Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-10-2022, 05:58 AM
Master
Luminous space

Spiritual light, soft white ~ yes, several have so seen and felt, perhaps around the head, the spiritual heart maybe? Some have ‘seen’ God or a master swathed in a halo of light.

All very good, benedictions of grace but what about space all around? I’ve seen it ‘flicker’, ‘shimmer’, offering glimpses of the same light behind an invisible veil. It’s not constant yet but sporadic and yet has occurred often enough to ask around if anyone has had an experience on the same lines?
Old 28-10-2022, 04:18 PM
Master
An interesting article ~ http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/oc/koilon.htm
Old 30-10-2022, 04:58 AM
Master
All pervading light ~ light without shadow

An extract from the mandala of love ~ https://mandala-of-love.com/2019/06/...uminous-space/

“In the physical world, light usually has a source that can be located, and the capacity of this source of light to provide illumination gets markedly weaker with distance; the presence of objects causes shadows – places where the illumination does not reach. In this cosmic union of Light and Space however, it is as if every tiny scintilla of infinite space is itself a source of illumination. This therefore, is a space in which there can be no shadow, no place anywhere that is not equally and unconditionally illuminated by Consciousness and supported by its ceaselessly beneficial and transformative energies.”
Old 30-10-2022, 05:10 AM
Master
Uncreated vast luminous space

Here’s some more from http://www.sutrajournal.com/vettavel...shall-govindan ~

“The Yoga Siddhas prescribed a more direct method: concentrating on a point of light, known as bindu, or on the sacred syllable Aum, particularly between the eyebrows, and then allowing our consciousness to expand. The result of this practice is the realization of vettaveli (vast, luminous space).”
Old 30-10-2022, 05:14 AM
Master
Yes, I have been blessed to see that light also. But I have been so awestruck by that light, that I have never attempted to look beyond it into “luminous space.” That light feels like love never experienced before here on Earth.

I have lost myself in that light, like I was in a fetal position floating in bliss, and my body was also made of that light. No thoughts, no objectivity, just a very deep feeling of being at home, like I had never experienced home before.

An when I returned to my physical body I was still in ecstasy with a joy that permeated my entire being. There was also knowledge there in that light; a wisdom felt which could not be contained by the human brain.

I believe that light to be the light of all lights we experience here on Earth. The light of the sun does not compare, nor does illumination in our homes, or the glow of fires, there is no light in creation which compares with that divine light.
Old 30-10-2022, 05:20 AM
Master
@ starman ~ I’d say you have advanced further. I’ve seen the self-existent white light shimmering across all space but have not sensed any attribute added to bliss that’s always already present.
Old 30-10-2022, 05:26 AM
Master
I have done light meditation; basically sitting and concentration on a single point, an object or
something that holds your attention. Concentration can be very powerful.

To open the third eye, basically put one of your fingers between your eyebrows and concentrate
where your finger touches your skin, Do this repeatedly daily with a quiet mind.

Another method is to put some “Tiger Balm” in that spot between your eyebrows and wear it daily
all day. Tiger Balm has a slight warming sensation which will constantly draw your awareness between
your eyebrows where you have put it.
Old 30-10-2022, 06:05 AM
Master
I might also suggest sleeping in a pyramid. A four sided pyramid is an electromagnetic focusing device. It will amplify what ever experience you are having. Meditating in a pyramid or sleeping in a pyramid can be an incredible experience.

The pyramid is neutral, it just amplifies ambient energy, and you may see a lot of light over time after concentrating in a pyramid frame. Its also great to work with crystals in a pyramid. Constantly using a pyramid most likely will change your vibration. It is based on the same principle as the Chinese art of Feng Shui, as related to the flow of energy.

Pyramids online cost more then $150 but you can build your own pyramid for less then $50, put it over your bed, you may have to just have a mattress on the floor, or put it on your patio, etc., where ever you have space to put it. All you need are 8-2x2 pieces of wood at whatever length, or height, you want your pyramid to be; just have all the lengths the same size. There are five connecting points, four on the floor and one at the apex, which can be held together with duct tape.

I am just sharing this as an option.
Old 30-10-2022, 05:26 AM
Master
I experienced a connection while going through a very deep letting go process.

I was very much locked into a deep level of fear and couldn’t find my way out. In the end I backed myself into a corner where the only way I knew was to surrender to something greater than myself. In that moment I had a profound feeling of peace flow through me, also too as I felt this, the light fragments fell like snow all around me.

Why it occurred visually in that moment I’m not sure.

I was awake and aware. This wasn’t an out of body experience.
Old 30-10-2022, 05:46 AM
Master
Actually thinking back to that time of awakening deeper, there were several experiences where by I witnessed it and those I was engaging with witnessed it as myself. They were seeing me bathed in white light, saying it was ‘moving’ them, expressing it as ‘so beautiful’. I was oblivious lol ( just being me)