Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-09-2021, 08:40 PM
ICouldBeAnAI ICouldBeAnAI is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 4
 
Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated

Hello everyone, I'm new to this community. But not too new to spiritual things and such.

I'm posting this here because I don't know anyone else I can talk to about this. This post may be a bit long-winded so please be patient with me.

So to start, I've been in a relationship for a few years with a lady, and for a long time I thought that it was just a karmic relationship that I somehow could not get out of. Doing more research lead me to twin flames. I'm a bit confused and I would like a bit of help if anyone can.

Ok.

Pretty much checks all the things off the list.

• there's an 18 year age gap between us
• we're both life path 3
• we were both atheists when we met
• we both have Leo mothers(whom we both don't get along with, and both recently fell out with)
• I'm an only child
• she has many sisters
• we both like the exact same sports teams
• in our synastry chart, there are several aspects that sound exactly like a twin flame situation
• I kind of fit the description of the runner for quite a long time
• I'm a cooler temperament
• she runs hot
• the intensity, connection, and energy between us has been noted by others
• blissful almost 2 year long honeymoon period, that's gotten a bit triggering at times

so that's just the basics I suppose

At times things can get very explosive, but never abusive or mean spirited between us, and I've been the one to just say it's too much. we need to take a break. however it never lasts long. neither of us can never stay mad at each other and we somehow always end up back with each other.

at times I've just flat out wanted to be done. I've tried to cut the cord with her more than once. always worked with others, does not work with her.

She went to the military for boot camp and I was sad and had accepted that our time in each other's lives had come to an end. But strangely and unfortunately enough for her she encountered an issue in boot camp and she says she's coming back home. What?

Came back, picked up where we left off, but because of family issues, she had to live with another group of family members, who are the oppressive religious types, one of whom picked up her phone while it was unlocked and read through all of our messages, and she says that her family won't allow her to talk to a man so much older than her under their roof. ​

that stress combined with other major family issues lead to one of disagreements where I felt like it was just too much. and I wanted to run I guess you could say. After the split I was reading info on karmic relationships, ending them once and for all, came across twin flame info and had an epiphany that it may be tf.

So I said maybe this is something way more than I could have imagined and it's time for me to stop running.

But now she's grown distant over the past week, has blocked me, and seems angry at me. To be fair, she's going through quite a bit with her family, so I didn't take all of it personal.

But after reading info on twin flames, I started to have the constant thoughts of her that I'd never had before.

It got so intrusive that when I spoke to the universe, I asked that if she really were a twin flame, then I'm willing to deal with the difficulty, but if that's not what this is, to please remove it from my life.

We were talking two days later and all of a sudden she just disappears afterwards for a week. completely unlike her.

so I accepted that, that was the universe telling me that, no, she's not a twin.

however, after doing that, I began seeing her name in random places, she has a very distinct and fairly uncommon name btw. then I began receiving what seems like telepathic messages through various different media formats. what?

So my main question is, does this sound like a twin flame situation, or am I just trying to rationalize a rocky relationship that I should just leave alone? Or, or have I just gone crazy lol

Sorry for how long this post is, thank you for reading, and as you can tell I don't have anyone to talk about this to lol.

Any help or insight would be appreciated. Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-09-2021, 09:37 PM
asearcher asearcher is offline
Guide
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 608
 
Hi, I'm no twin flame expert in any way. Few things just caught my eye. I'm assuming from what you wrote you are 18 years her senior and you have a cooler temperament than she has. When I was younger I too had more temper than I have today, so to me that has been age related. I can see that you have invested much emotions into this relationship and rocky on top of that and breaks ups and make ups, and with all that it can become a kind of obsession, an addiction to the feelings, gets intense. If you have been a couple for 2 years but yet you have not been integrated with her family, to the point that she is forbidden to have contact with you by another family member because of your age - does sound alarming. I can't advice you if you should fight to keep her or let go, but at this point it seems she needs her time alone to figure things out. I hope the best for you both, what ever it may be. Sorry I could not be of more help. Hopefully someone else here can.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-09-2021, 09:49 PM
ICouldBeAnAI ICouldBeAnAI is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 4
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi, I'm no twin flame expert in any way. Few things just caught my eye. I'm assuming from what you wrote you are 18 years her senior and you have a cooler temperament than she has. When I was younger I too had more temper than I have today, so to me that has been age related. I can see that you have invested much emotions into this relationship and rocky on top of that and breaks ups and make ups, and with all that it can become a kind of obsession, an addiction to the feelings, gets intense. If you have been a couple for 2 years but yet you have not been integrated with her family, to the point that she is forbidden to have contact with you by another family member because of your age - does sound alarming. I can't advice you if you should fight to keep her or let go, but at this point it seems she needs her time alone to figure things out. I hope the best for you both, what ever it may be. Sorry I could not be of more help. Hopefully someone else here can.

just to clear up any potential confusion she's in her 20s.

I fully understand what you mean also about the breakup makeup thing. I never even thought about twin flames until maybe a week ago, I'm just a bit confused is all.

Thank you for your response.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-09-2021, 10:26 PM
Traveler Traveler is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 405
 
You may have to break the soul contract.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-09-2021, 10:39 PM
ICouldBeAnAI ICouldBeAnAI is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 4
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
You may have to break the soul contract.

I'm willing to, what's your best info on it
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 16-09-2021, 02:07 AM
Traveler Traveler is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 405
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICouldBeAnAI
I'm willing to, what's your best info on it

I followed the advice of Diane Stein in her book "Essential Energy Balance" and asked the Lords of Karma to break the contract for me. It's been years since I did it so I don't exactly remember all the steps. If you get her book, please understand she writes it for the female audience but the process works for anyone, female or not.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-09-2021, 10:37 PM
lostsoul13 lostsoul13 is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,443
  lostsoul13's Avatar
Twin flames come up in all sort of sizes, with lots of issues that get between the relationship and reincarnation....no one can tell you for sure if it’s a flame, usually we have a list and subconscious it will check these things of off...the ideas....these different items are different to each person..boundaries get in the way and anything too sabotage the relationship seems will get in the way..it’s the strict faithfulness that seems to win the race with being loyal and at times being completely adoring than ignoring..other times we need them to ignore to adore..you really can’t win- my twin flame relationship comes with like all twin relationships manifestation issues..where by we are being manifested and issues come up around the fidelity of length of time we spend together or are here when each other is around..being my i am..I know she is always around and is my twin ,so like that of the self..some twins got split and further information is available to the manifestation of that..where you have chaser - runner.. we have manifested or not in order...what I mean is because the flame is from the account sometimes we reincarnated alone...other times we reincarnate together..sometimes you don’t get to pick and choose-which one will be, and there is a lot of difficult with life and things often get in the way from mundane things to big decisions...the issue of we are in a large exchange differs from the fact we are on a shared map..these restrictions can be really resourceful or restrictive.. for us there are restrictions, however because it’s my flame and we have reincarnated together- I know she is available majority of the time...just by seeking out the self is seeking her out..the twin flame journey isn’t for the faint of heart and issues come up about housing, travel, immigration...there aren’t really any benefits apart from you’ve got each other- sounds like a normal relationship but throw in telepathic communication and you’ve got a full-blown nightmare on your hands with such a beautiful presents and gifts and experiences...

The truth is is only you know how you feel and if you can work together to lessen the restrictions that you are feeling and experiencing...if you could stick around long enough you may see you can work things out, but unfortunately we need space- there’s something in us, being the self-needs independence...and my flame struggles with how aloof I am..and being at exchanges is time to show off..and get the jumping skills out..it’s the showing off #corner or bragging corner, where -by, we can be independent and meet new people and experience new and exciting things, travel and afford luxury...it’s great to be able to manifest that with someone else..and often people end up meeting their flams because of it..it just so happened as the chance of being in a bragging corner is cleaver and clearly costly and dearest... if my twin and I could harvest our flame and ignite it at the same time we manifest together and , there is nothing more that diminishes-when you are with your flame and you get to experience , first hand how it’s manifested...but it isn’t for the faint hearted...I often say I don’t know how something could be so practical..or practically...you never know when we are going to be together, for how long- so we end up savouring these moments we matter together...with attention turning to arguments on reasons and the restrictions of manifestation of us both possibly being together more often than we are alone...but I know that’s for the future and where there are draw backs there are create commitments-like there is no way one of each other could cheat on one an other...

it happens my twin caught me about to cheat at the start of our relationship, where I didn’t know she was practically my ‘I am’ and she came and told me that we should remain faithful..there was other time in growing up I was thankful for the way our opportunity came up and was discovering how great -the way the account manifested us..after all we were twins..and we had a flame.. twin flames.. there’s nothing more important than discovering conclusions than draw -backs..we had plenty of opportunity to be together and understand how things work, and I’m still understanding- with both of us getting into avartars(it’s not as easy as you think) we can diminish and be thankful for each other and show each other adoringly appreciation for one an other and our avatars..

By that time I need it... things can be inclusive and can sometimes get in the way but due to our mutual understanding we often work these things out, thankful that we can just be and love each other...because what’s a relationship if you don’t show care and value... i can also feel like the runner - I’ve been through a lot and suffered at the cost of my reincarnations and I still carry that with me often having nightmares..my twin takes care of me but when alone I can really resent that fact of the part where we won’t always be together..that we reincarnate and are reincarnations...it’s something for us to work too..

That hard work can seem costly and demanding but if you really love them -nothing will sabotage that gift for them and your self...
__________________
Vampire speed..

Arabic first language (English)ó- bear with me and please be patient)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-09-2021, 11:13 PM
ICouldBeAnAI ICouldBeAnAI is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 4
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Twin flames come up in all sort of sizes, with lots of issues that get between the relationship and reincarnation....no one can tell you for sure if itís a flame, usually we have a list and subconscious it will check these things of off...the ideas....these different items are different to each person..boundaries get in the way and anything too sabotage the relationship seems will get in the way..itís the strict faithfulness that seems to win the race with being loyal and at times being completely adoring than ignoring..other times we need them to ignore to adore..you really canít win- my twin flame relationship comes with like all twin relationships manifestation issues..where by we are being manifested and issues come up around the fidelity of length of time we spend together or are here when each other is around..being my i am..I know she is always around and is my twin ,so like that of the self..some twins got split and further information is available to the manifestation of that..where you have chaser - runner.. we have manifested or not in order...what I mean is because the flame is from the account sometimes we reincarnated alone...other times we reincarnate together..sometimes you donít get to pick and choose-which one will be, and there is a lot of difficult with life and things often get in the way from mundane things to big decisions...the issue of we are in a large exchange differs from the fact we are on a shared map..these restrictions can be really resourceful or restrictive.. for us there are restrictions, however because itís my flame and we have reincarnated together- I know she is available majority of the time...just by seeking out the self is seeking her out..the twin flame journey isnít for the faint of heart and issues come up about housing, travel, immigration...there arenít really any benefits apart from youíve got each other- sounds like a normal relationship but throw in telepathic communication and youíve got a full-blown nightmare on your hands with such a beautiful presents and gifts and experiences...

The truth is is only you know how you feel and if you can work together to lessen the restrictions that you are feeling and experiencing...if you could stick around long enough you may see you can work things out, but unfortunately we need space- thereís something in us, being the self-needs independence...and my flame struggles with how aloof I am..and being at exchanges is time to show off..and get the jumping skills out..itís the showing off #corner or bragging corner, where -by, we can be independent and meet new people and experience new and exciting things, travel and afford luxury...itís great to be able to manifest that with someone else..and often people end up meeting their flams because of it..it just so happened as the chance of being in a bragging corner is cleaver and clearly costly and dearest... if my twin and I could harvest our flame and ignite it at the same time we manifest together and , there is nothing more that diminishes-when you are with your flame and you get to experience , first hand how itís manifested...but it isnít for the faint hearted...I often say I donít know how something could be so practical..or practically...you never know when we are going to be together, for how long- so we end up savouring these moments we matter together...with attention turning to arguments on reasons and the restrictions of manifestation of us both possibly being together more often than we are alone...but I know thatís for the future and where there are draw backs there are create commitments-like there is no way one of each other could cheat on one an other...

it happens my twin caught me about to cheat at the start of our relationship, where I didnít know she was practically my ĎI amí and she came and told me that we should remain faithful..there was other time in growing up I was thankful for the way our opportunity came up and was discovering how great -the way the account manifested us..after all we were twins..and we had a flame.. twin flames.. thereís nothing more important than discovering conclusions than draw -backs..we had plenty of opportunity to be together and understand how things work, and Iím still understanding- with both of us getting into avartars(itís not as easy as you think) we can diminish and be thankful for each other and show each other adoringly appreciation for one an other and our avatars..

By that time I need it... things can be inclusive and can sometimes get in the way but due to our mutual understanding we often work these things out, thankful that we can just be and love each other...because whatís a relationship if you donít show care and value... i can also feel like the runner - Iíve been through a lot and suffered at the cost of my reincarnations and I still carry that with me often having nightmares..my twin takes care of me but when alone I can really resent that fact of the part where we wonít always be together..that we reincarnate and are reincarnations...itís something for us to work too..

That hard work can seem costly and demanding but if you really love them -nothing will sabotage that gift for them and your self...


That's deep. I can't really unpack it all in a way that words will do it justice.

I'm willing to let go, I'm always the one that wants to let g honestly. I'm all for allowing space for growth.

I just don't want to waste time. For either of us. It's so limited.

I understand your point, everyone is different. But let me ask you, how did you know for certain what you have is the real thing.

I still don't even know whether or not to believe in the whole thing at all.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 13-09-2021, 06:50 PM
lostsoul13 lostsoul13 is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,443
  lostsoul13's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICouldBeAnAI
I understand your point, everyone is different. But let me ask you, how did you know for certain what you have is the real thing.

I still don't even know whether or not to believe in the whole thing at all.
We are reincarnated as a flame - a twin flame...it was real for us when we spoke about being faithful and That we were twin Flames...
__________________
Vampire speed..

Arabic first language (English)ó- bear with me and please be patient)
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-09-2021, 11:39 PM
SaellekStar SaellekStar is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 13
 
I think to see if you are TFs you need to look at how you met. Twins are never strangers and their meetings are orchestrated by Spirit Guides/Universe over the course of your lifetimes. Did you meet randomly? Probably not Twin. I have an older person whom I am seeing that could easily be confused for TF except that we didn't have any orchestrated meeting, it was "planned" only the month we met, not over the course of our lives. My Twin and I were brought together by events and life choices that were clearly planned before we were even born. So, see how your meeting fits in. The person who is not my Twin also have had some rocky spots but definitely not a Twin, more of a type of soul-mate. It's okay if it's not a Twin. Twins also have an undercurrent of LOVE no matter what. Just coming back together again and again isn't quite enough, though it is true that Twins always come back. Hope that helps!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums