's nice too deep down, she just doesn't care about who/what's in her way if a goal is set. That's also why I step in the way, because being good to someone/something doesn't necessarily mean hurting someone/something else in the way (Yes, sometimes there's no other way, until you realize there was another). But apart from that, good intentions are always in her mind !
Old 16-06-2020, 12:29 AM
Knower
Quote:
Well, I am nice to my Anima, she's nice too deep down, she just doesn't care about who/what's in her way if a goal is set. That's also why I step in the way, because being good to someone/something doesn't necessarily mean hurting someone/something else in the way (Yes, sometimes there's no other way, until you realize there was another). But apart from that, good intentions are always in her mind !

It's cool that you know what I'm talking about.
Old 18-06-2020, 10:53 AM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary
It's cool that you know what I'm talking about.

Well it's cool to be understood when I can't put words on what I think/feel ! So cheers to both of us
Old 18-06-2020, 02:12 PM
Knower
Oh, one more thing. When you first start out, the messages you get may not make any sense. It's sort of like dreams. They may require some interpretation. However, after a while you will learn the "language" so to speak, and you may find that your messages got a lot more direct as well (mine did).
Old 18-06-2020, 02:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary
Your guides will test you.

Hi, sorry to butt into the convo and if I've got the wrong end of the stick. I just wanted to pick up on this point. I don't feel the guides test us. Life is a hard enough test in and of itself.