Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 27-11-2023, 04:27 PM
Newbie ;)

I have been taken off of my misson

So this is a long story. My ex's girlfriend tried to kill me a couple years ago with demons. Fast forward I had originally told him that I would not allow the kids around him as long as she was a around. Then my father was saying they need to see their father. So I decided to let them start going over there and spend nights and stuff. Well I was too nice because whoever she sent to me stole and deleted my masculine and feminine energies and I can't manifest abundance or get in a new life path. I am out of alignment and don't even see repeating numbers anymore. I can't leave the house or it depletes my root chakra and I'll die. Apart of my spiritual lesson was to sit in the house as a hermit and build up empowerment and work on my root,sacral, and solar plexus. Ince I got through the lessons then I could move forward if not I'll have to leave the planet and come back. My soul had gotten too tired and that's why my guides were trying to bering me new beginnings and out menon a new path. I was suppose to be in a misson using my voice to speak to people. Most likely I'll be dying and have to come back. She got what she wanted which was to kill me. I just realized that the beings I thought were Thoth and papa legba haunting me were not them but beings she sent pretending to be them. The phone she had given him to give for us to use had some type of magic in it and everytime I took it in and out of the house it stole my masculine and feminine energies. Then last night I brought the phone in and I heard the words deleted and saw water faucet being turned off and a man being whipped. I can't manifest anything without them. My guides were trying to warn me with John 10:10. A thief in the night has come to steal, kill, and destroy. These demons having been following me for the last couple years and I just realized it was them and not these dietys. A lady in Arizona had banished two of them but I guess after that she sent more to me. She wants me dead because she's obsessed with my ex and he still loves me and she hates that. She also wanted the kids out if the picture. I can't leave the house or spend money because it deleted my root chakra and these beings had drained my root chakra by having me walk around outside the house. At the time I didn't know why my guides wanted me to stay in the house. After I would leave I would see a red bird or two red birds butbubdudbt know why. They were mentally torturing me and had me throwing everything out of the house and had me to the point whwre I wanted to kill myself. But she got what she wanted because I can't do anything without my energies.
Old 28-11-2023, 06:41 AM
Master
No one can destroy you in this way, unless you give permission to it on some level.
Hurdles are there to be overcome. This is all I am allowed to say.

Be well.
It is not as difficult as you might think.
Old 28-11-2023, 11:35 AM
Glenda

Try to through them out from your life and from your mind. You soul is your power and nobody can steal it from you.