Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 30-12-2023, 08:13 PM
Knower

I’m a shadow worker and it is beautiful

I understand some think of light as good and dark as evil, but not me after spending so much time in shadow work I learned how to manipulate the shadows, I went right to the end with training from my guide and I experienced pure darkness like at the floor of the ocean, there was no satan or demons there, it was nothingness but everything with purification, perish of the old self, transformation, and rebirth. I have never felt more grounded than ever being connected to Mother Earth with the faint glistening light from the moon hitting the ocean. I was told by my guide that pagans and witches were connected to nature, and knew how to craft and use herbal remedies, they understood nature, and the figure we know half man half animal with horns was no more than nature itself but was portrayed as a devil by some religions to delude people from pagan witches portraying them as evil, to expand religion, I completely ridded myself of all beliefs even being a catholic myself growing up, i know for certain god, Jesus and Mary etc are very real after my experience with the divine beings, I just let the stories go, I knew I had to, for me it was the only way to receive truth. it was not easy to face my shadows because it was buried in my subconscious so I had to go through past shadow work to face these in meditation. now it is just darkness but I am able to bring my light into it and what I project now in my meditations is incoming knowledge downloads of truth.

I know it is very difficult for some especially from any kind of past trauma like myself, for me it was like self psychology, my advice is to try and find who the shadow could represent from ur past life, it is true others can cast their shadows on you like my mother did me, i recalled a demon like woman she was crazy, then i realised after two attempts it was my mother and she was a part of me, she had mental health and use to erupt like a volcano when i was a child, she rly scared me, and had stuck with me all this time, i just said stop! And it froze, i was able to reason with it and i told her i know who she is, once i did this something happened, it was like i was in control not the shadow, once we know who they are, they no longer have control, i gently said my peace and accepted her being a part of me, and i now release you, now we part and i send you back to her. i actually hugged her and then she was gone, but it is not necessary it’s about discovering who they are. With practice and support, face them and find peace with yourself to forgive and let them go, forgiveness is the most important. It is the vital lesson here, it can be very emotional but so rewarding, sometimes what we go through in life, is like karma or a something we came here to do to learn, my guide told me nothing internal can harm us physically because we are the essence of light, it is all a projection of our fears, and beliefs, and if we overcome them, we will experience darkness in its pure form, for me it was healing water deep in the ocean. I hope I have inspired you, and if I can help in any way I would be happy to, shamanism has opened up for me, being able to work with these spirits, but I chose not to take this path as it requires a personal approach to be beneficial, and I respect people’s privacy on forums were it’s very open. I am now preparing for the new earth and I hope you can join me.

This was my own experience I share without any form of op!
Old 30-12-2023, 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vibrations
...This was my own experience I share without any form of op!
I feel kinda stupid...but what does that mean?
What is an op in this sentence?
Anybody? Thanks in advance. :)
Loved your post.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-12-2023, 03:01 AM
Master

(shyly) I liked this too. Especially that you could go to a place of darkness and not decide it was evil just because it was dark!

Um, I thought to ask you a question. It has perplexed me for a long time but I have no way of figuring out the answer without just going awol and making something up. Im wondering since you've been to a place of intense grounding/darkness if you would know? I hope you don't mind me asking....

there was a saying with jesus, 'for the people who live in darkness have seen a great light'.

At issue for me is the meaning of the words 'darkness' and 'light'.

Clearly if we live/lived in darkness the word 'light' it can't mean the obvious thing we think it means, e.g. sunlight, candlellight and the like... because we see those and for those our own reckoning is it isn't dark at all but light.

So we are talking about some type of metaphor here rather than scientific principles...

so that leaves me wondering... there were two possibilities that came to me.

First, there is that kinda faint light some of us can see in totally dark places in caves.... putting our hands up to our face we can somehow see an outline even though there is no light... so that is a kinda light that maybe could be amplified somehow under the right conditions.

Second, there is an idea that the word 'light' is a code word for something other than what we would see with 'eyes'. And the idea of light/darkness would correspond to more or less of that something.

The obvious thing to me being that there is this thing 'feeling/sensation' that at least to me clearly is much more involved than people have told me about....

so i'm wondering, do you have any ideas on this? Do you think either of those is along the right lines? OR do you have another insight about the statement?
Old 31-12-2023, 03:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I feel kinda stupid...but what does that mean?
What is an op in this sentence?
Anybody? Thanks in advance. :)
Loved your post.

I felt kinda like, it isn't like this is a 'photo op' for her, she isn't looking for attention by sharing it.

but i may be wrong in that interpretation
Old 31-12-2023, 10:20 AM
Knower

Yes I mean without open preaching. It was the hardest thing I ever did, and even questioned my own sanity at times, I had immense fear, until Mary appeared to me with St Anthony and told me not to fear, I am protected, she gave me the strength to go through it. While the shadow in my visions held out his hand, I thought he wanted to come into the light, but instead he pulled me in and that where it began.

Falling leaves, regarding your question it is only through darkness will you see the light, as also in the only way up is down, the only way out is inwards. At the end of my shadow work I traveled in a rowing boat with my guide through a dark cave opening in the ocean, a trinity triangle rose from the ocean, there were three pillars but I could only see two the other was a mirror, I asked “is this what the Holy Spirit looks like” he told me to look in it, and there I seen myself as a light being my true form. It was the greatest gift of all, and very emotional. We are the light! Our body is like a costume. We bring it into our mind when we close our eyes to create shadow, meaning we can also manipulate what we see but this takes some practice, first we have to face the shadows buried in our subconscious, and allow it to teach us.

Never underestimate who you are because all will be revealed. I reflect back at all my fears, I laugh I cry with joy, I don’t know what fear is anymore, I can control it, and it is the best feeling ever, I wondered how I can help others, I am a quiet person and would not put myself out there, so I just share this, maybe I will write a book yet I’m not sure how but share my story the whole experience, and maybe it will help others.
Old 31-12-2023, 06:37 PM
Master

thank you for sharing this part of your story.