Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-10-2022, 09:19 AM
Master
New Crystals, turquoise emerald?!!

I went to the crystal shop only to get myself an opal jasper freeform, but came home with a lot more.
I did get the opal jasper that was in the example photo. I wanted that one and thought, if it's meant to be it's still there. And it was

And then I saw a small crystal, 1,5x1 cm only, light turquoise colour, rough with shiny spots. There was no card or description so I hadn't a clue what it was. And there were only a handful of them, 10 maybe. They didn't have more.
Turned out this was Colombian emerald!?!!
Turquoise coloured emerald??
Have you ever heard of that? I hadn't, I only know emerald to be emerald green.
This one has the same energy but a much higher vibration of it. It also feels like feminine energy, at least the specimen I bought. Couldn't resist as it really hit me.
I also found out when reading online that Colombian emeralds are the best and most expensive in the world. I hadn't known that either.
Mine is similar in colour to this. So this is not it, I got a small piece, 1,5 x 1 cms. But its colour is like this.

I also saw a Herkimer diamond blinking at me and it was simply gorgeous. And even though expensive as these are, it was very affordable. Probably from a purchase a few years back when things were cheaper.
So I got that. I already have 4, but those are much lesser quality than this one. Shop went to the Herkimer mine so this is the real deal, good quality.

I also got a tumble hessonite in wollastonite. Intuitive buy, it felt really good, and reading what it does that makes sense.

One I had not seen before: Australian dragon stone tumbles. Most photos online show green with orange/brown, but these aren't green but grey with orange/brown.
I have a push pull thing with 'em. I bought two to work with. Unlike the hessonite they're not expensive either.

The icing on the cake, vying for nr 1 place with the Colombian emerald... silver line Lemurian from Diamantina. My goodness that energy, shine & luster!!
Not all were as clear and shiny, but this one, gorgeous! It's a longer point that's part of a small cluster. The other smaller points go in a different direction though, horizontal. I have to be careful when holding it, but very happy with it!

I also bought a somewhat larger piece of sulphur. I got a piece last time, but it fell, and lots of smaller pieces broke off. I let it fall a 2nd time, grrrrrr. Clearly it's very brittle. But I love the energy so I know got a slightly stronger piece in, 4x3,5 cms with matrix at the bottom. Sturdier but will have to be careful not to drop it nonetheless.
The reason is that I like to put it on my Solar Plexus, then forget it's there, get up, and bang!, there you have it. Sulphur hitting the laminate floor...

Lastly I got a shungite bracelet. I had been looking for that last time but they didn't have it, now they did so I got one.
Since shungite is an excellent painkiller I figured it would help draw pain from shoulder, arm, wrist etc. when where a bracelet of it.

Funny thing is, I began to feel totally off when there. Something hit me, but I wasn't sure what was going on to be honest and it was quite bad.
Then later on home I suddenly thought of the bracelet, took it off, and in no time I began to feel better?
Could've been coincidence but it was typical.
So next time I wear the bracelet I have to remember to only wear it for a short time to see what happens.
Since shungite is a very powerful crystal it could be a li'l too much maybe? The way it cleanses and clears, working as a strong antioxidant etc. etc.
But then, I wear a shungite on my neck for pain (neck injury) for days on end without a problem...