Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 15-04-2017, 04:01 PM
Master
I'm still in two minds about the Conscious Spirit deck. I love that! But I've overspent as it is this month...
Old 16-04-2017, 04:07 AM
Master

Ciro's lenormand and morgan greer. although with trying to save for a new car and a new addition to the family on its way I'm not sure i'll have my hands on those decks anytime soon.
Old 17-04-2017, 02:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Does anyone have The Mayan Oracle by Ariel Spilsbury? It's been on my watch list for a while, it has exceptional reviews and I normally would be interested in these types of decks, i just can't get over how simple and plain the cards are, hoping maybe the guidebook compensates? Thinking this is more of a meditative deck? Anywho, they are on my watch list, meaning I could buy them on impulsive hunch

Mystic Cat tarot I have been eyeing but I feel like I got a lot of cutsey decks... I may buy the housewife tarot on impulsive... I can feel my little hand gravitating towards the purchase button
Old 18-04-2017, 04:38 PM
Deactivated Account

Welp, I went ahead and got both the Mayan Oracle and the House Wives Tarot ( This one is going to be a hoot!). I should be getting them later tonight, I may flirt with readings tonight depending on how I am feeling energy wise.

House Wife Tarot looks brilliant! LOL! Paule Kepple is the same guy that does Zombie Tarot. Its fun & different

I am still waiting for Circo Lenromand to come back on stock
Old 18-04-2017, 07:46 PM
55Degrees

I find Housewive's to be b****y and sarcastic. I've not used it for ages now because of that reason. If I wanted to be 'spoken to' like, that I'd ring my mother
On the other hand I find Zombie Tarot hilarious with it's funny, tongue in cheek style.
Old 18-04-2017, 09:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
I find Housewive's to be b****y and sarcastic. I've not used it for ages now because of that reason. If I wanted to be 'spoken to' like, that I'd ring my mother
On the other hand I find Zombie Tarot hilarious with it's funny, tongue in cheek style.
hahaha
Old 19-04-2017, 11:25 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon

PM I haven't played with them yet, but the packaging and boxing is adorable. The Wands suites cracks me up ( all house cleaning). I like the recipes inside the box too. This is a really creative tarot deck. The only downs side is that the cards are thin, but nevertheless, it is great collectors item and if I had 14 bucks to chose to between the Good Tarot and this deck, I made the right descion.

The Mayan oracle I am on the fence with. For what I paid for, I am a bit disappointed in the card quality ( Thinly laminted). Id shelf this more under self development/ self enrichment along with my Archtype cards. Images are nothing out of the ball park so if I am not connecting today, this just may be a return. Still, I am very much excited to read the large book it comes with.

P.S. with my Amazon Prime account, I received the cards on the same day. What a perk!
Old 19-04-2017, 01:31 PM
Guide

@PM's comment re Housewives -- LOL!!
Sometimes I'd rather not call Mom, and Housewives has that kitzy 'I Love Lucy' vibe which perks me up and makes me laugh, esp. when I'm not feeling the heavy medieval energy of other decks.

My latest deck to play with has been Green Witch, thanks to FairyCrystal..

On my wish list is a fine Lenormand deck. I play with Ciro's app and it is the best by far...but as Malpertuis remains unaffordable, I want to wait what see Anna K. provides.
Old 19-04-2017, 01:47 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxSpirit
The only downs side is that the cards are thin

It must be a different cardstock from older decks as mine are really thick and inflexible. It's difficult to riffle shuffle.
Old 02-05-2017, 12:33 PM
Deactivated Account

^ Now that I shuffled them, They are pretty sturdy,

Check this out, I got The Wisdom of Avalon deck for 4.99 on amazon this morning

Also, I know I was on the hunt for Angels, I ended up getting suckered in to the Fairies, Brian Froud The Fairies Oracle. Love love it. ♥ I am just highly disappointed in the lack of quality Angels decks I cant bring myself to really invest in them right now.

Almost two months in, Ciro's lenormand is still out of print/unavailable

Lastly, been eyeing, the Tarot of the 3rd Millennium Mixed reviews,some Majors arent that great, but wow, talk about great sketching/art. I want this for my collection. A loscarbeo product ( blah)

That saying, I am Deck'ed out, I am going to give buying new decks a rest and focus on Crystals for the next few months. : )

Last edited by Clover : 02-05-2017 at 02:38 PM.