Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 11-11-2022, 04:43 AM
asearcher

Is this a bad idea?

I have thought if I should try to meditate and get in contact with someone's higher self that way to say something, hoping this will bring a change.
Old 11-11-2022, 05:36 AM
Master
If there be only one self, who’s getting in touch with whom and how?

From the energy perspective, first we imagine the kundalini as something other than our self, rising and taking us through different experiences, polarity balance, union, bliss. Later, we feel that the aspects of our own self engage in this play of separation and union. So all being one, the delusion of separateness slowly drops away.

Likewise, in the basic Buddhist or mindfulness practice of watching the play of desire and aversion, it’s the same thing actually, since it’s the mind-body apparatus that sways. In the void of cessation, all that remains is vibrant aliveness humming in dynamic stillness.

In my view, as long as we are here but wish to be elsewhere, the is-ness of the now continuum is already mitigated.
Old 11-11-2022, 05:52 AM
Master

Why would you want to get in touch with someone else’s higher self. Wouldn’t it be better to get in touch with your own?
Please DONT try any kundalini practices, it can be extremely dangerous if you don’t know what your doing.
Old 11-11-2022, 08:04 AM
Experiencer
you can do what ever you want but look at your intention for doing it
if it comes from fixing or control
if it comes from love
but why the need to mess with others energy to change them
every one is whole and complete as they are
Old 11-11-2022, 01:26 PM
Master

... No -one has to make a "conscious" decision to do anything .
If it's the right decision it will be spontaneous...
Old 16-11-2022, 04:36 PM
asearcher

Thank you all so much for your comments, will think about it.
Old 16-11-2022, 05:15 PM
Ok, let me get this clear ..make sure I have it:
asearcher? You want to meditate to contact some else's higher self.
THEN, talk to that person's higher self ---to change either them or some situation?

Well, when and if you get 'high' enough to contact your own Higher Self...
things will become so clear to you this desire of yours will change.
That is what will change - 'you.'
And that will be a happy day in your life you will never forget. ...imo.
Best wishes.
Quote:
If there be only one self, who’s getting in touch with whom and how?
That was the best!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-11-2022, 05:27 AM
asearcher

Thank you, Miss Hepburn, I get your points, I had originally thought of if I could imagine waiting in a waiting room and if this other person's higher self wanted to, to then open the door and let me in, or else I would not out of respect intrude. If it now would work, that is. Maybe a childish idea after all. The way I see it is that our higher selves are like generals and we down here are the soldiers, and then for me to do a "heads up" to the higher self or for the soldier to be more connected to it's higher self and/or the other way around, although i know some interpret it as if we are one, before things go further wrong. I suppose it was a very bad idea, LOL.. Out of respect of the other individual I can't get more into it than that.
Old 17-11-2022, 09:37 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Thank you, Miss Hepburn, I get your points, I had originally thought of if I could imagine waiting in a waiting room and if this other person's higher self wanted to, to then open the door and let me in, or else I would not out of respect intrude. If it now would work, that is. Maybe a childish idea after all. The way I see it is that our higher selves are like generals and we down here are the soldiers, and then for me to do a "heads up" to the higher self or for the soldier to be more connected to it's higher self and/or the other way around, although i know some interpret it as if we are one, before things go further wrong. I suppose it was a very bad idea, LOL.. Out of respect of the other individual I can't get more into it than that.

Our Higher Self is the much higher vibration multi-dimensional quantum part of ourself that is infinite, divine, and eternal on the other side of the Veil of Forgetfulness. It is the vastly bigger part of the rest of us on the other side.

Some refer to our Higher Self as our soul. Souls form the singular Soul that is a part of God/Source/Prime Creator. While they are energies that are connected and entangled in Oneness, they each do have unique characteristics.

Yes, your soul could reach out to other souls and collaborate with them if they give conscent to do so. Hence, there are soul walk in and soul sharing in humans.

We actually don't really have a personal soul that is within us. It is more like we are immersed in the singular Soul and we each have a different telephone number that connects us to a different part of that singular Soul.

The human body is a walking mobile multi-dimensional quantum energy receiver and transmitter. There are many energies that are in communications with each other within our body and beyond our body.

So much grand designs in place for us to have our adventure here while in the human form.

The more we expand our consciousness by having more sincere love with pure intent, the more of the vast grand whole reality we could perceive and be able to see the grand designs.
Old 17-11-2022, 09:49 AM
Master
Wielding energy to change a situation or person for your own benefit and gain is called black magic.
Someone's HS is constantly in touch with the individual, giving them guidance, or steps back to let the individual walk his/her chosen path & lessons.
And... the HS also protects from external manipulation and blocks anything or anyone that's hindering the person's chosen path and well-being.

If you don't like a situation get out of it. If you're so unhappy with a person that you need to change them in order to be happy then you are with the wrong person.