Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-08-2021, 03:38 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
It is the Elohim, (I call them the Master builders ) who create all that is physical and the angelic to some degree work with them and so does Rah nam
Be well
Ok.

Do you know what the Elohim look like?

. . . .
Old 11-08-2021, 04:23 AM
Master
What does an Elohim look like?
The simple answer to that would be, anything they like, as large or as small, if they choose to show any form.
There are three lines of service within creation, and I see them as the center pillar and the angelic and the Fae on either side of it.
The greatest difference between the angelic, Fae, and the Elohim is, the angelic and the Fae evolve from an basic energy form out of their respective realm and evolving to higher forms, the Elohim come fully evolved out of Source and move through all densities at will.
S, she is the one who oversees my incarnation, just tried to show me how their consciousness can form,reform, stretch, in order to accomplish this.
In comparison with other higher evolved entities or being who have a solid unit of consciousness. For them wanting to serve in lower densities, the processes are very different.
And we all can incarnate, or creating an incarnation. I's like having a foot on the ground, seeing and feeling what is going on.
I feel, I went a bit further than, what do Elohim look like?
I think S wanted me to write this, for what ever reason.
Old 12-08-2021, 12:01 AM
Pathfinder

Thank you, Rah nam. I think you should always write what you feel inspired or guided to write.

Old 12-08-2021, 10:04 AM
Administrator
I would agree with Rah nam

Namaste
Old 12-08-2021, 11:15 AM
Master
The Elohim are very high vibrational angels and are Rainbow angels. So I would assume they're rainbow coloured. At least that's how I see them.
I don't see them having a default angelic shape, if there is such a thing. More like a sense of a being with a trail of rainbow light behind it. So not like a human being with huge wings like most (arch)angels.
Old 12-08-2021, 12:42 PM
Legrand

An image among others of angel wings

Enjoy

Old 12-08-2021, 01:23 PM
Master

Very nice discussion…

I’m trying to develop the “wing” attribute to my spiritual body. It’s very hard to do, as there is no one to help me out with how it should be done or what it is about.

Am surely sensing that I was a more simple creature than a human first. Only second time human now. However where I’m from I was able to develop parts of myself other people here won’t develop quickly. There’s no books on what I call my outer mind or mind rings. Nor is there to the pinboard attribute of that part, which makes it so special.

Would like to become a far higher creature/being. But takes a lot. Goes far beyond what I know now.

Much kindness, Cosmic Wonder
Old 12-08-2021, 01:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer_maan
How would someone communicate with angels? Is it possible?

It occurred to me when it happened that they were talking in a way below my human understanding. More like a computing kind of way I was used to in the past. It was telepathic
Old 12-08-2021, 03:49 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
I’m trying to develop the “wing” attribute to my spiritual body. It’s very hard to do, as there is no one to help me out with how it should be done or what it is about.

Hello Cosmic Wonder,

Simply need to focus behind you back at heart level, you should feel there two portals that open into an open Space. It's yours wings that give you access to the Absolute without having to pass by your crown Chakra.

Hope it helps

Antoine
Old 12-08-2021, 04:25 PM
Master

Thanks Antoine!