Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 01-02-2023, 01:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Starman you are not alone I to have visions like that.

Namaste

Namaste
Old 01-02-2023, 05:21 AM
Master

Re Starman

Another lovely story, it must be a good feeling to have them.

I don’t get the visions but I get a sense of knowing deep inside and as I said, a kinda knowing what the big picture is.

Lucky you and Native it must give you a lot of assurance.
Old 01-02-2023, 07:09 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurab
WE have heard the words clear seeing before. Many gurus have used these words to mean seeing something truthfully. But what does that mean because the way it is used it is most mechanical (a feel good word).

Nice illustration. Samyak dhristi are words which mean Perfect Vision. They are used both in Buddhism and in Jainism. They have also been used to mean 'approach' as in perfect approach and perfect understanding. Some other traditions have used the phrase, a 'Moment of Clarity'. I have heard this phrase used in the Christian and recovery movements. What clear seeing means when it is spoken by a Spiritual Teacher or Guru is a moment of grace, a perfect moment, a moment of higher intuition, a revelation, a moment of awakening, an Aha moment of something that seemed misunderstood before becoming clear and perfectly understandable. Or something that had only been understood up until that point in a certain way revealing itself to be understood or seen in a more comprehensive way.

This song has often reminded me of Clear Seeing and the end of suffering, a beautiful feeling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrHxhQPOO2c

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 01-02-2023, 08:24 AM
Master
Redchic12, in my perspective everyone will experience everything eventually because everything is part of our being.

1. The stories only feel good if you have learned a greater insight from them.

2. There is no such thing as luck, although I do know what you meant, and I do consider myself blessed and very fortunate.

3. Visions, in my opinion, are a progressive state of intuitive feelings, keeping in mind that all things are connected and nothing stands alone.

As we continue with our practice a refinement is taking place within us that will allow us to perceive finer and finer vibrations. Those vibrations will appear in many different ways, and we will label them in various ways. Clarity is basically a nakedness in sight; no interpretation or putting into thoughts or words. Just a naked clarity that speaks for itself in silence.

Peace be with you
Old 01-02-2023, 12:19 PM
Master

Thanks Starman.

Yep it’s not about luck you’re dead right. I get that.

Yes I also agree that visions are a progressive state of intuitive feelings. So can i ask you what did you do/feel/think about in your life that led to these states. I guess I’m interested in how you progress from strong intuition then into visions. I mean is there a process or it just happens thru grace or something like that.

It’s ok if you prefer not to reply cos I understand it is a very personal thing. Just thought ide ask.
Old 06-02-2023, 08:59 PM
Master
Fish seeing is believing

Clear seeing, as I understand it, is the ability to perceive (not only "see") that "I am not the body" "I am not my thought" "I am not my emotion" "I am not my ego" etc...

The more this awareness expands the greater or deeper the "seeing".

Ultimately it is not with the physical eyes that we see, nor even the clairvoyant third eye, but with the heart.

The amazing thing is, and the litmus test for this clear seeing, is that once you've experience a new way of experiencing, you can't "unsee" because your consciousness shifts - you're changed forever, and nothing is the same anymore.

Just by way of analogy, we've surely all experienced revisiting some childhood playground or something and there's a moment of shock or clarity when you realise it all looks so small and maybe shabbier than how you experienced it when you were a child. That's because you've grown up and your "seeing" is different now. You're wiser (maybe that's arguable but let's say more mature).
Old 06-02-2023, 11:19 PM
Master
Clear seeing for me is ‘clarity’ - clarity is when everything within me is clear and truth is illuminated as right and true. Illuminated for me, means ‘I’m no longer involved in process’ and clear seeing means I’m seeing beyond process. I would also relate this as ‘awareness aware’ or wise self .. seeing. Your illuminated being is aware of itself in clear seeing. You are aware your not engaged with senses interpreting but rather senses not interpreting.

I don’t believe it’s clairvoyance because one can still be involved without full self realisation.

In fact full self realisation is what allows for clear seeing. You then see things not only as they are, but as you’ve been and are no longer.

Like everything clear seeing is not ‘permanent seeing’ but rather aware everything is an ever changing view..
Old 06-02-2023, 11:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Clear seeing, as I understand it, is the ability to perceive (not only "see") that "I am not the body" "I am not my thought" "I am not my emotion" "I am not my ego" etc...
. . . . etc. blah blah

p.s. The totally enlightened ones see only one divine Self masquerading in all forms and egos. There is nothing that is not Divine.

((sigh)) maybe one day.
Old 07-02-2023, 08:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Just by way of analogy, we've surely all experienced revisiting some childhood playground or something and there's a moment of shock or clarity when you realise it all looks so small and maybe shabbier than how you experienced it when you were a child. That's because you've grown up and your "seeing" is different now.

Moving observation and spiritually thought provoking. I once revisited a field where we did alot of playing as children and mis spent some of our youth. Wheat was grown in this field which was over 40 acres..when I returned having moved out of the neighbourhood, the field was fallow and alot of weeds were growing there etc. The space has been industrialised now changing it even further. The experience gave rise to a poem and I was fascinated by the transfiguration of the place by 'Time'.

Another experience that your post brought up for me was when I went to do some work experience in a primary school, (elementary school) to see if I would or could go into Primary school teaching. When I stepped into the classroom it was an Alice in Wonderland experience, totally bizarre, odd and strange, tiny little chairs and desks

At even a deeper level your post has given rise to my thinking about 'Change' and 'Spiritual Change'. Is there a difference between let's say worldly change and soulful awakening. You say that things are changed forever when there is a spiritual awakening and I agree, or at least something like that, forgive me if I am mis-quoting you. But also the idea of change brings up death and even the idea of elimination where as 'Spiritual Change' for me brings up inclusion with no lose, so you can still use the emotions, thoughts and skills of your 'old self' if you so choose to.

This is just my opinion of course. When I had an OBE/NDE experience I was at once something completely different, transfigured but also I was still myself , too bad some people might say !!! (joke). So yes, thanks for the inspiration etc.

__________________________________________________ ____

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 07-02-2023, 12:05 PM
Master

Re Uma

Love the glasses picture and words!