Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 25-11-2023, 09:33 PM
Newbie ;)

what is your mission? star seed

before my thread gets diverted to phenomena or ufo, I just want to clarify this is not for those topics, there are some who think star seeds are alien forms, come here to help out, I am not disputing this, I only want to discuss the purpose of my discussion below.

Maybe we all star seeds? planted here on earth to complete cycles, to learn and transform our spirit? But for the evolution of humanity! if you have ever felt like you don't belong here yet there is something you must do in this life, a strong yern, memories from past lives, what can you bring from your previous lives to help humanity in the future? for centuries we have been left clues and secrets hidden in art, poetry, stories etc, and it always seems they were to afraid to speak there mind in their current time, afraid of being slandered, so they found ways to leave these clues for us today.

My own personal quote:
Religion is for those afraid of going to hell, spiritual is for those who seek truth. We will only see our creator if we see ourselves.
Old 26-11-2023, 01:11 AM
Master

there was a quote about taking the beam out of one's own eyes rather than trying to take the mote out of others....

so that is kinda my own path ever since I realized god has this well in hand anyway, deal with my own issues for a change....
Old 26-11-2023, 04:35 AM
Master
We came to set the energy structure for the next level of learning.
This has been done, and when the event happens, it will be switched over.
Until then, I sit and wait.