Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 24-04-2014, 01:09 PM
EvaGe

What is your purpose to go astral?

Hi there, as you can read in the welcome forum, I am new here. I've experienced some obes but never induced one.

I would like to know what keeps you going astral? It doesn't matter if you've never experienced it or you're already a "professional"

For me it's primarily the need or want of answers. I would like to know the bigger picture. What is the purpose of life? Why is the world like it is? It would calm me a lot if I would know (for myself) that we are more than our physical body.

Thanx
Old 24-04-2014, 08:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvaGe
Hi there, as you can read in the welcome forum, I am new here. I've experienced some obes but never induced one.

I would like to know what keeps you going astral? It doesn't matter if you've never experienced it or you're already a "professional"

For me it's primarily the need or want of answers. I would like to know the bigger picture. What is the purpose of life? Why is the world like it is? It would calm me a lot if I would know (for myself) that we are more than our physical body.

Thanx
The purpose of life is to live and experience things and that is exactly why I astral project. To experience the lives and the way beings live in the other worlds we experience through astral projection and to experience the other worlds. Astral projection is great because once you start experiencing these other worlds in their totality and learning more about the way things are and the way things operate in these other worlds your reasons for projecting shift and intensify. Most people initially begin projecting for the same typical and unreasonable reasons such as "I want to travel to the past" or "I want to visit someone who lives in another country." But the beauty of astral projection is that it doesn't matter how ridiculous the reasons you start projecting are because if you're projecting with an open mind and allow yourself to experience everything there is you're going to learn how these other worlds actually work and you're going to eventually have realistic reasons for projecting. Astral projection is an evolution of mind, body, and soul regardless of your reasons for projecting astral projection will eventually change you and the person you are.